Profile for BilllyBingBong > Reviews

BilllyBingBong

Kitchen Craft Big Digit Easy Read 100 Minute Timer
Kitchen Craft Big Digit Easy Read 100 Minute Timer

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Craft Timer, 14 Mar. 2012
I love this timer (if it is possible to love a kitchen timer).I had one which died after about 4 years and I bought a replacement, by another company, but that one just emitted a pathetic muffled "beep"beep" noise. So I scoured the market, and after much deliberation, returned to my faithful "Kitchen Craft" model. If you are thinking there is a hole in your life, and you need a kitchen timer to love, this is the timer for you!

The Selby is in Your Place
The Selby is in Your Place
by Todd Selby

5.0 out of 5 stars The Selby is in "my" place, 6 Dec. 2011
I saw this book while out shopping with my Grand Daughter and loved both,the clarity and composition of the photos.
My grand daughter wanted to buy it for me for Christmas, and as she is a student on a very limited budget,I searched for the lowest price Amazon came out tops and so The Selby is now in "my" place.
Love the book (even though I can't properly look at it until Christmas), Thanks Grand Daughter..

FiiO E1 Headphone Amplifier - White
FiiO E1 Headphone Amplifier - White

4.0 out of 5 stars FiiO E1 Headphone amplifier, 6 Dec. 2011
This remote works well. It was at a good price and it was delivered quickly.
In short, it does everything I wanted it to do !
I would have preferred to connect it through the headphone jack,and if you connect it first and try to attach it to your shirt you do end up skipping tracks, but this is easily resolved by attaching to your shirt, "before" connecting to your phone.
All in all a great buy. Buy one!!