Profile for angie waters > Reviews

Content by angie waters

angie waters

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Bend To My Will (Books 1-4)
Bend To My Will (Books 1-4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bend to my will, 21 Jun. 2016
Familiar storyline to 50 sog,but be aware that this story has been split,after this box set,I class as part 1,I have spent 2 pounds per book,only 8 chapters in each,to complete this story,there are another 8 books to complete this story,if I hadn't got hooked on the box set,I wouldn't have invested in the rest of this series,very expensive story.

Broken: Broken #1
Broken: Broken #1

5.0 out of 5 stars Broken part 1, 19 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Broken: Broken #1 (Kindle Edition)
A new author for me,I thought this was well written,covering a special needs guy ,his brothers girl friend and a very good storyline,couldn't put this book down,very emotional,and addictive.

Connected: Broken #2
Connected: Broken #2

5.0 out of 5 stars Connected ..broken part 2, 19 Jun. 2016
Read as a sequel to broken,this isn't a stand-alone book.after reading the first part in a day,I just couldn't wait for this book. Finally a series that covers people of special needs and their way of finding love,with all the twists and turns throughout this story,you couldn't see what was coming up next....I thought it was well written,well researched,and should appeal to all romance readers.another author to follow,thank you.

Dominance Never Dies (Masters and Mercenaries Book 11)
Dominance Never Dies (Masters and Mercenaries Book 11)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dominance never dies...., 15 Jun. 2016
Another exciting,nail biting,sexy book in the masters and mercenaries series.I just couldn't put this book down.case and mia's story was so emotional I was reading with tears in my eyes...

HOT SEAL Lover (HOT SEAL Team - Book 2)
HOT SEAL Lover (HOT SEAL Team - Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars My....hot SEAL lover..., 14 Jun. 2016
Mmmmm Remy and Christinas,hot exciting romance story,another one I just couldn't put down. A bit of war action,meeting the rest of the HOT TEAM,and the raw sex scenes with these 2 made me hot under the collar!,can't wait for the next one.the titan ladies would like this series.

Hardened by Steel (Steel Corps Book 2)
Hardened by Steel (Steel Corps Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great second part to the steel series, 27 May 2016
As soon as I heard this one was out,bought it,read it,loved it.well done to the author for a well researched,book on military special ops and teams,and for the lovely forbidden romance of team mates.I love the fact of a badass woman being in charge of a loveable,team of live wire characters,and for introducing us to someone we can respect.

More, Please (Homefront: The Sheridans Book 1)
More, Please (Homefront: The Sheridans Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm much more please...., 22 May 2016
If you've not read an aster book before,I recommend you try this author.If you love a love story and a few loveable characters ,I suggest you try this series.with a construction worker who used to be a SEAL and a dog protection officer.I loved reading this book so much I could barely put it down.thank you.the titan ladies should love this as well

Shelter for Elizabeth (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes Book 5)
Shelter for Elizabeth (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Shelter for Beth, 17 May 2016
Another great story revolving around the fire fighting world and Beth a sufferer of agoraphobia,with a comamadria of friends this lovely love story is must.

Core of Steel (Steel Corps Book 1)
Core of Steel (Steel Corps Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Core of steel, 17 May 2016
A well written gritty war themed book.with a tough woman in charge of a well run specialised team of soldiers.a well researched,exciting book to read ,that I couldn't put down.well done to this author,I will now be watching out for more in this series.

Flash of Fire (Firehawks)
Flash of Fire (Firehawks)

5.0 out of 5 stars Flash of fire, 5 May 2016
Another exciting story well written from start to finish,following another great talented,sexy female pilot.robins story of love and hope when meeting Mickey another sexy male pilot.as always m.l. buchman has delivered another in this exciting fire fighting series.one for the titan ladies.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19