Profile for L. Croft > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Anerio: Requiem
Anerio: Requiem

5.0 out of 5 stars Anerio hits the spot, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Anerio: Requiem (Audio CD)
I first came across this enchanting early choral music at a concert and wanted to hear it again. This album features Giovanni and Felice Anerio's works and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys the music of Palestrina or Allegri.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: + (Audio CD)
I've heard some Ed Sheeran and liked it so thought I would enjoy this album. Unfortunately I don't. I've played it several times to see if it grows on me but it doesn't. Sorry but I suppose he's just not for me.

Hey Ho
Hey Ho

5.0 out of 5 stars Clare at her best., 2 May 2014
This review is from: Hey Ho (Audio CD)
I love Clare Teal's mellifluous tones and find this album very relaxing to listen to. I have heard her live a couple of times and she evokes a real sense of well being, which is also true of her recorded music.

The Last Runaway
The Last Runaway
by Tracy Chevalier

3.0 out of 5 stars Not her best, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Last Runaway (Paperback)
I have read all of Tracy Chevalier's books and this is not my favourite. It tells the story of a Quaker girl from Dorset travelling to America in the 1850's and her struggles there as she tries to help runaway slaves. The story is a good one but I was not grabbed by any of the characters. There is a lot of detail about quilting.

The Devil's Star: A Harry Hole thriller (Oslo Sequence 3)
The Devil's Star: A Harry Hole thriller (Oslo Sequence 3)
by Jo Nesbo

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Hole hits rock bottom, 13 Mar 2014
Another brilliant story in the Harry Hole series. Lots of twists and turns and Harry hits an all time low but rises again to solve the case and catch the serial killer.

Compatible Epson Stylus SX235W Ink Cartridges 2X Black 2X Cyan 2X Magenta 2X Yellow (8-Pack)
Offered by Mega Deals XL Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 13 Mar 2014
I am too mean to pay for Epsom cartridges so found these a good alternative. My printer is very fickle and I have to trick it to accept imposters but these have worked ok so far.

Since I Saw You Last
Since I Saw You Last

5.0 out of 5 stars I play it all the time, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Since I Saw You Last (Audio CD)
I have only just begun to appreciate Gary Barlow and this album is brilliant. All the tracks are written by Gary and lyrics and melodies are both excellent. I find that I'm playing it all the time and never get tired of it. Highly recommended.

VGA Monitor Replacement SVGA M-M 15 pin Cable Black 1.8m
VGA Monitor Replacement SVGA M-M 15 pin Cable Black 1.8m
Offered by techstore15

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 21 Feb 2014
This cable was very cheap but does the job of connecting my laptop to my television. It only transmits the picture so now I need an audio cable too.

Powell Craft - Small Rag Doll Flower Pot
Powell Craft - Small Rag Doll Flower Pot
Offered by ChickenChops

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty little doll, 21 Feb 2014
I wanted a small doll for my friend's little girl. I was a bit disappointed that the stitching was badly finished off but overall there was a lot of detail and the doll has a sweet face.

BagTrek Gym Sack - Purple
BagTrek Gym Sack - Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars saves hundreds of plastic bags, 16 Dec 2013
I use this to bring my wet swimming costume home and to keep my towel and shampoo in whilst I'm in the pool. The hole that the cord goes through has become very big and my key sometimes falls out but I have used it over 150 times so far.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3