Profile for D BRODERICK > Reviews

Content by D BRODERICK

D BRODERICK

Fleece Lined Clogs Cloggies Mens Ladies Snug Fur Furry Mule Slippers Garden Shoes Lightweight Slip On Cloggis Size (uk 8, black with black fur)
Offered by Vdara

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 18 April 2014
The shoes are very comfortable, I don't wear them with socks and I find the lining gets damp/sweaty very quickly. Also when you remove them the lining clings to your feet and you end up pulling the lining inside out and you then have to push it back in! Maybe wear socks?!?! I think that's a fashion faux pau personally!

But generally I like them.

Stories of the First World War (My Story)
Stories of the First World War (My Story)
by Jim Eldridge

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok if you're after fictional stories, 30 Jan 2014
I was after a factual book, in small print on the inside cover it says 'based on historical events, the stories in this book are fictional'. I wish it said this on the front or back cover! Apart from that the stories are nice. I just wanted to warn possible buyers that this was the case.

Sifcon Dog's Dinner Plastic Dog Cat Pet Feeding Food Mat Easy Clean
Sifcon Dog's Dinner Plastic Dog Cat Pet Feeding Food Mat Easy Clean
Offered by Party Save Smile

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged before I received it., 29 Aug 2013
I also ordered an enamel food storage tin from the same company in the same order, this food mat had been folded into 4 and stuffed into the tin!! I cannot believe a packer can be so stupid. The item is un-usable. I will not use this company again. I'm sure if this mat had been delivered flat it would be fine.

SwankySwans Women's Kirsty Floral Crossbody Bag, Black, L
SwankySwans Women's Kirsty Floral Crossbody Bag, Black, L

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the design, 27 Feb 2013
The bag is lightweight has a lot of space and has a lovely floral pattern. The only criticism is that the stripy handle doesn't really match the design, plain black would be better, overall a great bag.

Josie Gibson's 30-Second Slim [DVD]
Josie Gibson's 30-Second Slim [DVD]
Dvd ~ Josie Gibson

1.0 out of 5 stars Ouch!, 18 Jan 2013
I do general keep fit exercises throughout the year to keep fit so I'm not a complete novice but this DVD I found tough, I've only attempted it once last week and feel it starts off too strenuously. My heart was pounding out my chest, there wasn't enough instructions on how to complete it properly, the next day my muscles ached but I could tell I hadn't worked the right muscles, one exercise where you lay on the floor and raise your legs vertically and then stretch them out hurt my groin, I now have a suspected hernia.

This is the only time I will attempt this DVD and now I can't attempt any due to the injury caused. I feel you should be eased in gently. I will be taking it to a charity shop.

UNISEX WATERPROOF BOOTS - Removable Lining Easy Wash. Ideal For Dog Walking, Fishing, Rain & Snow
Price: £34.99 - £39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Wet wet wet., 4 Nov 2012
I had these boots on for the first time today, I work outside and today was wet and muddy, within hours my toes were damp. Luckily the insides are removable as I am now drying them on the radiator over night!