Profile for J. Harford > Reviews

Content by J. Harford

J. Harford (Dorset, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Inflatable Party Suit - Fancy Dress Costume (Sumo)
Inflatable Party Suit - Fancy Dress Costume (Sumo)
Offered by Findmeagift

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab outfit, 5 Jan. 2015
Hilarious. Gave many laughs and lots of fun on Christmas Day!!

Childrens White Lord Wig Court Barister Lawyer Duke Style Fancy Dress
Childrens White Lord Wig Court Barister Lawyer Duke Style Fancy Dress
Offered by RetailZone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wig for kids, 5 Jan. 2015
Great wig to go with my son's Nelson outfit. He loved it!

Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll
Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll
Offered by Creston

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely doll, just don't miss the shoes!, 5 Jan. 2015
Great doll which my 3 year old loved but be careful not to throw the shoes out with the box as they are taped up discreetly inside.

Bond Non-verbal Reasoning Assessment Papers 6-7 years
Bond Non-verbal Reasoning Assessment Papers 6-7 years
by Alison Primrose

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and easy to use, 23 Oct. 2014
Very clear and easy to use. My 6 year old loved doing these papers and whizzed through it in 2 sittings!! I'm not sure whether this is because the papers are slightly easy for 6 year olds or if he just happens to be good at them. He's doing the next book up now which he is coping fine with so based on my sample of one I would say go for the next book on if your child is nearer 7 or good at doing puzzles and spotting the odd one out.

Creatures of the Deep: An Interactive Journey Through the Deepest Ocean Layers
Creatures of the Deep: An Interactive Journey Through the Deepest Ocean Layers
by John Woodward

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 30 Jun. 2014
My 6 year old is very keen on deep sea creatures and thought this book was great. Some fab pop ups and bite size chunks of information. A good price too.

Gladiator Costume (Child, M)
Gladiator Costume (Child, M)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, inexpensive dressing up, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Gladiator Costume - Boys (Toy)
My 6 year old loved this outfit. It's pretty cheaply made as with most of kids dressing up but perfect for an inexpensive play outfit.

Musicboxworld 22151 Yellow Ballerina Jewellery Box Playing the Melody "Swan Lake"

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but disappointingly small, 4 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my niece after having lovely memories of my own similar box as a child. The box is well made and the ballerina/music is as you would expect, but the box is so much smaller than I expected - not the same as the one I had as a child and not what I expected. Little space to store all those bangles, beads and hair clips. A sweet box but needs to be bigger.

Dinosaurs (100 Facts)
Dinosaurs (100 Facts)
by Steve Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book for little dino fans, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Dinosaurs (100 Facts) (Paperback)
This is a really informative book and is divided into sections so readers can dip in and out of subject areas that they are particularly interested in. Good for teaching kids but also teaches parents a thing or two as well!

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Wii)
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Wii)

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure it will be great once we work out how to play it!, 21 Oct. 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
Well, this game is aimed at 7 year old +, but neither myself at 38 or my husband at 43 can work out how to play it!! My son stands no chance. There are no obvious instructions and as yet we can't get past the first scene. What's also annoying is that you seem to have to sit through a whole Lego film before you can play - everytime! I'm sure there is a simple solution but we have yet to find it, so will be searching youtube etc for advice on how to play. Disappointing for my son who was really looking forward to playing this.

Oxford Reading Tree: Stage 5: Storybooks: Pirate Adventure
Oxford Reading Tree: Stage 5: Storybooks: Pirate Adventure
by Roderick Hunt

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab for little Pirate fans, 24 Sept. 2012
My 4yr old pirate fanatic loves this book. The level is just right for him to be able to read on his own and the story is engaging enough to hold his interest. As with all the books in this series there is a lot going on the pictures to talk about and some good comedy elements.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7