Profile for Danny D14 > Reviews

Danny D14

Nokia Lumia 900 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
Nokia Lumia 900 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Phone Ever, 14 Jun 2012
If you ask Siri, the IPhone 4s's voice activated assistant what the best smart phone is, it will reply the Lumia 900. Since then Apple had to actually patch an answer as they can't have their customers knowing about how green the grass is actually on the other side of the fence.

First off, this phone is a beauty to hold, it's comfortable to hold and enjoy the button placement on the sides of the phone. The screen is big as it is the currant trend for smartphones as they become sources of new and media devices as well as a means to phone/text with someone.

For the last few years I've had the original IPhone, IPhone 3g and the IPhone 4s and I'll be honest, I was never truly happy with any of them. I could never get a signal, I believe my research pointed to the use of metals inside the phone blocking or disrupting the signal and the fact I found the operating system very plain and boring. I always wanted to jump onto another series of smartphone but the fact is once you buy an Apple product it's very hard to get away as generally some of your friends will have them and the constant advertising. I was genuinely scared to change platform. My only real alternative was Android devices which just do not appeal to me as I find them complicated and again horrid looking thoguh I know them to be generally the most powerful devices.

I'd researched on the Lumia 900 which had won multiple awards before release and having watched videos of the Operating System in action felt comfortable enough to finally jump ship - a move I have never regretted. Had the Lumia 900 a month now and it's truly an innovative, efficient and simple phone to use. I've had no problem at all finding apps or app alternatives to those I used on IOS and my signal is always strong and this is due to the plastic fiber on the back of the phone.

Truly an amazing phone and so refreshing from Apple. I simply can not compliment this phone enough. I recommend anyone looting for a top end device to get this phone. If you a looking for a more affordable phone the Lumia 800 or 710 are just as amazing.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2012 10:59 AM GMT