ARRAY(0xae41fe34)

Turbo [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ryan Reynolds
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this movie!, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Turbo [DVD] (DVD)
Took our 3 year old to the cinema for the first time to see this.
We all loved it. Turbo was such a sweet character and I really wanted him to achieve his dream!
Loved the story, loved the characters. Just wish they'd bring out a remote control turbo! (like a remote control car!)
Will definitely be getting the DVD once it's released.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2013 8:38 AM GMT

Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel (Crossfire Book 3)
Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel (Crossfire Book 3)
Price: 3.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but disappointing ending, 19 Jun 2013
I've only given this 4 stars as I found the ending disappointing, it was as though the author just stopped writing one day, she does explains its because she's going to write another, but still the ending was pants!
Bored of the sex scenes now, so just skim over them, but I am enjoying Eva & Gideon's story.

ScanCom Chichester FSC Eucalyptus Wood Outdoor 2 Seater Bench
ScanCom Chichester FSC Eucalyptus Wood Outdoor 2 Seater Bench
Price: 75.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 22 May 2013
Very pleased with this bench, faster delivery than quoted, easy to assemble, beautiful quality wood sustainably sourced - very important, we need to look after this planet!
Looks lovely in our garden, very pleased for the price.

TOMY Megasketcher
TOMY Megasketcher
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great toy from toddler to kids!, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: TOMY Megasketcher (Toy)
My 2 year old got given one of these for Christmas by my sister. He always played with the magasketcher at her house which is about 8 years old and STILL working! So definietly a durable toy. Fantastic as there is no mess and we're not going through tons of paper!

The Gruffalo and Friends (CD box set)
The Gruffalo and Friends (CD box set)
by Julia Donaldson
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 9.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these audiobooks!, 20 Jan 2013
My 2 year old loves the gruffalo one. we haven't listened to many of them yet as he always asks for the Gruffalo. He's a bit gruffalo obsessed. He reads along with the cd.
Great for ignigting imagination. He also LOVES the songs at the end of the CD, he quickly learnt the words to the gruffalo song and loves walking around singing it now.
These CD's would be great for a car journey.

Happy Days: Official illustrated autobiography
Happy Days: Official illustrated autobiography
Price: 7.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 20 Jan 2013
it didn't take me long to read this book but it was enjoyable and an interesting insight into Olly's life.
The pictures are a bit wasted on the kindle - unless you have a kindle fire I guess.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee 170 g Original Lotion
Burt's Bees Baby Bee 170 g Original Lotion
Price: 8.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Has definitely helped little one's skin, 20 Jan 2013
A lovely rich cream that has really helped to keep my little boy's skin in a lovely condition. I was using it on him everyday, his skin was so good I thought maybe I could start using it every 2 days, unfortunately this resulted in eczema! So back to using everyday. It's nice to know I'm putting natural products onto his skin and he smells divine!
We use along side the shampoo & body wash.

Lion Push Along
Lion Push Along
Offered by Layla's Bargains
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddlers, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lion Push Along (Toy)
My son received this from us about a month after he started walking when he was 1. It was the highlight of Christmas day. He ran lengths of the living room repeatedly, shreiking with delight!
It's a durable toy too - it has been ran around the garden several times and really doesn't look too bad as a result.
I've brought a few of these now for friend's children's 1st birthdays, always seems to be a hit!

My First Album
My First Album
Price: 7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Little one loves it!, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: My First Album (Audio CD)
My 2 year old has had this since he was a few months old. He loves it, always has a good dance around to it using lots of energy! it has helped his speech too as he has learnt most of the words to the songs.
We have onky looked at the DVD a couple of times - not so impressed with it, but very pleased with the CD.
Have just ordered another one as a gift for a friend's little one.

NEW! KTwo Family Calendar Planner Organiser Fox 2013
NEW! KTwo Family Calendar Planner Organiser Fox 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent calendar!, 20 Jan 2013
Would definitely reccomend this. I imagine I'll buy one next year too. The pocket is really handy.
We're only a family of 3 so the extra columns are coming in handy. The stickers are very useful, especially the blanks to cover the mistakes.
The fox design is only on the front cover so it doesn't really matter which calendar you choose.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6