Profile for pinkangel2527 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
4 Pics 1 Word
4 Pics 1 Word

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: 4 Pics 1 Word (App)
Warning! If you have a life don't download this game! You WILL get addicted and you will lose hours of your day lol! And what's even better is its free!!!

True or False? The Big Quiz
True or False? The Big Quiz

4.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: True or False? The Big Quiz (App)
A very addictive game!! Free to download, give it a try, nothing to lose is there!? You will keep playing to try and beat your own score, even if, like me you can't get more than 12!!!

Baker Business 2
Baker Business 2

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Baker Business 2 (App)
Great idea, great potential, but then after I paid for the full version, played for three days before I got to the max level! Now I'm just idly running a bakery, no upgrades left, no new baked goods nothing!! Just making money with nothing to spend it on!!!

The Co-operative Travel
The Co-operative Travel

1.0 out of 5 stars dead app, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Co-operative Travel (App)
This app is no longer available. You download it and it says "this application is no longer available on your device" why even keep it on the app site!? Take it off!!! Co-op booooooooooooooo!

My Home Design
My Home Design

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: My Home Design (App)
Ok for a time passer but not very interesting. Have to wait for income which becomes really annoying. Also I have completed all the quests but don't seem to have new ones?! Not any instruction either to know what your meant to do next. Overall confusing, slow and aimless. But strangely I'm still playing it lol!! But hey, it's free!

Delicious - Emily's Wonder Wedding
Delicious - Emily's Wonder Wedding

5.0 out of 5 stars long awaited, 6 Jan 2014
I have been waiting for another Emily game to come out and this doesn't disappoint. So much so I ordered the full version too. Same style, good storylines, great graphics, good job!

Libii Hospital (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Libii Hospital (Kindle Tablet Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars boring, 5 Jan 2014
I'm not entirely sure that I'm playing the same game as everyone else who's rated this game as they seem to have thought it was great. I thought it was tedious, boring and not educational in any way shape or form! But hey, it's free, so you have nothing to lose if you fancy a go.

Deadly Association -Extended Edition- HD
Deadly Association -Extended Edition- HD

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 5 Jan 2014
Good game, give it a go! Love detective type games, if you do then you will probably like it too

Doctor Kids
Doctor Kids

2.0 out of 5 stars boring and repetitive, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Doctor Kids (App)
I feel as though I must have been playing some other game from all the other people leaving reviews on here as I found this game extremely boring and repetitive. I suppose for very very young children, they may sit and play for a while, but I'm not sure my kids would play it. But hey, it's free so don't let me stop you giving it a go, you have nothing to lose I suppose :-)

Becoming Johnny Vegas
Becoming Johnny Vegas
by Johnny Vegas

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Becoming Johnny Vegas (Hardcover)
Bought for my other half for Christmas, he loves it! What an interesting life he has had! Well worth a read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9