Profile for Mrs. A. H. Elliott > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
IKEA Toilet Brush with Holder WHITE Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
IKEA Toilet Brush with Holder WHITE Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
Offered by REMI DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars They're actually better than I thought they would be, 14 Jan. 2016
I bought these as I needed 2 in time for visitors plus they were cheap. They're actually better than I thought they would be. Thank you.

Garmin nuvi 55 5" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps
Garmin nuvi 55 5" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps

5.0 out of 5 stars It's SO MUCH better than my old one as I can actually see ..., 14 Jan. 2016
My husband bought this for my Christmas. It's SO MUCH better than my old one as I can actually see the individual roads on it. I LOVE it. Thank you.

Calvin Klein CK One Eau de Toilette - 100 ml
Calvin Klein CK One Eau de Toilette - 100 ml
Offered by John Levis

5.0 out of 5 stars ... for my daughters & daughter-in-law's Christmases and they all love it. Thank you, 14 Jan. 2016
Bought this for my daughters & daughter-in-law's Christmases and they all love it. Thank you.

Ladies New Plain Chunky Knit Loose Baggy Oversized Jumper Tops Womens Long Sleeve Knitted Sweater Top Cream Size 12 14
Offered by PURL

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jan. 2016
Bought this for my daughter's Xmas and she is over the moon with it. Thank you.

New Ladies/Womens Blue Strollers Twin Fastening Strap, Low Wedge Unit - Blue - UK SIZE 8
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars ... my left foot swelling and these adjust to fit like a glove, 14 Jan. 2016
I have problems with my left foot swelling and these adjust to fit like a glove. I LOVE them. Great service too as I received them the day after I bought them. Wonderful.

Oor Wullie Calendar 2016 (Calendars 2016)
Oor Wullie Calendar 2016 (Calendars 2016)
by Oor Wullie
Edition: Misc. Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids delighted too. Received 3 days after ordering so over ..., 20 Dec. 2015
I normally buy The Broons for all my grown up children so it was lovely to actually find Oor Wullie this year. Kids delighted too. Received 3 days after ordering so over the moon as I'd forgotten to buy calendars!!

Mum's Family Calendar 2016 (2016 Calendar)
Mum's Family Calendar 2016 (2016 Calendar)
by Sandra Boynton
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter, who has 4 children LOVES this calendar ..., 20 Dec. 2015
My daughter, who has 4 children LOVES this calendar so I buy it for her EVERY year. I received it 3 days after ordering so really chuffed. Thank you. 1st Class Seller.

Philip's Street Atlas Aberdeenshire: Spiral Edition
Philip's Street Atlas Aberdeenshire: Spiral Edition
by VARIOUS
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Received after only a couple of days. Husband is ..., 15 Dec. 2015
Received after only a couple of days. Husband is dead chuffed (he's the navigator and I'm the driver LOL). Thank you very much. First Class Seller.

I Love Garage
I Love Garage

5.0 out of 5 stars First class seller, 10 Dec. 2015
This review is from: I Love Garage (Audio CD)
Received 48 hrs after ordering. Grandson delighted. Thankyou. First class seller.

Don't Need The Whole Dog!
Don't Need The Whole Dog!

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm about three quarters of the way through it and can't wait til I finish it as I'm getting a bit bored with his laddish & lazy, 25 Oct. 2015
This book is JUST alright. I'm about three quarters of the way through it and can't wait til I finish it as I'm getting a bit bored with his laddish & lazy ways so hope he gets a proper job by the end? Unfortunately, I'm the type of person who likes to try and finish books once I've started them!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10