Profile for CarJam > Reviews

CarJam

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Octonauts Backpack
Octonauts Backpack

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size, excellent value for money, wears well., 18 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Octonauts Backpack (Toy)
My 4 year old has been using this daily for over a year now and it's still in excellent condition. Perfect size for him to take to pre school with a change of clothes, a drink, snacks etc. I'd imagine you could fit a lunch box in it but we have a funny shaped lunch box so we tend to carry that separately.
He loves his octonauts backpack, it sits well on his back - has comfy shoulder straps.
Over all I've been very pleased with this bag, excellent value for money.

iSafe Buddy Jet Carseat Footmuff - Leaf (Black / Green)
iSafe Buddy Jet Carseat Footmuff - Leaf (Black / Green)
Offered by Baby Travel LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommend., 18 Nov. 2014
I was unsure about buying this as it's a universal product, but it is fab! We have the maxi cosi pebble. This foot muff fits well inside, looks pretty smart and is oh so cosy!
I brought this because of the dangers of winter coats, pram/snow suits etc in car seats - if you didn't know, in an accident the coat would compress leaving the straps loose, which as I'm sure you could imagine, would be incredibly dangerous.
This keeps my baby lovely and warm, it's a good size so he has plenty of foot room. (he is currently 4 months and a very good size!)
He would always kick a blanket off and end up cold, so this is a perfect solution, much less of a faff and it's shower resistant too.

Childrens Blunt Ended Scissors
Childrens Blunt Ended Scissors
Offered by Inspire Plus+

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little scissors, 18 Nov. 2014
These are great for the price. Potentially a little sharp, but my son is 4 years old and very good at cutting, so no accidents. I wouldn't advise using them without supervision though. They easily cut through paper and card.
They came in a little plastic pouch which is handy for storage.
Excellent price and they arrived really quickly too.

Bambino Mio, Miosoft Nappy Cover, Traffic Jam & Summer, Size 1 (2pack)
Bambino Mio, Miosoft Nappy Cover, Traffic Jam & Summer, Size 1 (2pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nappy covers, 18 Nov. 2014
These are made of a lovely soft PUL material. They give a lovely fit, especially around the thighs. I've not had any leaks with these, they wash well. I've been using them with the mio pre folds they are designed to go with.
All in all a great nappy. No nasty chemicals, very eco friendly.
Lovely designs. Fast drying.

Threading laces - pack of 20
Threading laces - pack of 20
Offered by Creation Box

2.0 out of 5 stars Too thick, 17 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Threading laces - pack of 20 (Toy)
I brought these for the kids to make pasta necklaces at birthday party.
The laces were too thick though, even the adults struggled to thread them through penne pasta.

Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Steve Carell

5.0 out of 5 stars Despicably great!, 17 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Brilliant! Hilarious, good fun.
Makes me laugh as much as it makes my 4 year old laugh.
Great storyline, good music, amazing animation.
The minions are the best, if only they were real, they're so funny and cute!

Morphy Richards Accents 48701 Sear and Stew Slow Cooker - Brushed Stainless Steel
Offered by Hughes Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my slow cooker!, 17 Oct. 2014
This is the first slow cooker I've ever had, so cant compare it. But it has been excellent for me! Big enough to feed 2 adults and 2 children twice (so enough for another meal to go in the freezer - always a bonus!)
I love being able to fry off an onion etc on the hob before hand in the same pot, much better than dirtying another pan.
Heats up quickly.
I've made all sorts in it, chilli, curry, pasta, stew, soup, frittata, cakes, self saucing puddings.
On my list to try in there next is jacket potatoes and fudge (not at the same time of course!)
I would highly recommend this, it's been a god send since having my 2nd child.

There's A House Inside My Mummy (Orchard Picturebooks)
There's A House Inside My Mummy (Orchard Picturebooks)
by Giles Andreae

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and just right, 17 Oct. 2014
A lovely book to explain pregnancy to your children.
It even mentions feeling poorly and tired and eating weird things!
Nice rhyming throughout the story. A good way to prepare your existing child for the months ahead

LEGO DUPLO Town 10577: Big Royal Castle
LEGO DUPLO Town 10577: Big Royal Castle
Offered by a1 Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent duplo set!, 17 Oct. 2014
Duplo has been a big hit in this house since my son first received it for his 2nd birthday.
We have him this for his 4th birthday. (We are avoiding Lego for another year or two because we have a little baby)
He loved it! The castle was fairly easy to build, there's a working draw bridge, lots of turrets and windows, a treasure chest, a throne for the king - he has a red cape too which made my boy think he was a superhero that could fly!
The little cannon is fabulous and has been a great source of entertainment.
Also comes with a horse and plenty of
Knights. He has loved playing with the knights and their swords.
Overall I would highly recommend it. You can't go wrong with duplo.
You may want to purchase the large base plate to go with this, although it can be used with or without it.

Postman Pat SDS Complete Collection [DVD]
Postman Pat SDS Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ivor Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 13 Oct. 2014
Wow, hours of postman pat for a great price! My son was very happy to receive this.
He's watched it so much I'm a little fed up of postman pat now, but he still loves it which is all that matters!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15