Profile for prt1960 > Reviews

Perfect Assessment for Learning
by Claire Gadsby
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Trying it out, 4 Aug 2013
I'm going to just love some of the tips given in the book. I'm not the best of readers but I found this book easy to read.

Assessment for learning: Why, what and how? (Inaugural Professorial Lecture)
Assessment for learning: Why, what and how? (Inaugural Professorial Lecture)
by Dylan Wiliam
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 27 Feb 2013
A must for any teacher. Having met Dylan on a recent course it just gave me loads more ideas to put into practice.

Egg Skelter Aga Green for Medium to Large Eggs
Egg Skelter Aga Green for Medium to Large Eggs
Offered by Omlet
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product....but....., 27 Feb 2013
I just loved this idea. We have a few ex battery hens which are now enjoying the delights of running around out garden. The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is beacuse our hens don't lay eggs of one size. On odd times you have to give the eggs a little nudge to get them to go down the chute. I live the fact we now kno which are the oldest eggs....

MATHS INSIDE THE BLACK BOX
MATHS INSIDE THE BLACK BOX
by Jeremy Hodgen
Price: 4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 27 Feb 2013
I got this for some research on my own teaching and to use for my Studies... I find it easy to read and full of ideas

Epson WorkForce WF-2530WF Ultra compact and reliable 4-in-1 for the small office printer with Wifi and AirPrint
Price: 63.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat machine, 27 Feb 2013
So far it has done everyting I have needed. My main dissapointment is that the balck ink ran out pretty fast and the ones I bought at the same time do not fit... my fault for not checking.....

12 ENGLISH RUBBER STAMPS. CLASSMATES FOR TEACHERS- 12 different expressions
12 ENGLISH RUBBER STAMPS. CLASSMATES FOR TEACHERS- 12 different expressions
Offered by Stamps R Us
Price: 48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 3 Sep 2011
I find these just great for an instant reward for the kids I teach (secondary maths), even the older children seem to like them. So far they have not let me down. The yellow doesn't show up very good.. but hey.... they're not for me. Delviery was promt too.

Masters Hard Shell Attache Case PP Black
Masters Hard Shell Attache Case PP Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right, 3 Sep 2011
I tend to throw my briefcase into the back of my car after a hard day at the chalk face.. they get knocked about in the classroom too.... so far this one has stood the intial test. Normally by this time my old leather ones were looking like 2nd hand dog baskets. Plenty of room to hold what I need for taking work home with me.

Hills Industries 1600 Clothes Line Post+Socket
Hills Industries 1600 Clothes Line Post+Socket
Price: 21.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the clothes post, 3 Sep 2011
What more can be said about it... strong and sturdy. I've set mine in the ground with concerte.... Maybe I dug the holes too big as I needed moreconcrete than I thought. 1 litttle niggle and that is the instructions are stuck to the pole and does look a bit un sightly... but I'm not going to be looking at them through the front room window when all said and done.. delivery was pretty promt too.

Premium HB Lead Pencils Sharpened With Eraser Tips - Pack of 500
Premium HB Lead Pencils Sharpened With Eraser Tips - Pack of 500
Offered by K Direct
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pencils, 12 Feb 2011
As a teacher I'm often getting asked for pencils... so this does excatly what is says on the box... loads of pencils for a reasoanble price...

3.5mm Stereo Audio to 2 x RCA Sound Splitter Adapter
3.5mm Stereo Audio to 2 x RCA Sound Splitter Adapter
Offered by CPO Trading
Price: 1.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Stereo Jack plug, 5 Sep 2010
Probably the fastest thing I've ever got through Amazon.... arrived promptly and to my home address. This is not as daft as it sounds as my Post Code says I live in North East England when I actually live in South East Scotland....