Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Faery Worlds Boxed Set - Six Bestselling Novels
Faery Worlds Boxed Set - Six Bestselling Novels

5.0 out of 5 stars Faery Worlds, 14 Feb. 2014
I thought these might be intended for the teen market, but who cares they were a a very good read and I would happily read more of the same ilk.

PEDIGREE Dentastix for Small Dogs 28 sticks 440 g (Pack of 4)
PEDIGREE Dentastix for Small Dogs 28 sticks 440 g (Pack of 4)
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean teeth for small dogs, 14 Feb. 2014
A good price, arrived promptly and saved carrying from shops, we have two dogs and all these doggy bits add the shopping load.

Missing
Missing

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth reading, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Missing (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this. They say that hell hath no fury......, well at the end there is a nice twist on this, but to say more would disclose the final twist.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2014 10:32 AM GMT

In Broad Daylight
In Broad Daylight

5.0 out of 5 stars a good read from start to finish., 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: In Broad Daylight (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't put it down. Kept me going to find who dunnit. I also loved the fact that it was set somewhere with the almost constant daylight.

Music Of The Night - The Ultimate Musicals Album
Music Of The Night - The Ultimate Musicals Album
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Music of the Night, 27 Jan. 2014
Lovely soothing background notice, suitable accompaniment to either housework or a dinner party, depending on volume selected.So pleased with it would recommend to anyone

HP CN684EE#301 - 364XL - High Yield - black - original - ink cartridge - for Deskjet 35XX, Photosmart 55XX, 55XX B111, 65XX, 65XX B211, 7510 C311, 7520, eStation C510
Offered by CrazyKangaroo

5.0 out of 5 stars HP ink cartridge, 2 Dec. 2013
After using cheap versions and having trouble with my printer I have decide to use the "real McCoy". My printer is working better already, now to get the colours changed.

Acctim Denio Radio Controlled Alarm Clock
Acctim Denio Radio Controlled Alarm Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't clutter up your bedside with a large clock, 2 Dec. 2013
Just what I needed a compact clock, that doesn't take up much room and has a push light so I can read the time without putting the light on. Being retired I haven't tried the alarm part yet

Fiskars Personal Paper Trimmer Blades Straight Cutting & Scoring
Fiskars Personal Paper Trimmer Blades Straight Cutting & Scoring
Offered by supermart USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Fiskars Personal Trimmer blades, 26 Sept. 2013
It wasn't quite a match for what I was looking for to replace my old one but it appears to do the job, certainly better than my old one. My cutter I have had for a long time and when I keyed in the number for a replacement blade this came up with on digit different. I took a chance even though the picture of another one appeared closer and orsered this one and it works.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 600 Rechargeable Toothbrush with Precision Clean Brush Head (2-Pin Plug)
Offered by BrandSaver UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Teeth cleaned with excellence., 28 Jun. 2013
A very good product performed better than I hoped it would. We have used Oral-B tooth brushes for many years, but this
brush is so very much better.

The Best of John Williams
The Best of John Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for filling a wish., 28 Jun. 2013
Every bit as good as I could have wished. I have been looking for this record for some time in record shops
and then you came up trumps. Thank you..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3