Profile for Maisygold > Reviews

Desert Essence Coconut Shine Soft Curl Hair Cream 190 ml
Desert Essence Coconut Shine Soft Curl Hair Cream 190 ml
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this stuff!!, 31 Dec 2013
I have used every type of shampoo, conditioner and curl cream out there. Iv tried regular drug store products and natural products.
Desert Essence is wonderful!
The absence of all those horrid parabens and sulphates means your hair and scalp isnt being attacked daily by very damaging chemicals, the result is your hair retains its natural oils much better, your hair will become much more manageable and will grow quicker.
Or thats whats happened to mine anyway!
My hair is fine, but curly, easily feels dry, easily feels weighed down by products containing too much moisturizing elements. Use too much curl cream and I have gloupy feeling hair, use too little its frizzy. This stuff is Amazing!
Been using it for the past couple of weeks along with the Desert Essence coconut shampoo and conditioner and my hair is beautiful. Soft natural bouncy curls that for the first time in my life Im proud of! Its weightless! I was nervous at first thinking the coconut oil would make my hair greasy, but I use just over a pea size amount and my hair curls beautifully and holds the curl all day long. It looks shiny and gorgeous.
Iv had such lovely complements. Would recommend to anyone!

Desert Essence Coconut Conditioner 235 ml
Desert Essence Coconut Conditioner 235 ml
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing products!, 31 Dec 2013
I have tried every shampoo, conditioner and curl cream under the sun to tame my dry curly hair.
Regular shampoos and conditioners leave my hair dry and unmanagable. My hair is quite fine so can easliy feel weighed down and greasy.
These products are utterly wonderful! I have been using them for a couple of weeks now, my hair is more defined, my curls curl nicely and look fabulously soft and bouncy. My hair has grown much quicker. I had it dyed 2 weeks ago and already have 1cm of re growth. Fabulous as Im trying to grow my hair.
The absence of parabens and sulphates means your scalp isnt being attacked with hair wrecking chemicals every day and is getting a good conditioning without oily residue. The result: fabulous soft natural hair that I love. Would recommend to anyone!!
I use it with the Desert Essence curl cream! Normally with curl creams you use too little and your hair is frizzy, use too much and you have gloupy feeling hair, this stuff is weightless! Amazing!

Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo 235 ml

Macadamia Moisturizing Rinse 60ml
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 10 Jan 2013
Lovely soft light managable product. My fine, wavy hair loves this still. Not heavy or oily, makes my hair fabulously soft. I am using a number of these Macademia Oil products, the oil treatment, shampoo and curl cream. Just Lush! They smell devine. Most products I find smell like they are made for a 15 year old smelling of fudge or bubble gum. These smell fresh and gorgeous. Will definately be recommending to my curly haired friends.

Macadamia Oil Reviving Curl Cream 250ml - 8.5oz
Macadamia Oil Reviving Curl Cream 250ml - 8.5oz
Offered by Direct Beauty
Price: 12.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 10 Jan 2013
My hair is fine, wavy and dry. Since it is fine it can easily feel weighed down by conditioners and oily products. This conditioner is lovely, my hair is fabulously soft, has kept its bouncy waves and curly and I feel I can use this conditioner over and over again without any greesy hair or weighting down. Will definitely buy again. I have only recently found the Macademia Oil products and have fallen head over heals for them! Alot of products weigh my hair down, especially if I put treatments and oils on my hair. These though seem to do exactly what they say they do! Weightlessly nourish and treat your hair. I am using the oil treatment, the curl cream and the shampoo.

Rocket Dog Women's Chocolate Flats MENDY 6 UK
Rocket Dog Women's Chocolate Flats MENDY 6 UK
Offered by SOLETRADER-OUTLET
Price: 69.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Very narrow, 10 Jan 2013
I am size 6, so I bought a size 6, they are too narrow for my normal width foot. Ended up giving them to a friend of mine who has very narrow feet. Wish Id bought a size 7.
In my opinion they are not the best of Rocket Dog.

'64-'95
'64-'95
Offered by Giant Entertainment
Price: 6.03

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: '64-'95 (Audio CD)
I have two previous Lemon Jelly album's, my favourite is Lost Horizon. This album was a little disappointing since I was hoping it was just as mellow & quirky as their previous work. It has a faster more clubby feel to it. I gave it 3 stars because if you really like that sort of music you'll love it. Its not dissimilar to the Layo and Bushwacka album 'Love Story' Its still quite nice music, but if you're after the original experimental Lemon Jelly sound then don't go for this album.

CAT Footwear Women's Claudette Mid Calf Boots
CAT Footwear Women's Claudette Mid Calf Boots
Price: 49.99 - 59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but a little small., 3 Jan 2013
Really love the boots, but I wish Id taken the advice of the previous review. I have a normal to slim size 6 foot and find when I walk my toes crumple on the end a bit. Really wish Id sent them back and ordered the next size up. I love them though and will probably end up buying them again as they look great with everything I wear. They are a nice slouchy casual boot. They are well made so don't think they will stretch. I will probably end up giving them to a size 5 friend and ordering a 7.

CAT Footwear Women's Stellar Black Fur Trimmed Boots P305798 4 UK
CAT Footwear Women's Stellar Black Fur Trimmed Boots P305798 4 UK
Offered by United Footwear Coventry
Price: 49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 3 Jan 2013
Absolutely love these boots. The only reason I didn't give them a 5star rating is they are slightly narrow, so if you have a wide foot maybe try the next size up.
Inside the foot area is a very soft fleecy material, with lovely soft fur up the leg. Very comfy, look great with pretty much anything, the leg part is a little wider than on the picture so have a nice slouch feel to them and you can tuck skinnys into them perfectly.
I would recommend them to anyone and will probably buy another pair when these get too scruffy.

Dr. Martens Women's Mel TANA Broadway 13519008-1 Ankle Boots 13519008-1
Dr. Martens Women's Mel TANA Broadway 13519008-1 Ankle Boots 13519008-1

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite boots of all time, 7 Dec 2012
I bought a pair of these boots in the peacock colour in the late summer and I have worn them every day since. Unlike DMs other boots these have a lovely soft leather which makes them super comfy. Totally worth the money! They will last forever.. Iv just bought some boot polish cream from amazon also, and they look all lovely and new again! Its only a matter of time before I get them in red also! I get loads of compliments and have been recommending them to everyone :)

Page: 1 | 2