Profile for Enigma > Reviews

Content by Enigma

Enigma "Enigma" (East Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
NEW 4 pairs Mens Arctic Comfort Thick Thermal Wool Socks High Tog Rating UK Size 6-11 EUR size 39-45
Offered by World of Hosiery

5.0 out of 5 stars I am really pleased with these, 13 Mar 2013
Nice yarn that doesnt leave fluff everywhere. Looped construction inside that holds the air. Feet warm and comfortable and dont get sweaty!! After several wash and wears I am really happy that these are holding up well and are a good quality product.

Hama Universal Hard Case For Sat Nav - Suitable for all 3.5" and 4.3" devices including TomTom, Garmin, Navman and Navigon Brands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Will store SatNav & ALL associated leads, chargers etc But is much more bulky than measurements given, 13 Mar 2013
I should have taken more notice of what was shown in the item in the illustration in order to appreciate just how big this really is, which is about the same as the box that my Nuvi 2495 came in.

BUY: If you want a hard case that you can put everything in then this is for you and very good value. BUT It actually measures 14.5 cms long x 11 cms wide ( front to back) x 7.5cms high. So for those of you who dont want to do the Maths I worked out that the total cubic centimetres (volume) of the product I received was about 3 times the volume I was expecting based on the advertised measurements, so
DONT BUY: If you want something you can slip in your jacket pocket or handbag!!

I have to give it 4 stars as it is actually pretty well made and will protect all your gear, but sadly didnt match the spec given

NWTC Flexi-tie -- Fine
NWTC Flexi-tie -- Fine
Offered by Nether Wallop Trading Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely highly recommended So glad to have found this again, 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: NWTC Flexi-tie -- Fine
This is a fantastic product i first bought about 6 years ago through a catalogue . I garden for other people and always recommend this, using in preference to anything they supply me with. I hate wire that eats into the stems and even the fine one is strong enough to tie most things to a trellis or frame - even roses. Although I recommend the thicker one for more vigorous climbers.
The flexi tie with wire is much more expensive than this and I wouldnt pay the premium as this one is very easy to handle and you get far more for your money. Like another reviewer i cannot understand why it isnt more widely available. The brown colour is far better than green as you can hardly see it most of the time. An absolute must for any keen gardener and I cant recommend it highly enough and I am stocking up now!!.

Toshiba Satellite C670D-11K 17.3 inch Laptop (AMD E450 1.65Hz, RAM 4GB, HDD 640GB, Windows 7 Home Premium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Computer and fast processor, 11 Mar 2013
Bought this for my son just over 15 months ago (from Currys) but I bought my HP laptop from Amazon around the same time which was more expensive as I wanted an 18" screen, but I am wishing I had gone for one of these and my son refuses to use mine as he says it is too slow in comparison. He uses it for some quite complex programs to do with his A levels and also does a lot of online gaming and doesnt experience any lag. the speed of the processor and the general spec of this is fantastic value for money and we are very pleased we chose this. The screen would be perfectly big enough for anyone trading down from a desktop size screen and if the processor performance was critical would definitely choose this over my 18", which is also much heavier. The Toshiba is sleek and light enough to carry around in a bag. Highly recommended.

Logitech K200 Media Keyboard
Logitech K200 Media Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars definitely recommended Nice feel to the keys, 4 Mar 2013
A very responsive light touch keyboard that is extremely pleasant to use. Doesnt take up too much room and I likes it so much it was my first choice when I needed another one.

Stagg WIS-A45 Foldable Stand for Flute or Clarinet
Stagg WIS-A45 Foldable Stand for Flute or Clarinet

5.0 out of 5 stars Stable Well made and just what was needed, 4 Mar 2013
Good quality well made product that holds the instrument well and is easy to put up and take down. Definitely recommended.

6 x BRITWEAR® Mens Button Fly Jersey Boxer Shorts Natural Cotton Rich Boxers UnderwearColour:Pattern / Design
Offered by Britwear

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price but not for me, 4 Mar 2013
I knew I was taking a bit of a gamble with these based on earlier reviews and I have to say that for around £1.50 a pair they are probably very good value. They were made OK - no signs of any holes and stitching all good. But when i put them against my hubbies existing M& Co underpants I realised that the quality of the fabric really wasnt good enough for what I would like. Very swift polite and helpful seller who quickly arranged a return and I cant fault the service.

(UK 8-11) Massaging Gel insoles for Running or Hiking. Fantastic Shock Absorption Insoles
Offered by BodytecwellbeingTM

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made Holding up well, 4 Mar 2013
Bought for my husbands work boots so they get a bit of a hammering. The soft cotton top is adhering well and they seem to be made of good quality materials that are holding there shape well after several weeks of daily wear. He has plantar fasciaitis so needs to have the heel slightly lifted by around 1 cm to help the foot and cushioning of the heel and these seem to be good for the purpose. Will probably be buying more as a couple of cheaper ones he has tried are not as substantial or as well made. Recommended.

Canon Extra Multifunctional Paper Ream-Wrapped 90gsm A4 White Ref 76418 [500 Sheets]
Offered by elevenfirst

3.0 out of 5 stars Its paper!, 4 Mar 2013
Nice paper but I wouldnt pay a premium price for it as it didnt feel particularly special against other 90gsm papers I have used.

DNA
DNA

5.0 out of 5 stars if you enjoy the girls' harmonies and have liked all their singles then you will not be disappointed with this, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: DNA (Audio CD)
Bought for my daughter for Christmas but I really like this as well. All the tracks are strong and a good variety of music.
Sometimes I am disappointed when i love a single and buy the album on it's strength only to find the general feel of the music is in a completely different genre. Not so with this album. if you like what you have heard so far then buy it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3