Profile for Suey.B > Reviews

Stagg KXS-A35 Height Adjustable Keyboard Stand
Stagg KXS-A35 Height Adjustable Keyboard Stand
Offered by Manns Music

4.0 out of 5 stars does what we wanted after slight adjustment, 4 Jan. 2015
We were one of the unlucky ones where the holes didn't quite line up. Daughter keen to use her Xmas pressie on it. What to do? After some thought, hubby cursing & use of a rasp we were in business. All set up. Seems very stable, no wobbly joints (on stand, can't speak for hubby's!) and keyboard doesn't slide about even when knocked.

So, £12.99 and a happy daughter, was it worth the extra effort? Yes, but it lost a star.

Shabby Chic Christmas Noel Feestanding Sign with Robins
Shabby Chic Christmas Noel Feestanding Sign with Robins

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 14 Dec. 2014
This is really nice, a good size and the robins are very cute. I've put it under our TV, in front of a garland and it all looks very festive. the little berries are bells and you can move then slightly to arrange them how you want them.

Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker, White
Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Never buy bread again, 8 Dec. 2014
Bought this one and a half years ago, used nearly every day and it's s till going strong - we have not had to buy a loaf since!!

Tend to only use 2 programmes:
No. 2 (2hr quick loaf), always make medium sized one, dark crust, sometimes mix 100g wholemeal flour with 400g white and they come out lovely, treat ourselves to just white at weekends!!
No.22 (45 minute pizza dough), use this for pizza (obviously) or when we want to bake fresh rolls or 'artisan' loaves, programme kneads and rises, then just knock back put in proofing basket or rolls on flat oven tray, proof for 30 to 40 mins and then bake - simples

Never used the nut/raisin dispenser, so can't comment on this and could possibly have bought a cheaper version, but you never know ........

Would highly recommend

RHX 3D Fruit Cocktail Drinking Straw 50 Assorted Party BBQ Hawaiian Theme Decoration
Offered by wei liu mei

5.0 out of 5 stars Very speedy delivery, look great, good value, 14 Jun. 2014
Ordered these for my daughter's 11th birthday party, was a bit worried about getting them in time, so emailed the seller King So to let them know the date I needed then by and they took only 10 days to get them to me, very impressed.

My daughter loves the fold open fruit on the straws, she thinks they will look fab in the Mocktails that they will be mixing themselves at her party, I have told her they will have to be careful when opening them as they are quite delicate so we have practiced with a couple with great success. The straws we received were the stripy bendy type, not the plain ones in the photo, but they will still look great in their drinks.

Best Charleston 96401711 Sun Lounger on Wheels with Cushion D.1017 Brown
Best Charleston 96401711 Sun Lounger on Wheels with Cushion D.1017 Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy lounger, 13 Feb. 2014
Got one in summer 2013, is really comfy and I managed to spend hours on it reading without any discomfort at all when I was off my feet with a damaged ankle.
Like the brown colour, seems to look less plasticy than the white or green ones
Husband jealous, so bought him one for Xmas, he was delighted - obviously not tried that one yet!

Just Sheepskin Duchess Slippers - Chesnut 5-6 UK
Just Sheepskin Duchess Slippers - Chesnut 5-6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely - warm and comfy sheepskin slippers, 13 Feb. 2014
Ordered medium, received UK size 5 to 6 as hoped, I'm usually a 5.5, so they were spot on.
Arrived next day via courier (say this as whenever Amazon use the post office to deliver to our address parcels usually arrive a day late!!).
Lovely and fluffy.
Warm and comfy to wear with decent sole - furry but firm under-foot.
Well made, easily as good as Uggs and so much cheaper - would highly recommend.
(PS I think the dog likes them too, as he keeps licking them - well, he is a border collie!!)

Marius' Mules V: Hades' Gate
Marius' Mules V: Hades' Gate

5.0 out of 5 stars Another thrilling instalment ........, 4 Sept. 2013
.... of Fronto and the myriad of amazing characters that Mr Turney has developed, blending fact and fiction into the most believable tales of battles, friendships, life, death, drinking, fighting, love and laughter - I could go on - around Rome and Julia's Caesar's campaigns across Europe

I started reading MM1 late last year after visiting Rome, Pompeii, Herculaneum and Vesuvius. I then read MM2, 3 and 4 in quick succession, and, as this one wasn't out, I then went back and read the first 4 all over again because I enjoyed them so much - and that does NOT happen very often!! We were even inspired to visit Brittany (Armorica) this year and the sites of some of Caesar and Crassus' battles! So all I can say is if you have an interest in this genre of book, or perhaps just wondered what it would be like to live in these times, then I am sure these books will not disappoint.

Anyway, all that is left to say is thank you Mr Turney for another enjoyable read and, how could I forget, for letting one of the ladies pitch into a fight this time too!

Aviva Trio Chrome Soap Dispenser
Aviva Trio Chrome Soap Dispenser
Offered by Norwood Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 28 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Aviva Trio Chrome Soap Dispenser
Have had these in our shower now for 3 weeks - and how much easier is it? Amazingly!!

Have 2 x trio's, one above the other in one corner with a gap big enough to lift out and refill the bottom one. The 6 sections are being used for; hubby's shampoo and shower gel and my shampoo, conditioner, face wash and shower gel

Made of silver coated plastic, but look great, although the only thing I worry about is the silver might wear of the buttons after longer use, but it looks good so far

Much quicker than faffing with bottles, nothing else cluttering up the shower, can see when you're getting low and refill easily, also agree with previous reviewers that said they now use less product because of the size of the 'shots', just goes to show how much stuff we wasted before we had them, so pleased that we will save money too.

H & L Russel Ltd Shoe Organiser, Marine Blue with Clotted Cream Trim, 10 Pocket
H & L Russel Ltd Shoe Organiser, Marine Blue with Clotted Cream Trim, 10 Pocket
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars We are now organised!, 28 Aug. 2013
Ordered 3 of these in navy, now my work and casual shoes have their own homes and the bottom of my daughters wardrobe doesn't look like a bomb's hit it, hubby happy too at the lack of female shoe clutter around the house! Simple storage solution, well made, excellent value for money, delivered promptly as always by Amazon.

Ultracamp Zircon Swinging Hammock Bed| Lounger
Ultracamp Zircon Swinging Hammock Bed| Lounger
Offered by Square Kipper

5.0 out of 5 stars Paradise found, 28 Aug. 2013
Bought one of these after the family spent 2 weeks relaxiing, reading and swaying back and forth in one very similar on holiday in France

Easy to put together, took me and my 10 year old just 5 minutes, light and easy to move around the garden yet feels sturdy and robust, fabric lovely and bright, we'll keep the hammock in doors when weather not good, but the frame can be stay unobtrusively in the garden or taken down easily to store over winter - and it won't take up much room in the shed!

Sorry this is a short review, I need to get back to fight for a turn!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4