Profile for Mrs. A. H. Elliott > Reviews

Great books.

Not A Book For Your Nan
Not A Book For Your Nan

3.0 out of 5 stars Being a Nan I thought I might like it but, 14 Jan. 2015
More a book for younger readers. Being a Nan I thought I might like it but..........nah.

Boy's Casual Combat Style Shoulder Padded Knitted Crew Neck Jumper sizes from 8 to 16 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars Combat Style Jumper, 14 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my grandsons Christmas and it was too small in the sleeves!

VLO Oversized Jumper Love Heart Baggy Fine Knitwear One Size 8 14 Christmas Gift (UK 8 to 14, Off White)
Offered by VLOfashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Heart Jumper, 14 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my daughters Christmas and she loved it. It IS a very pretty jumper.

Tuesday's Child (Psychic Visions Book 1)
Tuesday's Child (Psychic Visions Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jan. 2015
LOVED this book, kept me hooked all the way through. I would recommend it to everyone.

NOW That's What I Call Music! 89
NOW That's What I Call Music! 89

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2015
Bought for 16 yr old grandson's Christmas and he loves it.

Vanity Case Cosmetic Make Up Urban Beauty Box Travel Carry Gift Storage 60 Piece Organizer - Eyes Lips Face Nail

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my grandson's girlfriend at Christmas. I was ..., 9 Jan. 2015
Bought for my grandson's girlfriend at Christmas. I was VERY impressed with robustness of case and the amount of make-up that was inside. Grandson's girlfriend loves it too.

VO5 Nourish My Shine Hot Oil - 15 ml, Pack of 4
VO5 Nourish My Shine Hot Oil - 15 ml, Pack of 4
Offered by UK Pharmacy Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2015
Great stuff for cleaning hair and getting the shine back.

Voodoo Plague
Voodoo Plague

5.0 out of 5 stars Voodoo Plague & Crucifixion Voodoo Plague book 2, 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Voodoo Plague (Kindle Edition)
Normally not the type of book I would read but Voodoo Plague AND Crucifixion (Voodoo Plague Book 2) were very good reads. I need to find follow-on books now as the story wasn't finished in book 2. Highly recommend.

Don't Read After Dark: Keep the lights on while reading these! (A McCray Horror Collection)

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't Read After Dark: Keep the lights on while reading these!, 30 April 2014
I don't normally read horror stories but I was a little bit disappointed with these as they weren't very scary! A good enough read though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8