Profile for Jake > Reviews

Content by Jake

Jake

1.8m - Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable by Neet® - ( VIDEO Adapter lead for Apple iMac- Unibody MacBook - Pro - Air & PC with Mini DP etc. )**Supports Audio**
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Mac to TV, 26 Sep 2012
Never had an issue with the cable, it has worked beautifully from the first plug in. I link my iMac to my LED LG tv and it delivers great HD images effortlessly.
There is no need to buy ridiculous expensive cables when cables this price work just as well!

Sketching: Drawing Techniques for Product Designers
Sketching: Drawing Techniques for Product Designers
by Koos Eissen

5.0 out of 5 stars Sketching, 26 Sep 2012
Excellent Purchase!!
I studied Product Design at University and would definitely recommend this book!
Extremely useful tips and hints which improved my flat work massively!! It not only helps you with simple sketch work but also perspective, rendering and much more!
Must have for any Product Designer!

Making It: Manufacturing Techniques for Product Design
Making It: Manufacturing Techniques for Product Design
by Chris Lefteri

5.0 out of 5 stars Making it, 26 Sep 2012
Excellent Purchase!!
Very useful tips and hints on the way a product could be manufactured allowing you to easily pick materials and finishes!

Presentation Techniques: A Guide to Drawing and Presenting Design Ideas
Presentation Techniques: A Guide to Drawing and Presenting Design Ideas
by Dick Powell

5.0 out of 5 stars Presentation Techniques, 26 Sep 2012
Excellent Purchase!!
Very useful tips and hints which helped to improve the presentation of my work increasing my grade.

Samsung 32GB Essential SD Memory Card with Frustration Free Packaging
Samsung 32GB Essential SD Memory Card with Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Memory Card 32gb class 10, 26 Sep 2012
This was an excellent purchase. I use the card in my GoPro camera and it works effortlessly, the transfer time to my computer is also very fast. This is the best memory card i have used and i now have 3!
Recommended buy for any photographer!!

GoPole The Bobber Action Camera Accessory - Yellow and Black, 5.7 Inch
GoPole The Bobber Action Camera Accessory - Yellow and Black, 5.7 Inch
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bobber, 26 Sep 2012
I recently lost my GoPro on a diving trip, luckily finding it again. I have now made sure that the Bobber or FLoaty Backdoor is attached to the camera when ever around water!!
This product is excellent at keeping the camera afloat even in the bigger dive-housing with a lanyard attached as well. The bright yellow colour is also easily seen.
I used the camera recently during some cliff jumping on holiday and it is perfectly sized to hold. The screw fitting allows you to adjust the angle of the camera for the prefect shot, and if you drop it, its going to pop right up on the surface!!
Great buy - recommended!
Thanks

GoPro Floaty Backdoor (discontinued by manufacturer)
GoPro Floaty Backdoor (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Floaty Backdoor, 26 Sep 2012
This was an excellent purchase.
I bought the item due to loosing my GoPro on a diving trip, luckily it was found. Now when using it around water i use the 'Floaty Backdoor'.
It keeps the camera afloat perfectly and the bright orange is easily seen. It is not overly buoyant so can be taken to depth easily and the foam will compact under pressure without damage.
The product kept my GoPro afloat inside the dive housing with a lanyard attached as well! Highly recommended!