Profile for Mrs. A. H. Elliott > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. H. Elliott

Mrs. A. H. Elliott

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
How To Break A Cowboy: A Savage Tale (Savage Tales Book 1)
How To Break A Cowboy: A Savage Tale (Savage Tales Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not usually my type of book but if you like gratuitous sex then you may like this one, 2 May 2015
Not usually my type of book but if you like gratuitous sex then you may like this one. At least it's a short story so didn't take long to read.

Fast & Furious : The 6 Movie Collection [DVD]
Fast & Furious : The 6 Movie Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Vin Diesel

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT movies. Seller also first class as I received ..., 20 Mar. 2015
I initially saw the first movie of F & F on TV so just HAD to buy the rest. I'd advise anybody buying them to leave the third movie til last to watch otherwise you'll get a bit mixed up. GREAT movies. Seller also first class as I received them within a couple of days of ordering.

Telescopic Lightweight Snow Shovel
Telescopic Lightweight Snow Shovel
Offered by Express Essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for just putting into my boot - not too ..., 20 Mar. 2015
Great for just putting into my boot - not too large but large enough to use in the snow. Plus, I'm only small so perfect size for me. Great seller too, received within a couple of days of ordering. Thank you.

Crucifixion: V Plague Book 2
Crucifixion: V Plague Book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jan. 2015
Great books.

Not A Book For Your Nan
Not A Book For Your Nan

3.0 out of 5 stars Being a Nan I thought I might like it but, 14 Jan. 2015
More a book for younger readers. Being a Nan I thought I might like it but..........nah.

Boy's Casual Combat Style Shoulder Padded Knitted Crew Neck Jumper sizes from 8 to 16 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars Combat Style Jumper, 14 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my grandsons Christmas and it was too small in the sleeves!

VLO Oversized Jumper Love Heart Baggy Fine Knitwear One Size 8 14 Christmas Gift (UK 8 to 14, Off White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Heart Jumper, 14 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my daughters Christmas and she loved it. It IS a very pretty jumper.

Tuesday's Child (Psychic Visions Book 1)
Tuesday's Child (Psychic Visions Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jan. 2015
LOVED this book, kept me hooked all the way through. I would recommend it to everyone.

NOW That's What I Call Music! 89
NOW That's What I Call Music! 89
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2015
Bought for 16 yr old grandson's Christmas and he loves it.

Vanity Case Cosmetic Make Up Urban Beauty Box Travel Carry Gift Storage 60 Piece
Offered by Urban Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my grandson's girlfriend at Christmas. I was ..., 9 Jan. 2015
Bought for my grandson's girlfriend at Christmas. I was VERY impressed with robustness of case and the amount of make-up that was inside. Grandson's girlfriend loves it too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8