Profile for Dawn Marie > Reviews

Dawn Marie

Page: 1 | 2
Bowling Paradise
Bowling Paradise

3.0 out of 5 stars which turns out to be slow and tedious. Not worth​ buying when the free version is ..., 30 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Bowling Paradise (App)
This is an okay game but with regards to paying for it, don't bother. You don't really get much new that isn't in the free version. You just get the same few different lanes. The only extra options you get are for multi-player, which turns out to be slow and tedious. Not worth​ buying when the free version is just as good.

Flow Free
Flow Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, great fun, 4 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Flow Free (App)
Been hooked on this game for months, and it's sister app Flow Free Bridges. And once I've completed it I simply reset and play it again. Simple but fun.

File Manager
File Manager

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Drawer Application, 4 Nov. 2014
This review is from: File Manager (App)
Absolute top file management application. One of the best things I have put on my Kindle

Facebook
Facebook

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish!, 8 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Facebook (App)
I wish I hadn't bothered updating from a previous version of this app. This is garbage. Videos won't play. The whole thing crashes more often than than I can count. It is poor beyond belief and I gave removed it from my Kindle and now use the web browser to access Facebook. Absolutely bloody rubbish!!!

TVPlayer
TVPlayer

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: TVPlayer (App)
Spent ages fiddling with it and simply could not get it to work. Eventually uninstalled it and went back to TV Catch up, which isn't brilliant but at least it works. Not TV Catchup's fault the TV companies got all heavy on them and made them remove loads of channels.

Camera Video HD for Kindle Fire
Camera Video HD for Kindle Fire

1.0 out of 5 stars Not enough control, 3 Jun. 2014
No help available. The question mark goes to a dead link. Timed pictures are too small and cannot find a way to alter the settings. Not recommended.

NETGEAR WN3000RP-100UKS Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
NETGEAR WN3000RP-100UKS Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Offered by ThomsonsTopBooks

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be given one, 27 April 2014
I'm a computer tech and I hate it. Drops out. Won't connect. Always having to restart. That's about all I can say. Don't waste your money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2014 5:30 PM BST

Neon Free Drift
Neon Free Drift

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Neon Free Drift (App)
Cheap imitation of Flow Free. No depth. Nothing to hold the players attention. Once I put it down I couldn't pick it up again.

FilmOn Family Live TV Free Watch & Record 500 Channels
FilmOn Family Live TV Free Watch & Record 500 Channels

1.0 out of 5 stars Unstable, 3 Dec. 2013
Crashes repeatedly. Unwatchable. Unusable. Totally pointless exercise installing it to my Kindle. Tried to make it but failed miserably and I'm a comp tech.

TVCatchup
TVCatchup

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 29 Nov. 2013
This review is from: TVCatchup (App)
Used to love this app. Would use it to watch some great channels whilst lying in bed but since the upgrade it is cheap and I never use it. Just isn't worth downloading or storing on your kindle. Much better uses for memory space than this joke of an app.

Page: 1 | 2