Profile for James Davidson > Reviews

James Davidson

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Elastic tape., 27 Sept. 2014
Just what I wanted. The right widths. Keep for now.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 64 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Fire HDX has lit my fire, 25 July 2014
Love it. Love the display screen. Good idea to have the extra memory. It has all my Kindle books 120 on it. Very easy to move within a book. Most of the books are in the cloud. I have the tablet versions of Excel and Word on it as well. I can print documents to the HP printer on my network.. The email and contacts work well together. A good speech to text app would be good feature.

The Revolution Trade: This Merchant Princes omnibus includes The Revolution Business and The Trade of Queens

5.0 out of 5 stars A family saga. What a family., 17 July 2014
Brilliant. Final book of six. Brilliant series. Read through all six. I read the last three books in paper/hardback before getting this book on my Kindle. Enjoyed the series so much I have read it twice.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Vandesail Eye Shade, 22 Jun. 2014
Really good and comfortable. I get woken by aircraft noise early in the morning. With the eye shade I go back to sleep straight away.

Kingston Generation 3 8GB DataTraveller USB Drive - Yellow
Kingston Generation 3 8GB DataTraveller USB Drive - Yellow
Offered by Bluestone Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 16 April 2014
I chose the 8GB Data Traveller because I have used them before with no problems. Good price for the 8GB. In time I shall buy some more.

Equoid: A Laundry novella: A Tor.Com Original (Laundry Files)
Equoid: A Laundry novella: A Tor.Com Original (Laundry Files)

3.0 out of 5 stars I am a fan of Charles Stross but I did not enjoy this as much aas shis other books I have read., 7 Jan. 2014
Did not enjoy this story as much as his other books. It was OK but I did not find it gripping.

Brother HL-2240D Compact Mono Laser Printer with Auto Duplex
Brother HL-2240D Compact Mono Laser Printer with Auto Duplex

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Jan. 2014
The previous laser printer I had was a Brother. Now I have its big brother. Love it. Just discovered Duplex.

Higher Education
Higher Education

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Story, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Higher Education (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed Higher Education. It passed my test - I could not put it down until I finished it. 5 star.

Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines Book 1)
Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Terms of Enlistment, 25 Aug. 2013
Brilliant, really enjoyed it. Its a book I had to finish at one session. Pity there was not a third book. Cannot think of any more to say.

The Trade of Queens (Merchant Princes)
The Trade of Queens (Merchant Princes)
by Charles Stross

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant series, this the last book., 28 Jun. 2013
Read the whole Merchant Princes series, 6 books. Only problem is that the first 3 are Kindle books, the next 2 are paper backs and this the last was a cheap (£3.60) American hardback . Now waiting for what happened next?

Page: 1 | 2