Profile for jordana > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
My Horse
My Horse

3.0 out of 5 stars Review, 28 Nov. 2015
This review is from: My Horse (App)
I like this game I do. But there are some set backs, first everything is expensive, and you don't win a lot of money from the competitions and also the energy levels take a while to fill up again which allows down the process of competing in competition.

CastleVille Legends
CastleVille Legends

4.0 out of 5 stars CastleVille Legends, 24 Aug. 2014
This review is from: CastleVille Legends (App)
This game is creative and you have to complete years along the way to unlock areas. You can create your own kingdom, make it look how you want it to look not how somebody else's wants it too.

Vampire Academy (book 1)
Vampire Academy (book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED it nearly as much as I love the moon., 31 Mar. 2014
I am team Dimitri all the way. I can't wait for the movie. Like the characters the book is adventurous and exciting. Would definitely recommend this book to any one who loves funny memorable moments.

Who would you rather be a dampire or a moroi?

Creatures of Olympus
Creatures of Olympus

5.0 out of 5 stars creatures of Olympics, 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Creatures of Olympus (App)
Love it. When you think you have no money the animals give you some. Love it if u r thinking of buying it u should.

My Alarm Clock - Wake up to the digital alarm clock app with sleep timer and current weather conditions

5.0 out of 5 stars My Alarm Clock, 12 Sept. 2013
I have My Alarm Clock on my kindle fire and its amazing I can pick out of my son's and albums what I eat to wake up to. If I want to change things I can like the design and the student alarm times. Another good thing about it is that it tells you the temperature outside and the wind speed. One bad thing is that you have to keep it on charge while setting your alarm and sleeping or whatever because the battery will die. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU.

Wattpad - Free Books and eBook Reader - Read Fiction, Romance, Celebrity Fanfiction, Teen Fiction stories

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome sauce, 31 Mar. 2013
It's really addictive and fun to use. You have all these talented writers that have not been discovered yet and u get to read there books they have worked so hard on with the help of your fingertips. I heard of this website from my friend Esther she told me she on it nearly 24/7 without counting school. She told me I could create and read all these books and its like your own library. I would give it a six out of five because it's that good. I would definitely recommend this app/site to everyone

Between The Land And The Sea (Marina's Tales Book 1)
Between The Land And The Sea (Marina's Tales Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved, 12 Feb. 2013
Heart this book would definitely read it again and again. I recommend this book to all of you. If u love love and mermaids plus fashion you have the ideal book fir u. If I has to rate the book on a scale of 10 it would be 11

A Witch Alone (The Winter Trilogy Book 3)
A Witch Alone (The Winter Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved, 11 Feb. 2013
Great ending. The characters were amusing and interesting as always. The plot was well written plus the books was a great page turner. Would suggest this book to any one at ny time. Hope u enjoy it a much as I did.

Unattainable (Vampire Affliction Novel 2): Dark Fantasy and Teen Romance
Unattainable (Vampire Affliction Novel 2): Dark Fantasy and Teen Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg, 9 Feb. 2013
I thought I would not like this book like I did the first one but I absolutely love it. I would recommend this book to any one at any time. There is a massive twist at the end and you'll die if you don't read it. It is mind stopping hope u love it as much as I did.

Twin Souls (The Nevermore Series, Book 1) - A Free Vampire Book
Twin Souls (The Nevermore Series, Book 1) - A Free Vampire Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 9 Feb. 2013
Cute sweet a little bit of love. I loved this book and would definitely recommend this book right now to any one.
It is just your normal vampire Hunter fall in love with vampire story.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6