Profile for G > Reviews

Content by G

G (London, United Kingdom)

I Am [DVD] [2010]
I Am [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Tom Shadyac

5.0 out of 5 stars The answers to everything in one place!, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: I Am [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
Tom Shadyac has been on a journey and his good humour and sensitivity shine through this wonderful documentary that asks... what is wrong with the world....what is right with it? "I am" ringing true (potentially) in both instances.
I would love to see a sequel, made for kids, with a free copy delivered to every school on the planet - allowing the kids of tomorrow to grow up being able to proudly say, THEY ARE THE SOLUTION!

Outwitting Our Nerves: A Primer of Psychotherapy
Outwitting Our Nerves: A Primer of Psychotherapy
by Josephine A. Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars What a book!!!, 20 April 2012
I think EVERYONE needs to own a copy of this book! It is a total life changer; so well-written and reader-friendly, excellently researched and a true education. Explaining where every 'nervous' symptom of 'illness/dis-ease' stems from at the subconscious level, and makes changing the conscious thought to improve the quality of life an inevitable outcome of reading it. Of all the mind, body, spirit books I have read (and I've read a fair amount) I simply cannot recommend this enough. If you want a healthy, wealthy, loving life, please just READ THIS!!!