Profile for Jonathan Hatchard > Reviews

Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
Price: 269.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lens for the money!, 28 May 2014
Great images straight away. Daughter using it on her old D40 and we have wonderful shots of Robin fledgling and adult Robins posing in the sunshine and feeding. Neat, quick focus. A great addition to the bag. now just have to try and get it off the D40 and onto my D3200!!

Sram Road QuickView MTB Computer Mount for Garmin 200 500 and 800 - Black, 3.18 cm
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, neatly!!, 28 May 2014
I wanted an ou front fitting as I couldn't see the screen when mounted on my old GT frame. New Cube bike new kit. Fits well, fixings are good, nice finish and sturdy. Now to test on the trails.

Little Box 'O' Snakes - The Sunburst Years 1978-1982
Little Box 'O' Snakes - The Sunburst Years 1978-1982
Price: 21.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Big box of class!!, 8 Aug 2013
Neat box set of a golden age, my vinyl versions of these disc still sit proudly in my collection. This is my preferred 'snake era, Marsden and Moody (although I am a Vandenberg fan!) bluesy guitar, Sir Covs voice big and warm and the tightest rhythm section. Sit back and sing along. It really is a bargain, go find it and load up the car stereo and repeat!

El Pistolero
El Pistolero
Price: 13.51

3.0 out of 5 stars Potential!, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: El Pistolero (Audio CD)
This band are killer live! This set of tunes has grown on me but not as immediate as the previous set. Some interesting departures and I never tire of his voice. Old school grunge leanings can still be heard but the metal is pushing through and I found them even more metal live! Power trio making a massive noise, watch out the next offering could put them in another bracket if they keep improving!!

Walking Papers
Walking Papers
Price: 18.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Drummer from a great band!!, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Walking Papers (Audio CD)
I love this cool, languid rock album. Lyrical stories with a twisted edge, great rhythm section! Invest, I think it will become an alternative rock Classic.

Original Album Series
Original Album Series
Price: 10.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Recovering the past!, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Original Album Series (Audio CD)
The first 3 discs in this set are top quality heavy southern rock and with the live album (not included) make up four of the best non NWOBHM records of their time. Great voice, great guitar and I love the drums. CD 4 3 stars, too much Rainbow breaking America for me? still working my way into disc 5 but the weakest without a doubt. This is good time rock, nothing cerebral but great feel (except the Wishing Well cover - terrible!)