Profile for CarJam > Reviews

That's Not My Fairy
by Fiona Watt
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely fairies!, 27 Jan 2011
This review is from: That's Not My Fairy (Board book)
Brought this as a gift for my friends baby, its a lovely book, so girly! We love the 'thats not my' books!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for little babies, 27 Jan 2011
We used this around my baby's changing mat when he was under 3 months and he would stare at the zebra the whole time you did his nappy. Now he is over 3 months he looks at the coloured side during tummy time. I dont think the coloured side is anywhere near as appealing. Personaly I think he is getting about old for this now. But we brought one as a present for another new baby and she loved it so much they have brought a second one for her to use in the car!

Night, Night! (Amazing Baby) (Amazing Baby)
Night, Night! (Amazing Baby) (Amazing Baby)
by Beth Harwood

5.0 out of 5 stars such a lovely book, 27 Jan 2011
This is a lovely way to end the day, we read it to our 4 month old and will continue to as part of his bedtime routine for a long time. Its such a lovely book to read, he loves looking at it and hearing the words. As its a board book it is easy for him to grab it and he likes feeling the fluffy sheep too! Love it!

592ml Bottle of Dubble Bubble Liquid - Medium
592ml Bottle of Dubble Bubble Liquid - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Top bubbles, 27 Jan 2011
This is the best bubble solution I have come across and I have worked with children for several years. We wanted some bubble solution for our sons bubble machine, this makes so many bubbles! When you use the wand to blow bubbles you need several breaths to use one dip of the wand - the amount of bubbles is awesome!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute godsend!, 5 Jan 2011
this is possibly the best thing we purchased for our baby, if only we had it from the start, we brought it when he was aorund 8 weeks old, I could only get him to sleep at night by either nursing him or rocking him to sleep. From the first night of using this he went off to sleep soothed by the heartbeat. He loves the projection and the animals dangling from the canopy, he smiles and laughs at them. We let him have 5 mins with them then switch to just the music and he goes off a treat. Well worth Every penny!

Amazing Baby Touch and Play
Amazing Baby Touch and Play
by Emma Dodd

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 5 Jan 2011
wow this book is HUGE! wasnt expecting it to be so big! Its fantastic, but think it wont be much use to my baby till hes at least 1 year, although hard to tell yet. He does like to look at it at the moment but shouldnt imagine he will interact with the book until hes older. Theres lots of different textures and shapes on every page and bits to trace with your finger. WIll be very good for helping to learn shapes, textures etc once he's older! Excellent size book for the money! Would make a lovely gift.

That's Not My Monster...
That's Not My Monster...
by Fiona Watt
Price: 4.79

4.0 out of 5 stars very colourful book!, 5 Jan 2011
My baby loves this book. He loves looking at the pages coz they're so bright and colouful, the patches are a good size too.

Ornami Sterling Silver Filigree Heart Pendant on 46cm chain
Ornami Sterling Silver Filigree Heart Pendant on 46cm chain
Price: 7.51

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous!, 26 Dec 2010
My husband brought me this for christmas with the matching earrings. I love it, its so beautiful, dainty and detailed. Looks fabulous!

Ornami Silver Ladies' Filigree Open Heart Hook Wire Earrings
Ornami Silver Ladies' Filigree Open Heart Hook Wire Earrings
Price: 8.85

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 26 Dec 2010
A gift from my husband for christmas with the matching necklace. I love them. Theyre quite dainty and detailed - theyre so pretty!

Reflux 101: A Parent's Guide to Gastroesophageal Reflux
Reflux 101: A Parent's Guide to Gastroesophageal Reflux
by Jan Gambino M.Ed.
Price: 8.91

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 20 Dec 2010
I didnt learn that much from this book as I had already done a fair amount of research into GERD as my baby was admitted into hospital with it - but it was good to read and did make me feel like I wasnt alone struggling with a baby with this horrible disease!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6