Profile for Suey.B > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fellowes Round Brite Mat Mouse Pad - Paperclips
Fellowes Round Brite Mat Mouse Pad - Paperclips

1.0 out of 5 stars Not with a Mac?, 21 Sept. 2010
I had real trouble using this with my Mac, the mouse tended to move the mat around the desk, not the cursor around the screen - it's now just sitting in my In Tray, I don't know if it's because the mouse is too heavy or my desk too shiny, either way it doesn't work for me

Bravo, Mr. William Shakespeare!
Bravo, Mr. William Shakespeare!
by Marcia Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Bravo, Marcia Williams!, 21 Sept. 2010
Marcia Williams' adaptions of classic literature are a must-have in any child's library, my 6 year old daughter found this one very easy to understand and developed a natural curiosity for Shakespeare and his work, being particularly engaged by Romeo and Juliet, which will hopefully ensure she is not put off by such classics as she continues her education - what more can I ask

Window Art (Klutz)
Window Art (Klutz)
by Klutz Press
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for boys and girls of all ages, 16 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Window Art (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
You use the design templates, special paints and equipment provided to make pictures that, once dry, can be repeatedly stuck on and peeled off windows, without leaving a mark! My 6 year old daughter did this a little while ago and loved it, so I bought one for her and a couple to give as pressies to some of her other friends. There are loads of simple templates and designs to suit younger boys and girls, and older kids will love using the ideas in the folder as inspiration to build up designs to make more complicated creations, and larger projects like whole "stained glass" windows.

The bonus for me is that a few of us have fallen foul of closed patio doors at home in the past, so we now display our duaghter's artwork AND prevent embarassing and painful moments too! Excellent!

Orb Factory Sticky Mosaics: Fantastic Fish
Orb Factory Sticky Mosaics: Fantastic Fish

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fishy fun!!, 5 Jun. 2010
My daughter wanted these as an activity to do at her 7th birthday party with friends, we had a spare one, so she made it and loved it. There are lots of glittery "gem stones" as well as plain "tiles", which peel off and stick on easily, the designs stand out and the finished pictures look great because of how well the background boards have been done, she was very proud of her work - and friends/relatives all loved her "masterpiece" - we would highly recommend.

Giles & Posner Premier Popcorn Maker RRP £39.99
Giles & Posner Premier Popcorn Maker RRP £39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy and very quick, 5 Jun. 2010
Delivery arrived promptly and well packaged. Having never made popcorn at home before we thought the machine was excellent, one scoop made a massive bowl full and we settled down to watch our movie, the popcorn was really tasty - and much healthier than the sugary/toffee bags we usually buy!! It does need to be eaten straight away - but there was no problem with that in our house!

Luminarc Friends Time Pasta Plate, Large, 28.5 cm - White
Luminarc Friends Time Pasta Plate, Large, 28.5 cm - White
Offered by CheGiochi

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value large pasta dishes, 9 May 2010
We love these dishes, we bought 8, all were individually and carefully, boxed and wrapped - and they arrived next day from Amazon. They are great for the price, not china, but clean, bright, white and classically simple, they look great on the table with fresh pasta and salads

Roald Dahl Complete Collection - 15 Books Collection
Roald Dahl Complete Collection - 15 Books Collection
by Roald Dahl

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic set of books - a must get for kids, 9 May 2010
Great set of 15 books at a bargin price, bought because my daughter enjoyed the Dahl stories she has read as part of the year two syllabus at her primary school - they arrived next day and she has not had her nose out of them since!! A fantastic collection of funny stories that captivate children - excellent for getting 6 to 7 year olds really into reading, either on their own, or for reading together at bedtime. And my daughter gave the books their 5 stars.

De'Longhi Dragon 3 TRD0820T Oil Filled Radiator with Timer, 2 kW
De'Longhi Dragon 3 TRD0820T Oil Filled Radiator with Timer, 2 kW

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for our Conservatory, 7 Nov. 2009
Really pleased with this radiator, heats up quickly, then only need to keep it on 1 and halfway on the heat setting to keep our conservatory lovely and warm, although still awaiting the first cold snap, which I guess may need a higher setting!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4