Profile for M. Richards > Reviews

M. Richards

Large Wooden 7 Piece Russian Nesting Doll Set *Twin Set*
Large Wooden 7 Piece Russian Nesting Doll Set *Twin Set*

2.0 out of 5 stars Stuck Dolls, 26 Sep 2011
I bought the twin set for my 3 year's old son and niece. The colours are great but unfortunately they were stuck and neither of the children could open them which was very annoying! I ended up having to sand them around the base so they would open and close properly - they are now fine and the children love to play with them although the little doll gets lost all the time because it is minuscule.

Baby Baby Roll Around Shape Sorter Activity Shape Sorter
Baby Baby Roll Around Shape Sorter Activity Shape Sorter

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, 26 Sep 2011
My nephew who's 8 months old loves this toy. He likes to push it around the floor and giggles as it rattles around. The colours are great and the shapes are not too hard for him to insert in the slots. I think every baby should have one of these!

Melissa & Doug Safari Chunky Puzzle
Melissa & Doug Safari Chunky Puzzle
Price: 7.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 5 Sep 2009
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This is a great puzzle! It's beautifully crafted and also I great way to introduce puzzles to children! I bought this for my son when he was nine months old and he started to play with it straight away, throwing the pieces around, chewing on them etc...he's favourites are the giraffe and the crocodile! My son is now 1 year old and can almost put all pieces in the right place.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase ever!, 5 Sep 2009
It took me a while to decide to buy a baby den but I am so glad I did! All of a sudden I was free to cook dinner, clean the house and have a shower without worrying about the safety of my little boy. This baby den is very easy to put together, it's spacious and you can move it around the house relatively easily. My 1 year old son is very happy to sit in it and play with his toys. He is starting to walk now and likes to stand and walk around in it, the mat is a bit thin so I put a thick rug under just to make sure there's enough cushioning in case he falls. I am very happy with it!!

Wooden Animal Maracas Assorted Designs (1 pair supplied)
Wooden Animal Maracas Assorted Designs (1 pair supplied)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 5 Sep 2009
I bough this pair of Maracas for my 1 year old baby and he loves them! I noticed that when I took him to the baby music group he always picked up the Maracas from the instrument basket so I decided to buy him a pair. It's fantastic, he loves the sound and has now mastered how to shake them, plus the colours are very bright and he loves the smiley face.