Profile for edrm > Reviews

Love Letter
Love Letter
Offered by samurai_media_JPN401

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad But Moving Tune, 28 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Love Letter (Audio CD)
At first, I wasn't so interested in this tune. However, when I saw the PV on the DVD I found it realistic. And I suppose this signals the chaos and rage when somebody you love had an affair with another person. The content itself is based on the sad story, that's for sure. But what if the song was a ballad tune? - I would get disillusioned. Let me put it this way, I was impressed by the sad but fast tune because it involves the mixed feelings of devastation and fury.

Nobody Nowhere: The Remarkable Autobiography of an Autistic Girl
Nobody Nowhere: The Remarkable Autobiography of an Autistic Girl
by Donna Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Nobody Nowhere - Searching for Her True Identity, 7 Mar. 2009
I suppose Donna Williams indicated very creatively what it is like to have autism. Actually she felt different and distant from 'the world', and became withdrawn into 'her world', where she played 3 characters - Carol, Willie, and Donna herself. And it must be extremely hard to get into 'the world' because she had to face a whole bunch of social minefields not only at school but also at home, where her evil mother and older brother terribly bullied Donna. So I suppose a nobody nowhere means she had nowhere to be comfortable in 'the world'. I suspect like most autistic/Asperger people she saw everything differently from other people, who often called her eccentric.

After all she was trying to get into 'the world' as she dealt with various kinds of people including autistic ones. I guess it means the starting point of a somebody somewhere.

Nobody Nowhere: The Extraordinary Autobiography of an Autistic
Nobody Nowhere: The Extraordinary Autobiography of an Autistic
by Donna Williams

Kiseki
Kiseki
Offered by Japan Web Station*

4.0 out of 5 stars No.1 - Positive Upbeat Tune, 3 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Kiseki (Audio CD)
I can feel positive whenever I listened to No.1! It helps me get rid of my hazy feelings I'd had in the past. I don't understand the Korean lyrics at all, though. If possible, there would be the English Version of No.1 in this maxi single to memorize all of the lyrics. And I wanna try singing No.1 in English in Karaoke bars! What about the rest of the songs? I'm afraid they don't attract me so much.

Holes
Holes
by Louis Sachar
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars What Stanley Learned in Camp Green Lake, 25 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Holes (Mass Market Paperback)
Stanley got sent to Camp Green Lake, where the juvenile criminals lived to dig holes in the middle of the desert. However, I suppose he learned a whole bunch of things, esp. the friendship with the other kids. I was really moved by the story about Zero and Stanley. At first, Zero tended to be introverted and nobody seemed to care about him at all. But as Zero became interested in Stanley, both of them gradually became friendly with each other. Stanley helped Zero get over his illiteracy, while Zero helped Stanley dig holes. They couldn't have been through such a precious time if they had been in jail.

Eventually Stanley was found innocent and he could be released from Camp Green Lake and so was Zero. Though the kids had experienced a lot of hardships in Camp Green Lake, I guess their friendships in there must have been unforgettable.

Shine We Are/Earthsong
Shine We Are/Earthsong

5.0 out of 5 stars Shine We Are! - Very Cathcy& Upbeat Summer Tune!, 25 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Shine We Are/Earthsong (Audio CD)
Shine We Are - This tune literally clear up my haze and chaos in my life! And this sort of catchy and upbeat summer tune attracts BoA's fans, I suppose. I bet they must be hyper-excited when she sings this in her concert. Personally I feel fired up behind the wheel along highways!

The same is also true of the coupling number, Earthsong, which really makes me feel positive. So I would like BoA to keep singing these sort of cheerful and catchy tunes!

Key Of Heart [Australian Import]
Key Of Heart [Australian Import]

5.0 out of 5 stars This Song Cheers Me Up!, 24 Feb. 2009
Basically I don't like BoA's ballad tunes very much, but Key of Heart is an exception. It helps me summon up my courage and never bores me. I was really fascinated when she shouted in her concert,"I would like to sing this song(Key of Heart) with everybody!!" I just downloaded the scene from some video software, though.

Anyway, Key of Heart is quite an encouraging and therapeutic tune, if you ask me.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Brand New Beat:Your Color (Cd+Dvd)
Brand New Beat:Your Color (Cd+Dvd)
Offered by samurai_media_JPN401

5.0 out of 5 stars Brand New Beat - Amazingly Catchy Tune, 22 Feb. 2009
As a matter of fact, I love this song best of all of BoA's songs! It's so riveting! Basically I prefer most of her up-tempo tunes like No.1, Sweet Impact, Valenti, Sparkling, and Shine We Are to ballad songs like Smile again and Merikuri.(Key of Heart is an exception, just in case!) However, I'm fired up about catchy and therapeutic ones like Milky Way, Brand New Beat, and Joyful Smile as well!

I remember some of her fans saying that she's multi-talented on Amazon .com and I do agree! She's a multilingual Korean young lady who speaks English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. Moreover, she speaks Japanese a lot better than when she just had visited Japan in her teenage days and her dancing really draws my attention as well.

Overall, I hope her performance will appeal to all over the world forever!

Best of Hero
Best of Hero

5.0 out of 5 stars This Upbeat Tune Turns Me On!!, 22 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Best of Hero (Audio CD)
This song really fires and cheers me up; It really becomes her, if you ask me. Mai is my hero; she sings very beautifully, and she's smarter than me when it comes to language skills (She's a multilingual woman who speaks English, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese, just in case!) Overall, I wish I could love such a cool and attractive lady like her! I would be cheerful if Mai cheered me up! Best of Hero - that's the very song for Mai and her fans as well!

One more thing I noticed about this song is Best of Hero is such a typical party tune that you may be so excited when you listen to Mai-K's Best of Hero! I would be happy to sing Best of Hero esp., if the party contains karaoke equipments!

Diamond Wave
Diamond Wave
Offered by TOMMY's STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond Wave - Upbeat Summer Tune!, 22 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Diamond Wave (Audio CD)
Diamond Wave, and Safest Place - Both of them are awesome songs, aren't they? Unlike Feel fine, Diamond Wave is very riveting summer tune, if you ask me. Esp. the Remix version helps me relax behind the wheel! And Safest Place is such a therapeutic ballad tune that I can relax wherever I listen to this.

Anyway, both tunes help me forget any sort of stress and chaos in my daily life!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14