Profile for tri5ia > Reviews

Content by tri5ia

tri5ia "tri5ia" (SE England)

Page: 1 | 2
Galaxy S6 Case - LONVIPI® ***All New Camera Protection*** [CRYSTAL VIEW] Premium Crystal Clear Back Shock Absorption Bumper Ultra Thin Case Tpu Gel Silicone for Samsung Galaxy S6
Offered by LONVIPI

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 Jan. 2016
This case is perfect for my beautiful phone. Unlike a lot of others, it lets the phone's design shine through. It also stops my fingers from accidentally touching the screen while I'm holding the phone.

The Door of Dreams (The Chronicles of Willow Grey Book 1)
The Door of Dreams (The Chronicles of Willow Grey Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A YA novel that older adults will love too, 16 Oct. 2015
A wonderful novel, compelling and beautiful. I felt bereft when I reached the end: as is always the way when you are drawn so completely into a tale. This may be for young adults, but this very much older adult loved it too. Roll on Book 2.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars No way hose-ay, 11 July 2015
I used this hose pipe for the fourth or fifth time today and it burst, soaking me. I wish I'd read the one-star reviews before ordering.

I am returning for a refund.

Tarot: Learn How To Read And Interpret The Cards (Hay House Basics)
Tarot: Learn How To Read And Interpret The Cards (Hay House Basics)
by Kim Arnold

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and comprehensive, 18 Jun. 2015
The cards are clearly and comprehensively explained. Although aimed at the beginner and easy to follow, the explanations are far from superficial.

Still in Love with You
Still in Love with You

5.0 out of 5 stars ALWAYS in love with this song, 23 May 2015
Wonderful retro song with a modern twist. I want to get up and dance every time I hear it. Far too good for Eurovision, but if it doesn't win there's no justice.

Home Zone - 8 Pack Pack of Eco-Friendly Bamboo Charcoal Natural Dehumidifier Air Purifying Bags (50g Units)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product; great seller, 11 July 2014
I have a large wooden wardrobe near the window in my bedroom. Because of problems with condensation clothes often feel damp and smell musty. I have been using one of these bags only a few days and already the smell is much better. Other things I've tried involve chemicals or rechargeable dehumifidfiers that don't really work. This is great - all-natural and eco-friendly.

The seller repsonded to a question iimmediately. I would have no hestitation in buying from them again.

Witch's Beeswax Spell Candles
Witch's Beeswax Spell Candles
Offered by GeoFossils

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm enchanted, 2 July 2014
So far the only place I have found that sells all colours in a set . Great candles in a neat box.

Arrived promptly.

Elephant passport shoulder bag - Black with 2 pockets
Elephant passport shoulder bag - Black with 2 pockets

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and functional, 2 July 2014
Even more gorgeous than it looks in the pic. Sturdy construction.

Arrived promptly.

BESTEK 2-in-1 Gooseneck Flexible Cell Phone Holder Stand 360-degree Roating, with Car Vehicle Windshield Suction Cup Mount for iPhone,Samsung, HTC, Nokia, LG GPS Devices BTIH750
Offered by BESTEK GLOBAL LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I manage without it?, 19 Jun. 2014
I use my phone to download books from the library. I also have to spend a fair amount of time lying down because of health issues and I like to read. My previous phone fitted snugly into my hand, although it wasn't ideal. I have just upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S5 and as it is a much bigger phone I had problems holding it. I searched for something that would give me a hands-free reading experience while lying down and found this great piece of kit. I can read, listen to music, and make and receive calls without tiring my arm/neck. I can move around to find a more comfortable position, and all the time my phone is right there held securely.

The phone holder arrived this morning, and is already indispensable :)

Gypsies
Gypsies

5.0 out of 5 stars A book that deserves more than one reading, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Gypsies (Kindle Edition)
I bought the Kindle version to replaced my much-read and sorely-battered hardbook. The story is captivating and so beautifully written that it haunts me.

Page: 1 | 2