Profile for ALBO > Reviews

Content by ALBO

ALBO

Page: 1 | 2
Festina Chrono Bike 2014 Men's Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Chronograph Display and Black Stainless Steel Strap F16775/5

4.0 out of 5 stars misleading description not all stainless steel strap, 30 Oct 2014
This watch looks great and after some adjusting fits nice. That's where the good stuff ends the strap is NOT stainless steel, well most of it isn't anyway, the black part of the strap is rubber even though the description says stainless steel. The black rubber is one piece of rubber so you cant take links out, so the only adjusting that can be done is a few millimetres by the clasp, or to cut the strap to make it shorter but then how would you make it bigger again if you needed to? Its quite light weight compared to my other watches which do have steel bracelets. so all in all I would probably not have got it had I known it was a rubber strap. My wrist is 8 inches or 20 cm around so if yours is a lot less I cant see how you would get it to fit well.

Assecure pro soft silicone skin grip protective cover for Sony PS4 controller rubber bumper case with ribbed handle grip [Playstation 4] (Red Camouflage)

5.0 out of 5 stars great skins for ps4 dual shocks, 3 April 2014
I ordered these after getting the plain red and blue skins from this company to try them out and I was so impressed I bought the company, no I didn`t I`m joking but I was and still am very happy with these skins. They feel good quality, fit really well and make the dual shocks better than they were before. I have purchased a few things from assecure and everything so far is great. Im sure if I keep praising them up they will send me a free gift or two LOL.

3 Metre Red Anti Tangle Flat Micro USB Xylo-Sync Charger Cable for PC or Mac. Fits Sony Playstation 4 PS4 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller.
Offered by Xylo Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars reaches sofas others dont, 3 April 2014
I am well pleased with these cables, they let me sit on the sofa and keep playing for hours,days or even weeks with a fully charged controller. I got the red ones two of them actually but there are a few colours to choose from, blue, black, white, yellow and of course red. Only got them today plugged them into ps4 two controllers charging very nicely, my sofa is about 5 or 6 feet away from my ps4 and they reach very easily, unlike the cable that comes with the ps4 which is a few feet short of being any use. So if you need more length TO YOUR CABLES then get these, they are worth every penny.

Digi4u® Dual USB Charging Charger Dock Station Stand for Playstation 4 PS4 Controller
Offered by UK Digital Bay

3.0 out of 5 stars does it work properly?, 2 April 2014
the charger looks ok but I am not sure it works ok. When it is charging the controllers the lights are red then change to green when fully charged, or that's what is supposed to happen. Only problem is when I press the p.s button on the controllers the ps4 indicates that the controller is only two thirds charged, the battery symbol has got two bars in it not all three as it should have when fully charged. Its also quite fiddly to locate the controllers onto the mini usb`s. All this said im not overly impressed with them so I don`t think I could recommend them to a friend sorry digi4u but they`re not great.

Assecure pro soft silicone skin grip protective cover for Sony PS4 controller rubber bumper case with ribbed handle grip [Playstation 4] (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST IVE OWNED, 6 Jan 2014
I ORDERED THIS RED ONE AND A BLUE ONE AND THEY ARE GREAT. THEY FIT VERY WELL AND LOOK GOOD AT THE SAME TIME AS PROTECTING THE CONTROLLERS.GOOD QUALITY MATERIAL WHICH IS QUITE THICK COMPARED TO ONES I HAVE ON MY PS3 CONTROLLERS.THE OPTIONS BUTTON AND SHARE BUTTON ARE A BIT SWALLOWED UP BY THE THICKNESS OF THE SKINS BUT THATS A SMALL PRICE TO PAY, AND HOW OFTEN DO YOU NEED TO GET AT THOSE TWO BUTTONS ANYWAY? I WOULD RECOMMEND THESE TO EVERYONE.

Assecure pro soft silicone skin grip protective cover for Sony PS4 controller rubber bumper case with ribbed handle grip [Playstation 4] (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 6 Jan 2014
THESE ARE REALLY GOOD SKINS ,THEY FIT PERFECTLY ,PROTECT YOUR CONTROLLER AND LOOK COOL. THEY GET 5 STARS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO GOOD.THE MATERIAL IS QUITE THICK AND GOOD QUALITY COMPARED TO SOME I GOT FOR PS3 CONTROLLERS FROM OTHER MAKERS. ONLY ORDERED ONE BLUE AND ONE RED TO SEE IF THEY WERE ANY GOOD, AND IM SO IMPRESSED I HAVE ORDERED RED CAMO AND BLUE CAMO FOR MY TWO OTHER CONTROLLERS. I VERY MUCH RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.THANK YOU ASSECURE.

Need For Speed: Rivals (PS4)
Need For Speed: Rivals (PS4)
Offered by zoverstocks

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 11 Dec 2013
I was looking forward to this game so much then it let me down. There is only one way of driving the cars, R2 GAS L2 BRAKE LEFT STICK STEER. unfortunately I cant drive with that set-up, well only into walls, fences and other cars but power slide round a corner not a chance. Just got gran turismo 6 on ps3 that's got a few set ups to choose from, is it so hard to do the same with this game.

Leave a Whisper (Bonus Tracks) [US Import] [ENHANCED]
Leave a Whisper (Bonus Tracks) [US Import] [ENHANCED]
Offered by MEGA Media FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT MUSIC, 11 Dec 2013
IF YOU LIKE THIS BAND YOU WILL LIKE THIS ALBUM GREAT TRACK ALL THE WAY THROUGH.THE BONUS ACOUSTIC TRACKS ARE WORTH THE PURCHASE ON THEIR OWN. LOVE IT

Us & Them
Us & Them
Offered by MEGA Media FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars great band, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Us & Them (Audio CD)
WELL WORTH A LISTEN. WHAT YOU WAITING FOR BUY IT. IF YOU LIKE THE LATEST ALBUMS THIS WILL BE RIGHT UP YOUR STREET.

Playstation 4 Officially Licensed Dual Controller Stand with Twin USB Charging Cables (PS4)

2.0 out of 5 stars dont bother, 11 Dec 2013
This is just a stand that does not hold the controllers well at all. you sit them on it and when you plug charging lead In they fall off again. also the leads use up both usb slots, other chargers use only one usb but still charge two controllers. I would advise you to get one of those instead.

Page: 1 | 2