ARRAY(0xb59c20c0)

Offered by Variety Lane
Price: 54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and big, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: Wicker Storage Trunk
Provides great storage which is what I was looking for. Wicker basket is pinkish but I knew that from the reviews, happy with it, great value for money and fits snuggly in the wardrobe

Yousave Accessories PU Leather Flip Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini - Black
Offered by PJA Distribution Ltd
Price: 5.66

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but makes the phone bulky, 9 Mar 2013
Protects the phone but effectively doubles its size so while I'm not worried that it'll scratch when in my bag or pocket, its slim design is effectively negated - ends up being as bulky as my old BB Bold. Ah well, you get what you pay for!

OPEN END NON SLIP TROUSER HANGERS. NO NEED TO REMOVE THE HANGER TO REMOVE YOUR TROUSERS. SET of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant space saving product, 9 Mar 2013
Only had these hangers for a week now but so far so good. Surprisingly sturdy, can fit many trousers and yet also saves on space in the closet. Husband's happy, I'm happy - job done!

Essentials of Slow Cooking: Delicious New Recipes for Slow Cookers and Braisers (Williams-Sonoma Essentials)
by Melanie Barnard
Price: 20.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book but unfortunately an over-dependence on bacon/pancetta and wine, 16 Feb 2009
I've just received this book and whilst in can't be faulted for presentation - meticulous recipes, beautiful layout and pictures and scrumptious-looking food - I find it disappointing that 90% (if not more) of the recipes either use bacon/pancetta and/or alcohol, neither of which I eat. I haven't as yet tried to cook any of the recipes but am already considering selling it on so someone else can enjoy it. A shame.

Bake
Bake
by Rachel Allen
Price: 4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars A keeper, 20 Jan 2009
This review is from: Bake (Hardcover)
I absolutely love this cookbook, not only is it chockful of recipes but it's actually chockful of recipes that work!! I don't normally write reviews but felt I had to give this delectable cookbook one so that other would-be bakers like me could get baking...you won't regret it, especially if the first thing you make from this is the oatmeal and raisin cookies. Seriously more-ish, you'll have your family begging for more!!!

Sue Lawrence's Book of Baking
Sue Lawrence's Book of Baking
by Sue Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars Got me baking like a fiend but the book itself is poorly constructed (the publisher's fault, not the author!!), 9 Dec 2008
I absolutely love this cookbook! I have never been so inspired to bake as I am now. Before I found this book I considered baking to be too hard and not worth the effort I needed to expend in measuring, mixing, whisking, lining etc etc. But after this book I can't seem to stop!!! I've had this book for 2 weeks now and have tried the Chocolate Cola cake and Banana bread to rave reviews! I can barely grab a slice for myself before it's all finished!

BUT one caveat, the publisher has not made a book worthy to hold such great recipes. When I opened it to ensure I had the recipe available whilst I was busy getting things together I found that the sheafs had completely separated from the cover of the book. And this after only 2 weeks and careful handling!!! I am now scared that my book will fall apart next time I use it and will probably have to spend extra money to get it re-bound, an expense I really shouldn't have to fork out. This is the ONLY cookbook I own (amongst the dozens on my bookshelf) that has done this. So if you can get the hardcover, do, as the author is well worth it! And hopefully, it won't fall apart!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2011 11:44 AM BST

In the Mood for Food
In the Mood for Food
by Jo Pratt

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - a book to grace any bookshelf!, 27 Sep 2007
This review is from: In the Mood for Food (Hardcover)
Great even as bedtime reading material this book is so yummy it'll inspire even the laziest of cooks. A must-have and a must-keep. Highly recommended!