Profile for Bob > Reviews

Content by Bob

Bob

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
BT 6500 Cordless DECT Phone with Answer Machine and Nuisance Call Blocking (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars BT 6500 phone(cordless), 17 July 2016
Have had no unlisted calls or nuisance calls since purchasing this set. At last a stop to endless marketing and compensation calls. Well worth buying. You have to subscribe to 'caller display' from your phone service provider to get blocked calls to work but this is only £2 per month or free with Sky

TextMaker HD Basic
TextMaker HD Basic

5.0 out of 5 stars Textmaker HD basic, 22 Dec. 2015
This review is from: TextMaker HD Basic (App)
Hooray! At last a text editor that can save the document in html format. Could not find any app to save in html on Kindle Fire. Won't have to go on the internet any more to convert my web pages to the right format. Congratulations to the developer!

Photo Studio PRO
Photo Studio PRO

5.0 out of 5 stars Photo Application, 30 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Photo Studio PRO (App)
This is almost as good as the expensive Photoshop applications. Perfect for optimizing photos on my Kindle Fire. Great

Hidden Object - Here Comes the Bride: Help Bride On Her Big Day! FREE Seek & Find Hunt Game

5.0 out of 5 stars hidden object - marriage, 12 Oct. 2015
Excellent - really enjoyed playing this

Medisure Weekly Pill Organiser 28 Compartments
Medisure Weekly Pill Organiser 28 Compartments
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Medisure Pill Dispenser, 10 Sept. 2015
This is exactly what I needed. I have to take a lot of pills daily and this product helps me to organise and keep track of my daily requirements. Well done Medisure!

avast! Mobile Security
avast! Mobile Security

5.0 out of 5 stars A vast mobile security, 7 Sept. 2015
This review is from: avast! Mobile Security (App)
This product is excellent and also free. I also use it for my computer and feel very safe on both my devices. I highly recommend it for the Kindle Fire.

Apps Manager
Apps Manager

5.0 out of 5 stars Apps Manager for Kindle Fire, 15 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Apps Manager (App)
I had a problem with an app due to obtaining it from a non-Amazon source. The problem was solved within a couple of minutes using the apps manager. I was highly delighted and recommend the apps manager for all things related to Kindle apps.

Game of Words
Game of Words

4.0 out of 5 stars Critique of 'Game of Words', 22 July 2015
This review is from: Game of Words (App)
This game is really tremendous. It requires a person to have a reasonable command of the etymology of the English language. However, quite a few of the answers are 'Americanisms' so a knowledge of American English is essential. That's why I can only give it 4 stars. It is a superb game, though, and I would thoroughly recommend it.

Hidden Object - Tick Tock Free
Hidden Object - Tick Tock Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Hidden Object - tick tock free, 15 April 2015
Great fun. I really enjoy it. Keeps me amused for long periods. Graphics are fantastic

Photo Editor+
Photo Editor+

5.0 out of 5 stars Photo Editor+, 3 April 2015
This review is from: Photo Editor+ (App)
This lets me edit a photo on my Kindle instead of transferring the photo to my computer to edit it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4