Profile for Tando > Reviews

Thundershirt Anxiety Coat for Dog, L, Grey
Thundershirt Anxiety Coat for Dog, L, Grey
Price: 35.38

2.0 out of 5 stars Thundershirt, 14 May 2014
I bought this after somebody suggested it for my very shy and anxious dog. It didn't make any difference to her anxiety, apart from the fact that she is now terrified by the thundershirt! Waste of money. Shame, I so wanted it to work...

Premier Easy Walk Harness Large Red
Premier Easy Walk Harness Large Red
Offered by Best Pets
Price: 20.18

2.0 out of 5 stars Painful for gods, 3 April 2013
I have bought this harness for my dogs that used to pull a lot. They were quite snug and I didn't have any problem with the fitting, as other reviewers have lamented. We have used them for quite a few months and they work for what they are designed for. The negative is that I think they are quite painful for the dogs. We stopped using them as our boy had a sore under his leg, where the harness sit, and our girl started losing hair in the same area. She also runs away and refuses to have her harness put on, something that a friend's god does too with the easy walk. We have since stopped using them and switched to a fleece harnesses with the ring in the front, which I find very effective to stop them from puling.
Overall I think the harnesses is a good idea in principal but having used it, I wouldn't recommend it. It is probably better to use it during training but then you might be better off without the harness and focusing on the training instead.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2014 9:25 PM GMT

Storia di un delitto impossibile (Italian Edition)
Storia di un delitto impossibile (Italian Edition)
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Un po' sciocco, 9 Nov 2012
Il libro si legge molto facilmente ed e' anche a tratti piacevole, che ti puo' intarattenere per qualche ora a cervello spento. l'ho trovato nell'insieme un po' insulso, i personaggi sono un tagliati con l'accetta e a tratti patetici. Il plot e' assurdo e la conclusione nn e' ne' interessante ne' sorprendente, lascia solo un senso di disappunto. Nell'isieme non un libro che mi sentirei di consigliare per il valore letterario, al massimo adeguato a un lungo viaggio in treno o da leggere sotto all'ombrellone.

Kong Aqua Toy, Medium
Kong Aqua Toy, Medium
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Kong Aqua Medium, 9 Nov 2012
This review is from: Kong Aqua Toy, Medium (Misc.)
I have two one year old dogs and they both love their Kongs. I do love them too as they are made of very durable rubber and after many months of happy chewing they are still in very good conditions. This particular one is the favorite toy of one of my dogs who loves playing fetch. I find it is better than a tennis ball, which she also loves, as it last much longer. Also the rope makes it very easy to throw, with no need of carrying additional tools like ball thrower, and seem very sturdy too. I haven't tried it in water yet but I certainly will in the warmer season. I highly recommend this toy and my dog would too.

Tescoma Delicia Cookie Cutter with Ejector
Tescoma Delicia Cookie Cutter with Ejector
Price: 5.21

2.0 out of 5 stars Cookie cutter, 9 Nov 2012
I haven't actually used the cookie cutter but I thought it would be helpful for people to know that by ordering this you will get one of the four cutters depicted in the picture and there is no way to choose which one. I was after the flower shaped one but received the heart instead. Would be great to have the option of choosing or the various shapes should, in my opinion, be sold separately.

Jane Eyre (Collector's Library)
Jane Eyre (Collector's Library)
by Sam Gilpin
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Collector's library, 28 July 2007
Very nice edition! it is smaller than a "normal" book, as is clear from the dimensions given in the product information section, but is not more difficult to read. I have many of these books and i absolutely love them, I am just disappointed that some authors are not published (like Mrs Gaskell).
I found it a bit misleading to give 1 star to a book like Jane Eyre just because somebody didn't like the dimension of it, so i decided to write this review to give my impression of these editions which are absolutely elegant and special.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 26, 2012 1:45 PM BST

Sparkhouse [DVD] [2002]
Sparkhouse [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Sarah Smart
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars sparkhouse....sparkling!!, 24 Feb 2007
This review is from: Sparkhouse [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
although this is not an adaptation of whuthering heights is the best production so far able to give an idea of what emily bronte's novel is about. the story is different, the character are a sort of mix of the originals but the feelings you'll expirience are the same you'd had reading the book, you'll keep thinking about it days after watching it. if you are intersted in this dvd because of richard armitage go on and buy it,he's very cute and very good as usual, but all the actors are equally good and nobody is out of place or miscasted. I realy reccomand this to any bronte fan, any tv drama lover and anyone intersted in 3 hours of very good tv.