ARRAY(0xa977efa8)

Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind
Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind
Offered by Inspiration Toys

2.0 out of 5 stars Not working for me, 5 Oct 2013
We bought this to blackout the window in our own bedroom as I am very sensitive to the light, but this was really not working for us. We have old sash windows and it was just impossible to stick the product anywhere reliable, and proved to be a real pain to try and fit. Just not something I would like to do every day before going to sleep. I'm sure if you manage to stick it in the first place it works wonders, but this just was not for our windows. I sent it back after not being able to assemble it.

Little White Lies [DVD]
Little White Lies [DVD]
Dvd ~ François Cluzet

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good drama, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: Little White Lies [DVD] (DVD)
OK I'm biased here because I am French and obviously I like french cinema, but this is really a superb film. You'd think it was a comedy but it really is a superb drama that will leave you thinking and teary!!!! All this set up against an apparent perfect holiday on a french seaside like we know them, beach, lovely house, lots of friends/family, good food ... Loads of brilliant famous actors. Buy it!

Fred Calf and Half Creamer, Transparent
Fred Calf and Half Creamer, Transparent
Offered by Urban Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be a talking point at your table, 5 Oct 2013
Love this!!!! I bought my first one for a friend's present in a shop in London, and my husband was so jealous I had to buy another one for him soon after. This is the funniest milk jug you will find. Although it looks like a funny product, the quality is very good and it looks very stylish.

Samsung HTC Windscreen Suction Cup Mount for Mobiles
Samsung HTC Windscreen Suction Cup Mount for Mobiles
Offered by Hielec(Ship from China)

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible product and horrible sellers, 5 Oct 2013
Turn away quickly, spend more than £1 and buy something else please!!!!
There were no instructions, and we did not manage to assemble the product and actually make it work. The quality is so poor you actually wonder why you bothered even spending a pound on it! This is definitely NOT fit for an iPhone
When I wanted to return it, the sellers were awful at communicating in a very poor language that meant I had to re read emails several time, and very unhelpful and unapologetic. I put a complaint through and finally they gave up and allowed me to return the item for free and refunded me.
Avoid yourself the trouble!

Supergets® Apple Ipod Touch 4G 4TH 5G 5TH Generation Green PU Leather Flip Case And LCD Screen Protector
Offered by MGT Group

2.0 out of 5 stars Quickly damaged, 5 Oct 2013
This was OK but broke quite quickly, starting with the plastic frame inside. Bits came off regularly after just a few weeks of (not intense) use. I would recommend looking at one a bit more pricey but better quality.

French Connection Ladies White Strap Watch With Stone Set Bezel And Dial BP29.14FC

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 5 Oct 2013
Very sturdy watch, arrived really quickly and in perfect condition. The bracelet is very strong and good quality, would definitely recommend you buy this if you like the look!

Ladies Easy Read Jumbo Watch With Long Pink Strap (101304LT)
Ladies Easy Read Jumbo Watch With Long Pink Strap (101304LT)
Offered by QBD Watches

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap means cheap, 5 Oct 2013
It was a lovely watch, and I guess you can't expect much at that price. The bracelet snapped in two places after only a few months so probably would recommend putting a bit more money into another one!

Philips Azur GC4890/02 Steam Iron with Anodilium Technology Soleplate, 2600 Watt - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars The best iron I've ever bought!, 5 Oct 2013
I bought this to replace the exact same one that decided to give up on the steam after 4 years of extensive use. Probably due to the very hard water where I live that has not helped it, and my laziness at using the anti cal function regularly enough.
This is the most powerful iron I have ever owned and the cheapest in this category. I can't find the difference with my mum's steam generator, and at least this is much cheaper, and much less bulky. Very powerful steam shot that has cut my ironing time dramatically.
I sew a lot too and it is really good for all craft projects with its very pointy tip and the fact that it is very heavy (an advantage in my eyes to get perfect quick ironing)

Ecozone Magnoball - Anti-Limescale Ball for Washing Machine & Dishwasher  Lasts up to 10 years
Ecozone Magnoball - Anti-Limescale Ball for Washing Machine & Dishwasher Lasts up to 10 years

5.0 out of 5 stars A repeat buy, have had another one for years, 5 Oct 2013
Bought this to put into my dishwasher. I have had one (old green colour) for years into my washing machine, and some flat ones in the loo, and it works a treat. I have never bought any limescale tablets for my washing machine despite living in very hard water areas, and I have never had a problem with limescale since either. Ecological as well!

Wpro Stacking Kit With Shelf In White
Wpro Stacking Kit With Shelf In White

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job very well, 5 Oct 2013
Bought this to stack a Hotpoint washing machine and Hotpoint tumble dryer and it works a treat.
The only confusing thing is in the instructions, where it asks to remove the feet of the top device if they are more towards the middle of the appliance than the sides. This is to make sure the shelf slides out (and it does without problem if you remove the feet) However they advise you to then stick the black sticky pads provided on top of the shelf to protect from the top device, but you will already have used them underneath the shelf to protect the bottom device.
This has not proven to be a problem yet but I think the manufacturer should look at this (ie changing the instructions, or including more pads)

Page: 1 | 2