Profile for M. Cahillane > Reviews

Content by M. Cahillane

M. Cahillane "Sirbald" (Swindon)

Page: 1 | 2
Canon Original  PP-201A4 Bubblejet Media Photo Paper A4 20SH
Canon Original PP-201A4 Bubblejet Media Photo Paper A4 20SH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value quality paper, 17 Aug. 2013
exellent value for money on this product, much cheaper than local big name retailer. Gave me very good results even though i'm using third party inks on my canon ink jet printer. If price holds, I will buy buy again.

Seagate 3.5 inch 3TB Barracuda Desktop Hard Drive
Seagate 3.5 inch 3TB Barracuda Desktop Hard Drive
Offered by Inkubus Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain 3TB HDD, 8 Aug. 2013
I've had this item sat in one of my wish lists with amazon. But I did a search on another comparison site which flagged this up through a 3rd party seller. I threw caution to the wind and purchased as seller was offering drive for £20 less than amazon inc p&p!
So far so good drive is stable and extremely quiet in my system.

Lowepro Edit 110 Shoulder Bag for Digital Camcorders - Black
Lowepro Edit 110 Shoulder Bag for Digital Camcorders - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bargain, 6 May 2013
I had been considering a few bags for my panasonic V700, then I came across this bag which is a premium brand going for less than the other bags. so I snapped it up. And I'm very pleased with it, it takes the camera, charger and leads and spare battery and media cards no probs. And it feels built to last. I haven't tried it out *in the field" yet, but I'm sure it will be just fine. If there are any left at the same price(less than a tenner! including p&p!) get one. You will not be disappointed, as long as your camcorder is no bigger than say an Panasonic HC-X920 to fit comfortably.

Kingston Technology DT111/32GB 32GB USB 3 Data Traveler 111
Kingston Technology DT111/32GB 32GB USB 3 Data Traveler 111
Offered by Macconnect GmbH

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast, but could be faster., 21 Mar. 2013
Pleased with device, but does not give the fastest speeds expected buy usb3 standard. Although to be fair it could be a case of driver issues with usb3 connections I have on my pc which use intel and via usb3 drivers? But I purchased at a reasonable price so I'm not to bothered. have to see if any future driver updates improve things or not.

Canon CLI526, PGI525, WITH CHIP for Cannon Pixma MG5250 - Multipack 1 Set of 5 Canon Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges CANON PIXMA iP4850, MG5150, MG5250, MG6150, MG8150, MX885, IX6550 Printer Inks - (Contains: 1x PGI-525BK, 1x CLI-526BK, 1x CLI-526C, 1x CLI-526Y, 1x CLI-526M) High Capacity Inks In Stock ***BY TriINKs****
Offered by RooPrint

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute bargain, 21 Dec. 2011
These are an absolute bargain. They where the cheapest third party inks I could find and was abit dubious as to what the quality would be like if my printer would accept them ( they have been chipped, but there is always the chance that the printer may still reject if the chipping process is not up to scratch). At present I have only replaced my cyan original ink cartridge with replacement. And it installed no problem. I printed out a test print of a favourite picture I have. And compared it to a copy I printed with original inks, and was very impressed with quality. The print was virtualy the same. I could not make any discernable differance. I will deffo get some more if there still the same price. Highly recommended.

Molex to 2 SATA Internal Power Splitter Cable
Molex to 2 SATA Internal Power Splitter Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 16 Nov. 2011
A good value and cheaper alternative to locally priced cables from the big name retailers (you know who they are). And worked as expected. very pleased and can recomend without hesitation.

45cm SATA internal Hard Drive Cable with Angled Connector
45cm SATA internal Hard Drive Cable with Angled Connector
Offered by The LACH Group

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 16 Nov. 2011
I bought cable to attach my new hardrive to mother board. I already have two drives connected using angled connectors. The only difference with this one is the angle is opposite to the others. But the cable is good value compared to asking price from local well known retailers that it didn't bother me much and did not cause any dificulty in fitting to drive. oh the only other thing worth mentioning is that cable heads have an additional metal fastener which helps make a more secure connection to sata sockets on board and to drive. But if you have stubby fingers like i do, then it can be awkward if you want to remove cable as you have to pinch the fastener to release.

Boccia Ladies Titanium Bracelet Watch B3100-03
Boccia Ladies Titanium Bracelet Watch B3100-03

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish quality Ladies watch, 30 Aug. 2011
My wife really loved the watch and it looks much better in the flesh (so to say)than the pictures show, the only problem is for a ladies watch the bracelet band is quite generous and will need a few links removed. but thats it, beautiful looking watch, and i'm having a look at the men's section of this brand as they look very stylish.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value dress jewellery, 30 Aug. 2011
I bought this and another item of dress jewellery because my wife is fond of this type. This was the favourite of the two. And they where of good value in price reduction, although my wife spotted the other item for sale locally at a cheaper price as i mention in another review of said item. But in all very pleased with quality of products for what they are.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain of sorts, 30 Aug. 2011
My wife loves this type of dress jewellery, and for the reduced price offered on amazon i decided to purchase. The item was fine and of good quality for type, but my wife saw the item locally for sale at a lower price! So this time the bargain didn't seem so good. but thats the way it goe's some times.

Page: 1 | 2