Profile for Mr D Hough > Reviews

Mr D Hough

RIP:60 - 60 DAY TOTAL BODY SUSPENSION TRAINER WITH DVDS
RIP:60 - 60 DAY TOTAL BODY SUSPENSION TRAINER WITH DVDS

4.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of kit, 14 Jun 2012
Item was as described, and arrived after about 10 days but all 8 if the dvds have the same cover for 1 of the dvds... maybe they just ran out but it gives a cheapish possibly copied/pirated feel. The Rip:60 itself seem really well made, very robust. I am in little doubt that it is the real deal. Only used it once so far but definitely gives a good gym free workout. Comes with a poster with a couple of dozen of exercises you can try.

Rhino Double Rax Soft Roof Rack - Black
Rhino Double Rax Soft Roof Rack - Black
Offered by Bilbo Surf Online
Price: 46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, 31 May 2012
Great temporary roof racks. I use them when I go on surfing holidays overseas. Easy to put on and very secure. Highly recommend!

Olive Wood Salad Servers
Olive Wood Salad Servers
Offered by Olivenholz erleben
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Servers, 31 May 2012
These are beautiful salad servers. The grain in the olive wood is really lovely. I bought these along with an olive wood salad bowl. They look great especial when you have guests.

Oakley Repl. Lens Flak Jacket Xlj Gold Iridium Polarized
Oakley Repl. Lens Flak Jacket Xlj Gold Iridium Polarized
Offered by James and James Footwear
Price: 94.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement lenses, 31 May 2012
I love the Oakley Flack Jacket sunglasses and it was a must for me to replace its great lenses after foolishly scratching them. I would never get sunglasses that were not polarized, they cut the glare out and make going out on a sunny day a pleasure. No squinting, ever!!

Dyson DC19T2 Multi Floor Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner for Every Floor Type
Dyson DC19T2 Multi Floor Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner for Every Floor Type

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vacuum, 31 May 2012
This is a compact yet powerful vacuum cleaner, it does not loose suction and looks quite nifty too. Glad I spent a bit more to get a quality product like this!

Rip Curl A1026 Black Men's Digital Wrist Watch
Rip Curl A1026 Black Men's Digital Wrist Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Like it BUT..., 12 Mar 2011
It's a good watch, But I've had to send it back to Rip Curl because the Tides were not correct.
If they sort it out then I'll happily change this to 4-5*s
Some people may not like the Black screen as it can be a bit difficult to read in some light

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and value for money, 13 Dec 2010
Surprisingly robust and will handle most crashes from ceiling height. blades are plastic so they will get damaged if hit something long and thin while spinning.
Able to control surprisingly accurately with practice!!!

UML 2 Certification Guide: Fundamental & Intermediate Exams: Fundamental and Intermediate Exams (The MK/OMG Press)
by Tim Weilkiens
Price: 38.38

3.0 out of 5 stars Tough going, 13 Dec 2010
Not really the right choice if you are a UML beginner. Definitely for exam prep / study rather than practical application, although that is what it says on the cover so I should have been a bit more astute in my choice.

HTC Desire Sim Free Mobile Phone - Mocha (discontinued by manufacturer)
HTC Desire Sim Free Mobile Phone - Mocha (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars My First Smart Phone, 13 Dec 2010
I like it!!!

Screen is responsive.
Easy to navigate.
I've stuck widgets on the home screen to turn GPS/WiFi/3g/Bluetooth on and off to save battery life. With all this off I easily get 2 or 3 days battery life. With them all on then you'll need to charge it daily... but I think that is fair enough!

I've given this a five because it has met or exceeded my expectations in all ways. Note that this is my first smart phone so I don't have anything to compare it to.

One thing which would be a nice to have was a front facing camera for video conferencing as I think this will become the next big thing, but I don't think that will be a ubiquitous method of communication for a few years yet... in time for the next upgrade when they've really got it down pat

So happy with this one I've just brought its little brother the Wildfire for the wife.