Profile for MARIA PAPAIOANNOU > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Girl in the Photograph
The Girl in the Photograph

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 18 Jan. 2015
It is a sad but lovely story about women and especially mothers in Victorian times and the 30s. Being a young mother I found I could sympathise with the characters. I also found the post natal depression issues interesting. It is still in many ways a taboo even today....

Vienna Luxury Double Folding Bed/Sleep Over Bed/Guest Bed.
Vienna Luxury Double Folding Bed/Sleep Over Bed/Guest Bed.
Offered by HEAD4BED

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, 13 Feb. 2014
This is not the most comfortable guest bed but does the job. Definetely not good enough for more than a week's sleep - I used it while waiting for our NEW bed to be delivered when heavily pregnant (not a good idea) and found it very uncomfortable. Various guests have said it was ok.

Le Creuset Cast Iron Non Stick Omelette Pan, 20 cm - Volcanic
Le Creuset Cast Iron Non Stick Omelette Pan, 20 cm - Volcanic

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 13 Feb. 2014
This was part of a set of Le Creuset pans I bought after I got married and I have replaced almost all of them. even though their casserole dishes are lovely, the fring pans are not really non stick enough.

Small Garden
Small Garden
by John Brookes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for inspiration, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Small Garden (Hardcover)
Used this to get some inspiration when I was redoing my back yard. It is a nice little book with good ideas but it is more about gardens than yards as it says.

The Complete Practical Guide to Patio, Terrace, Backyard and Courtyard Gardening: How to Plan, Design and Plant Up Garden Courtyards, Walled Spaces, Patios, Terraces and Enclosed Backyards
by Joan Clifton

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for inspiration, 13 Feb. 2014
Used this to get some inspiration when I was redoing my back yard. It is a nice little book with good ideas and gave me good inspiration.

Dyson DC34 Multi Floor Handheld Vacuum with Longer Run Time
Dyson DC34 Multi Floor Handheld Vacuum with Longer Run Time
Offered by Smart Electricals Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Feb. 2014
I use this everyday - First for my chinchilas who spread sand everywhere and now with my toddlers who spread food everywhere! it is powerful enough and very easy to empty.

Sagemcom Sixty Digital Cordless Retro Style Telephone with Answering Machine - Black
Offered by SW1 DIGITAL

3.0 out of 5 stars Replaced it in the end, 13 Feb. 2014
When I First saw this I fell in love with its design - a phone that looked like an old fashioned one but was portable. but in reality the portable bit is only for talking not dialing and it is quite hard to find the # and * buttons. Lovely looking phone but in the end i replaced it with a Cheap cordless one...

Pure ONE Classic Series II Portable DAB/FM Radio - Black
Pure ONE Classic Series II Portable DAB/FM Radio - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 13 Feb. 2014
we use this all the time in the kitchen. It is stylish and has a very good quality of sound. I would recommend it.

Inkless baby hand and foot print keepsake kit
Inkless baby hand and foot print keepsake kit
Offered by PrettyRaine

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Feb. 2014
Have used this a few times and have found it quite good. You do need two people to avoid getting Adult hand prints on it though!

Husqvarna Viking E10 Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking E10 Sewing Machine
Offered by Sew Essential

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 13 Feb. 2014
Had bought a Cheap machine but this is so much better. My mum is the one to use it and she says it is well worth the Money as it is fairly easy to use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9