Profile for Mrs. A. H. Elliott > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Fast & Furious : The 6 Movie Collection [DVD]
Fast & Furious : The 6 Movie Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Vin Diesel

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT movies. Seller also first class as I received ..., 20 Mar. 2015
I initially saw the first movie of F & F on TV so just HAD to buy the rest. I'd advise anybody buying them to leave the third movie til last to watch otherwise you'll get a bit mixed up. GREAT movies. Seller also first class as I received them within a couple of days of ordering.

Telescopic Lightweight Snow Shovel
Telescopic Lightweight Snow Shovel
Offered by Express Essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for just putting into my boot - not too ..., 20 Mar. 2015
Great for just putting into my boot - not too large but large enough to use in the snow. Plus, I'm only small so perfect size for me. Great seller too, received within a couple of days of ordering. Thank you.

Crucifixion: V Plague Book 2
Crucifixion: V Plague Book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jan. 2015
Great books.

Not A Book For Your Nan
Not A Book For Your Nan

3.0 out of 5 stars Being a Nan I thought I might like it but, 14 Jan. 2015
More a book for younger readers. Being a Nan I thought I might like it but..........nah.

Boy's Casual Combat Style Shoulder Padded Knitted Crew Neck Jumper sizes from 8 to 16 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars Combat Style Jumper, 14 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my grandsons Christmas and it was too small in the sleeves!

VLO Oversized Jumper Love Heart Baggy Fine Knitwear One Size 8 14 Christmas Gift (UK 8 to 14, Off White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Heart Jumper, 14 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my daughters Christmas and she loved it. It IS a very pretty jumper.

Tuesday's Child (Psychic Visions Book 1)
Tuesday's Child (Psychic Visions Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jan. 2015
LOVED this book, kept me hooked all the way through. I would recommend it to everyone.

NOW That's What I Call Music! 89
NOW That's What I Call Music! 89

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2015
Bought for 16 yr old grandson's Christmas and he loves it.

Vanity Case Cosmetic Make Up Urban Beauty Box Travel Carry Gift Storage 60 Piece Organizer - Eyes Lips Face Nail

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my grandson's girlfriend at Christmas. I was ..., 9 Jan. 2015
Bought for my grandson's girlfriend at Christmas. I was VERY impressed with robustness of case and the amount of make-up that was inside. Grandson's girlfriend loves it too.

VO5 Nourish My Shine Hot Oil - 15 ml
VO5 Nourish My Shine Hot Oil - 15 ml
Offered by PharmaCity

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2015
Great stuff for cleaning hair and getting the shine back.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8