Profile for A. Parrish > Reviews

Content by A. Parrish

A. Parrish (uk)

Anker® Golden Laptop AC Adapter Charger for Sony Vaio VGN Series VGN-CR21s VGN-CS215J VGN-FE660G VGN-FE770G VGN-Fz180E VGN-Fz240E VGN-FW21e VGN-FW21m VGN-FZ140e VGN-N130G VGN-N250E VGN-N320E VGN-NR110E VGN-NR160E VGN-NS140E VGN-SR190 VGN-NR498e VGN-NR110e VGN-NR120e; fits VGP-AC19V32 VGP-AC19V28 VGP-AC19V19 VGP-AC19V10 VGP-AC19V12 VGP-AC19V14 VGP-AC19V20 VGP-AC19V24 VGP-AC19V26 Power Supply with UK Mains Cable [19.5V 4.7A 90W 18-month Warranty]

Sony Docking Station for 13.3 inch S Series
Sony Docking Station for 13.3 inch S Series

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for my machine, 30 July 2012
This was well packaged and arrived promptly. It seemed to have the docking port and 2 metal gizmos in the correct location. So imagine my disappointment after several minutes' frustration to realise that the connector plug was at 180 degrees in orientation to that of the receiving socket in my laptop. I suspect that I would have liked it if I had been able to use it. My machine is a SVS13A1S9SPR. Whether this was a faulty product or whether it is simply not suitable for this computer model I am not sure. I have returned the item. This return is still in train but the courier arrived promptly so hope all well.

Belkin Neoprene Sleeve for up to 14 inch Laptops - Jet/Cabernet
Belkin Neoprene Sleeve for up to 14 inch Laptops - Jet/Cabernet
Offered by Kikatek

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size - shame as it is an excellent sleeve!, 21 Jan 2012
Sadly the sleeve is designed more for the older 14inch screen computers - my ibm would have fitted it but this was actually for a modern HP Pavilion and for this the sleeve will not do. So if you have a small widescreen then look elsewhere. I will need to make a return.

LUPO IDE USB 2.0 External 2.5 Inch Laptop Hard Drive HDD Case Caddy Enclosure - BLACK
Offered by LUPO STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine piece of kit, 27 May 2011
At the beginning I was concerned that this was not going to work.
However after removing the side housing from the drive I found that it would potentially fit into the metal case.
It was also necessary to pull off the grey end fitting that went over the double metal rows of tiny connectors at the end.
Having done this I slid the drive down to the end and pushed _very_ hard to engage the connectors into the terminal. Then I connected the lid and the usb lead was engaged. My computer did not enable use of both usbs so no extra power supplied (or needed) for my 75 gb disk.
All works well and so 5 points awarded.

Toshiba PX1524K-1HK0 1.5TB 3.5" External USB Hard drive
Toshiba PX1524K-1HK0 1.5TB 3.5" External USB Hard drive

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 25 Oct 2010
This is working fine. Have subdivided into various partitions and have encrypted one of them. Using both types of file system with no trouble so I'd recommend this as a pretty good purchase.

CHERUB: Dark Sun
CHERUB: Dark Sun
by Robert Muchamore

2.0 out of 5 stars dont bother, 26 Sep 2008
This review is from: CHERUB: Dark Sun (Paperback)
Fraid its 2 thin to bother with and the story doesnt have time to develop. Worst one in the series - sad as the others were great.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2009 10:15 AM BST