Profile for zebradeb > Reviews

Content by zebradeb

zebradeb

Page: 1 | 2
BLUE Flashing LED Safety Dog Collar, Adjustable Size, Blue Colour, Small, Medium, Large or XL Sizes, Width 2.5CM (Medium (16.5 inches - 42 cm))
Offered by Mestall(Ship from HongKong)

1.0 out of 5 stars Slow Delivery disappointing product, 28 Jan. 2014
I ordered a medium and was delivered a small. Too small for my dog so absolutely no use what so ever. Only just arrived having ordered several weeks ago. :((((

Metro Digital Edition
Metro Digital Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars must have for daily news, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Metro Digital Edition (App)
I really enjoy the metro and to be able to download it daily is an incredible bonus in my book! I want amazon to be usable abroad, with travelling a lot to Australia, Kindles aren't really used there so that part is frustrating in terms of keeping up to date. Kindle please address this as a matter of urgency! I will be a very happy girl.

Jobs
Jobs

5.0 out of 5 stars must have for the job hunter, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Jobs (App)
I use this app daily as it can be used all over the world! Ideal for the notion of that dream job abroad and that magnificent salary on offer! :)

Janet
Janet

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Janet (Audio CD)
This in my opinion is Janets best album to date, some really feel good tunes and a must have for my classics collection.

Home Planetarium Homestar / Star Theatre by Sega Toys (black)
Home Planetarium Homestar / Star Theatre by Sega Toys (black)
Offered by SportsPartners GmbH & Co. KG

2.0 out of 5 stars expensive for what it is and rather disappointing, 14 Jan. 2014
I made this purchase for my poorly father who has a passion for astronomy, I was disappointed with it. It was noisy blurred and a complete waste of over £100... if anyone wants to buy one let me know as I think even half that would be poor value. :(

Three Questions
Three Questions
by Leo Tolstoy

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful book, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Three Questions (Hardcover)
this book came recommended to me for psychotherapy purposes on the principles that telling stories can heal. This was a lovely story for that purpose.

Proxima Direct® Mini Red and Green Laser Stage Lighting Light Projector Spotlight Sound/ Music Active DJ Equipment for Disco Lights Club Party

2.0 out of 5 stars battered box looked second hand, 14 Jan. 2014
I didn't feel that I could give this as a gift as it looks re packaged, perhaps because it sticks as it is turning around so isn't really exactly as it should be. The product is also quite noisy and needs to be turned off after 2 hours to avoid over heating. Timing mechanism not the best, seems to fast or too slow even with the smallest of twiddles!

Johnson's Extra Sensitive Baby 12 Wipes (Pack of 56, Total 672 Wipes)
Johnson's Extra Sensitive Baby 12 Wipes (Pack of 56, Total 672 Wipes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and cheaper than the supermarket!, 14 Jan. 2014
Arrived quite quickly and good value for money. Certainly cheaper than the local supermarket at time of purchase! My little one doesn't react to Johnsons so its this brand every time!

LPC Business Law 2006-07: 2006 Edition (Blackstone Legal Practice Course Guide)
LPC Business Law 2006-07: 2006 Edition (Blackstone Legal Practice Course Guide)
by J. Scott Slorach

2.0 out of 5 stars ok, 14 Jan. 2014
It didn't cover the topics of law I was looking for, so it wasn't ideal for the purpose I needed it. Though Im really pleased with the seller and the product arrived in good time.

Netflix
Netflix

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointing TBH, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Netflix (App)
I love the idea of Netflix and its certainly a cheaper option that other leading entertainment packages. However, its not very easy to sort for films I find and this is frustrating. Its a case of trawling through by genre ( unless Ive missed a significant chapter somewhere!) also gives quite random.... you might like this.... which don't seem to fit. And some of the movies I wanted just aren't on there... not quite the local video shop!
Maybe its just my old age.

Page: 1 | 2