Profile for Melvina Bellatrixx > Reviews

Content by Melvina Bellatrixx

Melvina Bellatrixx "Mel" (Malaysia)

Page: 1 | 2
Pair Teal Feather Faux Bead Decor Fish Hook Earrings for Ladies
Pair Teal Feather Faux Bead Decor Fish Hook Earrings for Ladies
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 4.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great earrings., 22 Sep 2012
I love the fact that free shipping is provided and received the items in a week duration. Looks as good as pictured, fragile as if handle roughly the feathers start to scattered but will last long if taken care properly. With the given price, would purchase more in the future.

Women Black Plastic Beads Accent Gold Tone Hook Earrings Eardrop Pair
Women Black Plastic Beads Accent Gold Tone Hook Earrings Eardrop Pair

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but with a little flaw., 22 Sep 2012
Upfront the earrings looks perfect but when you turn it around there is a flaw as you can see the white paper within holding the image of the peacock feathers. It would be better if it was covered with metal. Besides that the earrings is fine and free shipping is provided.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes for a good price., 22 Sep 2012
Fast delivery, I've ordered the shoes from Malaysia and it arrived in an exactly a week. A reasonable quality for the price given. I'm size 6UK but ordered a size 7UK as I wanted more room for my feet, turns out the shoes tend to run slightly smaller than the actual size as the size 7 was a perfect fit. It would be best to take a size bigger than your actual. Overall, the shoes turned out great and it's comfortable to wear.

I Had The Blues But I Shook Them Loose
I Had The Blues But I Shook Them Loose
Offered by Sent2u
Price: 7.05

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing Album, 4 July 2012
I always loved Bombay Bicycle Club's music after listening to their EP's. This album is no different, a great start. I describe their music as calm and clever music. Get this album!

The Back Room
The Back Room
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Bombastic guitar sounds I will miss., 4 July 2012
This review is from: The Back Room (Audio CD)
The Back Room is one of my favourite album of all times, I finally got the chance to pick up a physical copy now. One of Editors signature sounds are Urbanowicz's bombastic guitar and Smith's deep voice. Munich is one the first song I've heard of them and loved their music ever since. Sadly, there won't be any more album with this similar style of sound next to An End Has A Start.

Fenech-Soler
Fenech-Soler
Offered by positivenoise
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Fell in love with this band the first time I've heard them., 4 July 2012
This review is from: Fenech-Soler (Audio CD)
I'm surprised that this is their debut album and that they're underated. I've first discovered this band while listening to Demons which lead me to listening to the entire album which is brilliant, every track is simply amazing. I would love to catch them live! Buy this album! You won't regret it!

Fools and Worthless Liars
Fools and Worthless Liars
Price: 7.11

5.0 out of 5 stars I can listen to this album everyday., 4 July 2012
I listen to this album almost everyday since I bought it. James Veck-Gilodi has one of the most amazing voices I've ever heard. Every track is amazingly good, hence a massively great album you don't want to miss.

City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments)
City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments)
by Cassandra Clare

3.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS THE FIFTH BOOK! BURN DOWN THE WORLD ALREADY!, 4 July 2012
I don't really know how I feel about this book. I'm happy that the book is finally here but it's just after watching the trailer, I had high expectations for Jonathan Christopher Morgenstern / Sebastian to BURN DOWN THE WORLD and waited and waited....just do some bad ass stuff already. Now I have to wait for City of Heavenly Fire in 2014.

The only part I enjoy reading about are the adventures of Magnus,Simon and gang (some of my favourite characters). I never care of Jace and Clary since the beginning (although I love Jace) Clary has turned into the typical weak female YA leads who can't live without her lover, the story of their parents(they were absent mostly in this book),but however the grown-ups still interest me far much more. Certain parts were such a drag,repetitive and unnecessary which totals up in 500+ pages (making out sessions took over the let's burn the world down part), I guess Cassie just wanted save all the burning down the world part for the final book, CoHF.

Honestly, I am disappointed (but keep a look out for a Brother Zachariah) since this is the fifth book in the series but that doesn't mean the book was terribly bad but could had been better, I guess fans who focuses more on the love relationships of the characters will enjoy this book more.

Bones
Bones
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel it in my bones! One of the best of 2012, 13 Mar 2012
This review is from: Bones (Audio CD)
This album definitely step up and presented Young Guns's talent as both songwriter and musician at their finest. There are many powerful, strong tracks with catchy choruses on the record such as "Bones", "Learn My Lesson", "Headlights". Even the slower tunes such "You Are Not", "Everything Ends", "Broadfields" are well written and favourable. If you like stadium rock and anthem vibes this album is for you, if you don't, it doesn't matter, you will still love it as well, it's massive.

Hope (Limited Edition Deluxe 2CD)
Hope (Limited Edition Deluxe 2CD)
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 11.48

5.0 out of 5 stars The Blackout - Hope : One Of Best Rock Album in 2011., 17 Jan 2012
Hope is a well written and refined album. The Blackout has stepped up their level, different from their previous work but still massively good. Top tracks of this album are "Hope (Scream It Out Loud)", "Higher & Higher", "Ambition Is Critical" and "The Storm". An album worth listening and getting.

Page: 1 | 2