Profile for Mrs. S. A. Richardson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. A. Ric...

Mrs. S. A. Richardson

Johnson & Special Pack Of 5 J&J () Consumer Sector Reach Dentotape Wax 100Yd
Johnson & Special Pack Of 5 J&J () Consumer Sector Reach Dentotape Wax 100Yd
Offered by European Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to be able to get it though in these ..., 28 Aug. 2014
The only dental tape that works for me for removing plaque build up. Used to buy it from my local chemist - now has to be ordered from the US! Great to be able to get it though in these bumper packs though.

Norwegian Mittens and Gloves
Norwegian Mittens and Gloves
by Annemor Sundbo

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book!, 31 Jan. 2014
Nearly finished my first pair of gloves from this book. Just what I wanted - information about the history/folklore of the patterns, easy to follow patterns with colour photographs. Have never done any fair isle knitting before - found a u-tube demo of how to knit using both hands, ball of wool each side. Love traditional knitting.

Panasonic NN-SD466M Digital Solo Microwave Oven Silver 27L 900W
Panasonic NN-SD466M Digital Solo Microwave Oven Silver 27L 900W

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Microwave, 27 Feb. 2009
Replacing our 20 year old Toshiba was a bit of a wrench! However, the Panasonic has proved to be a worthy replacement. Controls are easy to use. Defrosts beautifully, reheats and cooks really well. Stainless steel interior is a feature we had on our old Toshiba; so pleased to have this also - makes cleaning so much easier. I doubt, however, it will last 20 years like our old model though! However, good value for money, as it cost less than our first microwave 20 years ago!