Profile for Mrs. A. H. Elliott > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. H. Elliott

Mrs. A. H. Elliott

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Don't Read After Dark: Keep the lights on while reading these! (A McCray Horror Collection)

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't Read After Dark: Keep the lights on while reading these!, 30 April 2014
I don't normally read horror stories but I was a little bit disappointed with these as they weren't very scary! A good enough read though.

Lloytron 3200W RCD Safety Plug - Orange
Lloytron 3200W RCD Safety Plug - Orange
Offered by CostMad-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lloytron 3200W RCD Safety Plug - Orange, 15 April 2014
My husband used this with his new mower at weekend and loves it as he now feels safe using both a corded mower and an outhouse plug.

Double Dare
Double Dare

4.0 out of 5 stars Double Dare, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Double Dare (Kindle Edition)
I'm finding getting free books are of a similar vein, especially the so-called "romantic" ones! This one is okay when you want a nice easy read.

Scandal's Child
Scandal's Child

4.0 out of 5 stars Scandal's Child, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Scandal's Child (Kindle Edition)
A nice book, easy to read - even at bedtime. I thoroughly enjoyed it especially as it was free. LOL

Forbidden Fantasy
Forbidden Fantasy

5.0 out of 5 stars Forbidden Fantasy, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Forbidden Fantasy (Kindle Edition)
At first I thought this was going to be one of those BDSM stories that I don't really like but..........it wasn't and the ending was GREAT.

Silken Dreams
Silken Dreams

4.0 out of 5 stars Silken Dreams, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Silken Dreams (Kindle Edition)
I got this book free and was surprised that I liked it as it was interesting from the start. A nice easy read.

Thirty-One and a Half Regrets (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 4)
Thirty-One and a Half Regrets (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thirty-One and a Half Regrets (Rose Gardner Mystery #4), 25 Mar 2014
I've bought the whole set of these books that are available so far and can't wait until the next one is due in June. I LOVE them.

Falling to Pieces: Rose Gardner Mystery Novella 3.5
Falling to Pieces: Rose Gardner Mystery Novella 3.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Falling to Pieces (Rose Gardner #3.5) (Rose Gardner Between the Numbers), 25 Mar 2014

HP 300 2-pack Black/Tri-color Original Ink Cartridges
HP 300 2-pack Black/Tri-color Original Ink Cartridges
Offered by Allday Officesupplies UK

5.0 out of 5 stars HP 300 Ink Cartridge Combo Pack - Black/Tri-Colour, 24 Mar 2014
I LOVE this seller. I was due to receive the ink cartridges by the 24th/25th but actually received them on the 21st, only 3 days after I ordered them. BRILLIANT as I needed them in a hurry. Thank you very much.

Thirty and a Half Excuses (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 3)
Thirty and a Half Excuses (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rose Gardner Mysteries, 9 Mar 2014
What a BRILLIANT set of easy-read, funny but serious books, I have all the books written so far and will be getting the next one due out in June.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7