Profile for chris peacock > Reviews

Content by chris peacock

chris peacock

RAVPower® Element Portable External Battery Charger / Power Bank (10400mAh, iSmart, Dual USB) - White
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, used multiple times and only 50% of its charge gone!, 28 July 2014
I continue to be impressed with the RAV Power. I have charged it once, and used it may times! So far it has charged my iPone 5S twice back to 100% from 20%. It has charged my Moga ace power and it has charged my bluetooth speaker! With this in my bag I don't have to worry about running out of power, or searching for a wall charger after every time I use it - this makes it so much better than my previous 2000mAh batter stick. The other 2 great features are that there is a 2A charging USB socket for fast charge, and there is a battery level indicator so you actually know roughly how much juice is still in there. I have put it on charge today for the second time, and there were still 2 of the 4 lights on, so it was likely around 40-50% full, still even after all that usage! It ale has a good weight to it and excellent build quality.

TUFFskinz Premium Quality Screen Protectors : iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C Crystal Clear (Invisible) edition (2 in Pack Front)
Offered by TUFFskinz

5.0 out of 5 stars didn't expect much but I'm well pleased!, 22 Nov 2013
I got this after deciding that a glass screen protector was just too expensive, plus they are too think. I wanted one that is super glossy and felt like the glass screen. I can say thats exactly what I got and for an amazing price!!
I was worried about installing and bubbles but had no problems at all using their supplied application tape (great job guys!) On an even better note I knew that if I screwed it up there was another protector in the box so I could try again!!
My new iPhone5S is now totally covered so no worries about pocket rivets on jeans scratching my screen again!!

Odaban Antipersiprant Spray 30ml
Odaban Antipersiprant Spray 30ml
Offered by Pharmacy Place

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!!, 21 Aug 2013
Really wanted this product because I have many t-shirts being written off due to sweat marks and patches that would not clean. I would usually sweat under arm every day regardless of activity but more so if active or nervous (i.e. work meeting for example). Since using this product, after 1 day, i have stopped sweating underarms completely!! I am well impressed! 3 squirts underarm every 3 days Im doing now and have been dry almost all the time. Only broke a little after 2 hour gym session - even then most of the sweat was coming from surrounding area!

No sawnesss, just dryness! Its so worth a try for £8 if yu have sweat issues.
Not so much success on hands, but focus for me is underarm.

Ten One Design Fling Game Controller - Ultraviolet
Ten One Design Fling Game Controller - Ultraviolet
Offered by 3B-IT Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best iPad gaming accessory EVER!, 17 July 2012
I have recently joined the world of iPad back in june, I got it originally for mixing using the iDAY Live controller, which is perfect for a bit of bed room mixing and very easy to use. Any way after exploring the app store I realised that there were console standard games on there that I had to try. So I went on an iTunes spending spree! The first game i got was Modern Combat 3, and all I can say is that I was blown away, Its basically COD on the iPad as most will probably know if you looking at buoying one of these gadgets by Ten one designs.

One of the best things about MC3 is that you can customise the controls, moving them anywhere you like on screen, that means you can set this game up with these fantastic little joysticks and get a real 360 gamepad feel to it, well much better than just raw screen anyway!

Playing this games with the fling completely changes the feel, movement is more fluid and you have much better control over your character, only downside is that you look left and right very slowly, hoping they fix that soon.

Anyway I cant recommend the Fling enough, it pushes easily onto the iPad with the little suction cups and is actually very well stuck on, it did come loose when in the heat of MC3 online multiplayer, put only one sucker came loose allowing me to quickly push it back on with no impact top the game. The joystick glides smoothly across the screen and is pulled back to centre by its clever design.

I actually got 2 of these purely for dual stick control on first person shooters, of which there are a few, Nova 3 (Halo copy) is another one that looks great, also has online multiplayer!

Well I highly recommend to anyone thinking of getting one, it feels nice and strong, I don't think I will break it, but then I never was the type to through my controller at the wall !

Apple IPAD White-2 16GB 16 GB 512 MB 9.7 -inch LCD
Apple IPAD White-2 16GB 16 GB 512 MB 9.7 -inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect iPad delivered quickly, 25 Jun 2012
I am always a little nervous about spending hundreds of pounds online, especially when there are lots of fake items out there, but this was a great buy! It arrived in a couple of days, brand new, right plugs etc. I am very happy with the iPad too, I now use it every day for a mixture of work emailing and gaming, along with mixing using the iDJAY Live system from Numark. Which is also great if you are into mixing (mixing made easy really compared to my old 1210's) but back to the iPad!
I would highly recommend the seller - digitalbargin, no issues whatsoever. and the product is sweet, physically the same to look at as an iPad 3, so it doesn't look out of date, and processing power and display is perfectly ok for me!

Supergets Samsung Galaxy S2 Si9100 Premium Quality and Stylish Case Cover, Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth
Offered by FA Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for your Galaxy S2 !!, 20 July 2011
I have never had a case for a phone i have loved more! It hugs the phone nice and tight, it doesnt add to much bulk, it complements the phones design and the extra grip on the edges help keep it in your hand!

The only problem I have with it is that the phone wit the case wont fit on my Doc! I have to remove the case - this is not a problem, the case is strong enough to stand repeated on / off's and its a good chance to clean the gathered dust off!

Highly recomend!

FoneM8 - Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 Sync Dock Desktop Charger
FoneM8 - Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 Sync Dock Desktop Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality desk charger !, 10 Jun 2011
I got this for my new Galaxy S 2, it has great build quality and is very solid. Looks good on the desk. The phone sits at the perfect angle too, unlike my old HTC hero one! very pleased and no complaints!

Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles (PSP)
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles (PSP)
Offered by Game Dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Castlevania PSP, review, 5 Oct 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Following good reviews I had read about this game I decided to try to get hold of a copy - it is actually quite rare and I only found it online. When I first started playing this game after other games I have been playing lately I thought the graphics were poor and the game was a little repetitive. But I found my self picking it up over and over again, very quickly I was totally hooked! The difficulty of this game keeps you cautious when progressing as life is precious with not many top ups, and I was quickly reminded of how much I used to enjoy games like this in my not so distant youth. I also paid more attention to the graphics and began to see the detail that had been put into this remake. There are lots of bonuses with this game - first there are many hidden secret passage ways and in almost every level there are two different end points with different bosses. Finding hidden maidens unlocks new abilities which enable you to rescue more - the only way you can complete the game completely!

Perhaps the greatest thing about this game though are the unlockable originals of Castlevania. Especially the symphony of the nigh. I am actually still playing through this now, it is a perfect example of an early RPG, with many many different weapons, armour and shields. Some weapons have special abilities and the best thing is you always seem to be 1 step ahead of the enemy so you get a real feeling of power. There are also things called familiars which include a little demon that follows you around attacking things or a ghost that steals HP from enemies! A true classic from 1997.

If like me you were playing games in the early 90's there is little chance that you wont love this game - and even if you weren't - you will quickly become addicted to the simple and rewarding game play. If you have a PSP you should have a copy of this game, simple as that!