Profile for Hens mummy > Reviews

Content by Hens mummy

Hens mummy

Page: 1 | 2
[2 Pack] TECHGEAR® Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" 7.0 inch (2nd Gen/2012 Edition) ANTI GLARE / MATTE LCD Screen Protector With Cleaning Cloth + Application Card (NOT FOR KINDLE FIRE HD 7" (3rd GEN), OR ALL-NEW FIRE HD 7 (4thGEN) RELEASED OCTOBER 2014!)
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

The One Plus One
The One Plus One

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up from me., 24 May 2014
This review is from: The One Plus One (Kindle Edition)
Read this in a week while on holiday, which is very good going for me. I went from really rooting for Jess the main character to finding her really annoying at times. Actually laughed out loud several times. Really enjoyed this book and recommend it.

A Hundred Pieces of Me
A Hundred Pieces of Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Another cracker from Lucy., 7 May 2014
This is the third book I have read by Lucy. I went into this without reading anything about it before hand. I was really rooting for Gina and her new life. Very happy when Buzz appeared and was really choked towards the end. All in all I enjoyed this book and now I am off to have a good clear out starting with the boys room!
HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT BOOK LUCY.X

Lost Dogs and Lonely Hearts
Lost Dogs and Lonely Hearts

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful.x, 9 Mar. 2014
Another cracker from Lucy. I love Longhampton and would quite like to reside there myself. Once again enjoyable characters and their four legged friends. There is a romance but the story is not all about that as there are several different stories running through the book. I'm off now to start the next instalment from Longhampton.

Walking Back To Happiness
Walking Back To Happiness

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 16 Feb. 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Not a sloppy love story. All the characters were likeable. I really liked the "Kelly's". There were a couple of unexpected twists which made it all the more enjoyable. I had to eek this book out as I did not want it to end .Not bad considering I often abandon books. I have just purchased the other 2 books that are set in Longhampton . I am off to start the next one.x

The Magic Cottage
The Magic Cottage

3.0 out of 5 stars So so, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Magic Cottage (Kindle Edition)
I finished the book which says something. I would normally give up half way through. It seemed to take a long time to get going. The two main characters are very likeable. I wish there was more of Val the agent in it. Predictable outcome of good verses evil..

The Christmas Ghost (Christmas Ghost Stories Book 1)
The Christmas Ghost (Christmas Ghost Stories Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice read, 14 Nov. 2013
While I enjoyed the story It soon became apparent it was more suited to a younger person. But still a nice read along side a cup of hot chocolate.

Rummikub
Rummikub

4.0 out of 5 stars memories!, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Rummikub (App)
we used to play this when I was growing up. It was in a leather bound case. lovely memories. This is a good realistic app.

Pedigree Mum
Pedigree Mum

5.0 out of 5 stars Not finished yet!, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Pedigree Mum (Kindle Edition)
I am 43% through and i am really enjoying this book. It is easy going and has made me laugh out loud. I sooo want to get my little boys a dog and this book is really playing to that! lol. So far so good.

The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars kept me quiet., 17 May 2013
I enjoyed trying to work it all out and finding the secret s if the box. Although I used the clues quite a bit! Lol.

Page: 1 | 2