Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for pinkangel2527 > Reviews

Content by pinkangel2527

pinkangel2527

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Odd Socks
Odd Socks

3.0 out of 5 stars very addictive, 7 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Odd Socks (App)
To start with I thought this game was rubbish, but then it suddenly had me hooked! The only downside is I'm at a standstill as I have no money to empty the sock bins and have used up my friend requests to get rid of socks I can't pair up. There should be a way of the bin emptying every so often on its own as there's no way I'm going to pay real money to play. I just simply won't play.

Bingo
Bingo

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Bingo (App)
If you like bingo, then I don't see why you wouldn't like this, it's free too, so no loss anyway! Give it a go, nothing to lose! Quite addictive.

Monument Builders - Statue of Liberty (Free)
Monument Builders - Statue of Liberty (Free)

1.0 out of 5 stars slow, disappointing, glitch., 28 Feb. 2014
Slow and boring, but stayed with it to level four where it repeatedly slows right down to an unplayable speed. Does this every time. Thank God it was free, I'd never pay for this!

Delicious - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise
Delicious - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise

4.0 out of 5 stars love it, 28 Feb. 2014
I absolutely love playing the Emily games, in my opinion they are the best games around. However this was extremely expensive!! And I finished it in about two days. I never mind paying for the full game but it was just under £5 which is too much for the length of play. Would have been five stars if the price was atleast halved

Feed Mee
Feed Mee

2.0 out of 5 stars very short game, 27 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Feed Mee (App)
To be totally honest I've played much better and entertaining FREE time management games, it wasn't a lot of money, but seriously don't think it's worth paying for. I completed the game in about two hours.

Best Acne Treatment
Best Acne Treatment

2.0 out of 5 stars sounds ridiculous, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Best Acne Treatment (App)
Unless you love apples and enemas then I wouldn't bother!! Sounds absolutely absurd! In one stage tells you diet relating to acne is a myth, then tells you to eat only apples and have an enema every day!

4 Pics 1 Word
4 Pics 1 Word

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 4 Pics 1 Word (App)
Warning! If you have a life don't download this game! You WILL get addicted and you will lose hours of your day lol! And what's even better is its free!!!

True or False? The Big Quiz
True or False? The Big Quiz

4.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: True or False? The Big Quiz (App)
A very addictive game!! Free to download, give it a try, nothing to lose is there!? You will keep playing to try and beat your own score, even if, like me you can't get more than 12!!!

Baker Business 2
Baker Business 2

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Baker Business 2 (App)
Great idea, great potential, but then after I paid for the full version, played for three days before I got to the max level! Now I'm just idly running a bakery, no upgrades left, no new baked goods nothing!! Just making money with nothing to spend it on!!!

The Co-operative Travel
The Co-operative Travel

1.0 out of 5 stars dead app, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Co-operative Travel (App)
This app is no longer available. You download it and it says "this application is no longer available on your device" why even keep it on the app site!? Take it off!!! Co-op booooooooooooooo!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10