Profile for Brandon > Reviews

Content by Brandon

Brandon

Page: 1 | 2
3x Heavy Duty Teflon Non Stick Oven Liners 40cm x 50cm PERFECT FOR FAN ASSISTED OVENS
Offered by Trading Reliably

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 28 Feb 2014
Brilliant oven liners to keep your oven clean! Fitted straight into my grans oven that I ordered. Put one on each shelf which there was 2 and one on the bottom. You can cook straight onto the liners so I cooked a pizza on one and it slide straight off. It comes with a piece of paper with other uses for these oven liners. For example you can use it as a craft mat.

Viakal Limescale Remover Spray 500 ml (Pack of 5)
Viakal Limescale Remover Spray 500 ml (Pack of 5)
Offered by Diy & Homeware

5.0 out of 5 stars Viakal Limescale Remover Spray 500 ml (Pack of 5), 11 Nov 2012
As a cleaner and living in a hard water area all I can say about this product is that it is simply brilliant!

Removes lime scale on my bathroom taps and kitchen and bathroom sinks so easily and quickly!

Also has a pleasant smell too!

Amazon sells it cheaper than the supermarket does as they sell it in bulk which is just an added bonus too I suppose!

Flash All Purpose Liquid Fresh Lemon 1 Litre (Pack of 6)
Flash All Purpose Liquid Fresh Lemon 1 Litre (Pack of 6)
Offered by Groceries R US

5.0 out of 5 stars Flash Al Purpose Liquid Lemon, 11 Nov 2012
Simply Great!

I use it on my kitchen sink,floors & bathroom cleans all them surfaces very well.

So quick to use just spray on, wipe of with a damp cloth and rinse if you want a very shiny non streak shine and brilliant clean!

No SCRUBBING required as well!

I personally dry the surface after I have cleaned it with a microfibre cloth.

The only down side that I have found being a cleaner is that it does not remove lime scale but it does not say it does so if you want to remove lime scale say of bathroom taps then I would recommend a lime scale removing product (such as Vickal).

Also I wouldn't recommend it on Glass and bathroom tiles as I have used it on glass and bathroom tiles in the past and has left them smeary.

I buy my Lemon Flash in 5 litres from my local cash and carry so it works out cheaper in there rather than purchasing it through Amazon but it is good that Flash sell the All Purpose Lemon liquid in 5 litres.

Vileda  Supermocio 3 Action Refill Twin Pack
Vileda Supermocio 3 Action Refill Twin Pack
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Vileda Supermocio 3 Action Refill Twin Pack, 11 Nov 2012
Very good mops to use, Washing my laminate floors and lino floors are just simply a breeze using these mop heads.

As a cleaner I have also washed marble flooring using these mops and whel the floor had just sparkled after washing it with these mops heads!

I really cant tell you how good these mops are, no other mop I have tried have come as close to making cleaning the floor and the result after cleaning the floor as good as these have!

The only downside to these mops I would say is that the material on them can get very worn out quick after repeated use and whel I wash mine in the washing machine (as you can do this) so this could be why they are probabley not lasting as long as they should be but hey still very good mops thou!

Vileda SuperMocio Bucket and Wringer
Vileda SuperMocio Bucket and Wringer

3.0 out of 5 stars Vileda VIL12240 Supermocio Bucket and Wringer, 11 Nov 2012
Great bucket and wringer together when used with a Vileda mop, I cant comment on if it works as well when you use it with a non Vileda mop. The only problem I had with this mop and bucket which means I no longer use this Vileda mop and bucket. Is that the wringer had kept on going on it, and I have had to contact Vileda at least 3-4 times for them to send me a new wringer. Which had ment each time me contacting them, for a replacement wringer each time had wasted my time out of my day. In the end they just gave me a refund for the mop and bucket because this problem was on going. Therefore I don't use the mop and bucket any more but all in all the bucket itself is made of high quality material and is sturdy when using it for washing your floors.

For this reason I have have given this Vileda Mop and Bucket 3 stars out of 5 generous some might say but hey that's me!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect does the job!!!, 4 Jan 2012
The case fitted my Samsung galaxy Apollo perfectly. Very good quality. Screen protectors are also very good but are fidley to get on.

Useful Bun Making Ring/bun shaper Hair accessory BNWT Colour- Brown, Easy to use to create perfect bun.
Offered by BrightRetail

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!!, 4 Jan 2012
Got this product home, went to use it and the bun making ring/bun ripped. Very poor quality, its not all its set out to be.

24 cleaning wipes for sunglasses and spectacles etc
24 cleaning wipes for sunglasses and spectacles etc
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Optical Lens Cleaning Wipes, 4 Jan 2012
These Optical Lens Cleaning Wipes are great as they i cleaned my glasses with them and they come up very clean. These wipes are quit moist and are good quality.

Samsung 10.1 inch Netbook Zip Thru Pouch - Black (Max 10.2")
Samsung 10.1 inch Netbook Zip Thru Pouch - Black (Max 10.2")
Offered by Ballicom International

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, 4 Jan 2012
This pouch fitted by Samsung netbook perfectly and the quality of the pouch is very good. Would recommend this pouch to anybody that has a netbook:)

Water Bombs
Water Bombs
Offered by Pinsbury

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!!, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Water Bombs (Toy)
These water bombs are not suitable for filling them from taps as I tried to put one of the water bombs on my tap to put water into it and the end of the water bomb just broke. RUBBISH DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON BUYING THESE!!!

Page: 1 | 2