Profile for Mr. T. Spiers > Reviews

Content by Mr. T. Spiers

Mr. T. Spiers (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 (PC)
Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 (PC)
Offered by AllGoodDealz

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound and great value., 29 Sep 2014
I wanted an inexpensive audio software program which would allow basic recording and editing on a Windows 7 Computer. This program does the trick and produces sound files in the format I require (WAV) for transferring to my Windows XP PC, which runs dedicated audio editing software (Wavelab) for bigger projects. This version of the Sony Sound Forge program is good value and produces surprisingly good results.

100 Black Single DVD Cases - 14mm - Toner UK
100 Black Single DVD Cases - 14mm - Toner UK
Offered by Toner UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value DVD Boxes, 29 Sep 2014
These DVD cases are good quality and a standard size. I have used twenty of this batch to date, and all have worked perfectly in terms of the DVD clicking in to place and the box shutting properly. If you need a lot of DVD boxes for local or school projects, this is excellent value.

Ritek White FULL Face Printable 52x CD-R 50 Pack
Ritek White FULL Face Printable 52x CD-R 50 Pack
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and great value, 28 Sep 2014
I've been using these for some time now for making copies of local recordings, and am very happy with the results. Never had one fail, and the surface prints perfectly, giving a very professional looking result.
Great value.

Heart Design Over the Knee Socks, Small Colourful Heart Shapes Over the Knee Socks, Over Knee Long Casual Ladies Thigh High Plain Stretch Fit Cotton Overknee Socks
Offered by Get Top Marketing

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy wife, 28 Sep 2014
I purchased these for my wife as she couldn't find what she wanted locally. She loves them, and finds them very comfortable.

Panasonic DMC-GF6KEB-K Lumix G Compact System Camera - Black (16MP, 14-42mm Interchangeable Lens) 3 inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great camera at a sensible price, 7 July 2014
I've used a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS3 for a couple of years and been pleased the with the results. However, I wanted a camera which would give me higher quality pictures, not be too big, and, as it would be having only occasional use, not too expensive. The reviews of the DMC-GF6 were so positive, and my previous experience of Lumix so good, that I settled on this one. I have not been disappointed, it's a great camera. Up to now I've only used a fraction of it's capabilities and will enjoy playing around with the other settings, but the pictures I've taken with the auto setting, indoor and outdoor, have been great. The only minor niggle I have is the position of 'menu' and 'Fn2' buttons on the bottom right hand corner at the back of the camera. I have accidentally pressed these a couple of times while taking shots. Because the lens is quite heavy, the camera wants to tip forward, and these buttons are in exactly the place I want to put my thumb to counterbalance the lens weight. However, I've adjusted my hold and am delighted with the results.

SLx 27822HSG Twin Output Signal Booster for 4G Device
SLx 27822HSG Twin Output Signal Booster for 4G Device
Offered by MCM-Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 7 July 2014
My study is a long way from the Freeview aerial, and by the time the long cable reaches the Freeview box the signal is too weak to give steady reception. I put one of these boosters just before the Freeview box and now get perfect reception.

S80 Starter Switch / Switches 4 - 80 W ( 6 ' Light ) Pack Of 10
S80 Starter Switch / Switches 4 - 80 W ( 6 ' Light ) Pack Of 10
Offered by Dependable Trading LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 7 July 2014
Difficult to review this, as I've purchased a pack of 10 and up till now only used one. However, the one I used worked, so I can only assume the others will too.

2 x 500ml Tin Heavy Duty Carpet Fabric Foam Craft Spray Mount Adhesive Multi-Purpose Glue
Offered by Get Goods

4.0 out of 5 stars Get's the job done., 7 July 2014
A perfect way of applying adhesive over a large area, and if you have the patience to give it a few minutes to tack up before making contact with the other surface, it makes a good strong bond.

Brabantia Corkscrew Quickpull - Black
Brabantia Corkscrew Quickpull - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple is best., 7 July 2014
Very simple, nothing to go wrong, works perfectly.
Great value too.

Behringer UCA202 U-Control Ultra low-latency 2 In/2 Out USB/Audio Interface
Behringer UCA202 U-Control Ultra low-latency 2 In/2 Out USB/Audio Interface

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality audio interface, 19 April 2014
I've tried cheaper USB interfaces in the past and have been disappointed with the sound, and in one case continuous clicking noise. The Behringer UCA202 works! It's small, simple to use, and gives excellent sound quality at a very reasonable price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5