ARRAY(0xa5a79558)

RapidNFC NFC Hang Tags 6 Pack
Offered by RapidNFC
Price: 4.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Works with my Nokia, only stores 137 bytes, 10 Feb 2014
These work fine with my Nokia Lumia, I've read that many tags don't. I like the elastic tag and the multiple colours, tags look quite robust too. Only bad point is that the tags only hold 137 bytes, this probably isn't an issue for most applications but it does limit the length of messages that can be stored.

Bingsale 360 degree Rotatable Universal Car Vehicle Air Vent Cradle Dock Mount Holder for iPhone 5S 5C 5 4S 4 3GS Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 S4 Mini note 3 HTC One HTC One Max Mini Nokia Lumia 1020 925 Nokia X X+ XL Moto Xphone Google Nexus 5 Sony xperia Z2 M2 LG G2
Offered by BingSale Store
Price: 6.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but no instructions, 10 Feb 2014
This came with no instructions, so I spent the best part of an hour fiddling with it to get it to fit my car.

Having installed it, it does work very well. The phone is held securely and you can have the phone horizontal or vertical.

Vans Unisex Authentic Trainer navy VEE3NVY 8 UK
Vans Unisex Authentic Trainer navy VEE3NVY 8 UK
Price: 30.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 10 Feb 2014
I like these shoes, they're comfortable and look well put together. Good value too, not much more than supermarket bought trainers.

I initially had a bit of trouble with the left heel rubbing, this is a problem I've had in the past with some other shoes so I think it's my feet rather than the shoes. I fixed this by buying a small foam pad that sticks in the heel of the shoe.

Brooks Men's Ghost5 Blue/Black/Silver Trainer 1101191D068 8.5 UK, 9.5 US
Brooks Men's Ghost5 Blue/Black/Silver Trainer 1101191D068 8.5 UK, 9.5 US

5.0 out of 5 stars great neutral shoe, 23 Aug 2013
I've been running for about 3 years now. Previously I've used Nike Pegasus, but I found I didn't get on with the latest version of that shoe so I switched to Brooks Ghost.

I've run over 100 miles in these now, mostly tarmac with some easy off-road runs too. Very happy with them, they have plenty of cushioning and I haven't had any aches and pains from using them.

My non-running shoes are size 8, so I bought size 8.5. These fit well with thick (double-layer) socks, but felt a little loose with thin socks.

King of Tokyo
King of Tokyo
Price: 25.65

5.0 out of 5 stars great fill-in game, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: King of Tokyo (Toy)
I go to board game groups, when we need a quick game to play at the start or end of the evening this is usually what gets played.

The rules are pretty straight-forward and I think I'll be able to play it with non-gamers. The downside to that is that there's not a huge amount of depth, although the cards do add some variety and strategic thinking.

Plays well with any number from 2-6, although 2-player games tend to be a bit brief and 5 or 6-player games can have a bit too much downtime between goes.

Karrimor Elastic Run Lace Royal Blue
Karrimor Elastic Run Lace Royal Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, works quite well, 23 Aug 2013
Had these for a while, they work reasonably well although I'm having a couple of minor issues with them:

1. need to adjust them occasionally, usually every other day.

2. the laces are far too long for normal trainers. I cut the ends off and it's fraying a bit, not sure what to do about that.

Anodised Aluminium Pet Tag - 3 Sizes & 9 Colours To Choose with Free Engraving & Split Ring (25mm Diameter, Gold)

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, clear lettering, 23 Aug 2013
Bought one of these for my cat. It's very similar to the ones my local pet store sells, but a lot cheaper. Lettering is very clear and easy to read.

I bought the 25mm one, which is fine for an adult cat, think 32mm would have been too big.

Hotties Microhottie Microwavable Hot Water Bottle Purple Polyester Fleece
Hotties Microhottie Microwavable Hot Water Bottle Purple Polyester Fleece
Price: 10.32

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, stays warm for a long time, 4 April 2013
Great product, just pop it in the microwave for a few minutes and it stays warm for a few hours.

SimCity 4 Deluxe
SimCity 4 Deluxe
Offered by Digitalville UK
Price: 7.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, needs a bit of tweaking to run on Vista, 4 April 2013
This review is from: SimCity 4 Deluxe (Video Game)
I used to play the original SimCity on my Atari ST, so I thought I'd relive that with a more recent version. The game is a lot of fun and I think I'm going to be spending many hours on it. There's a large number of things to keep track off - Health, Education, Crime, Power, Pollution, Traffic... It can be a bit overwhelming at first, but I played through the tutorials and everything seemed to make a lot more sense after that.

I'm running the game on Vista and initially found it crashed quite often. I've installed the latest patch and set it to run in XP mode as Administrator and now it seem OK.

Last Night on Earth Board Game
Last Night on Earth Board Game
Price: 39.18

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, but rules are a little complicated, 18 Mar 2013
I'm a fan of zombie films so I absolutely love this game. Modular board, multiple hero characters and different scenarios mean the game is slightly different each time.

It's probably worth mentioning that the rules can be a little complicated in places. There's a simplified version of the game to get you up and running, so that's not really an issue unless you're particularly impatient.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9