Profile for Natalie Gentle > Reviews

GARDMAN HANGING WILD BIRD FEEDER 'S' HOOK GARDEN SMALL
GARDMAN HANGING WILD BIRD FEEDER 'S' HOOK GARDEN SMALL
Offered by Garden Selections

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy., 11 Sept. 2013
An elegant yet strong hook on which to hang a bird feeder, and useful to add extra hanging space to a bird-feeding station.

Red Kite Sleeptight Travel Cot (Black)
Red Kite Sleeptight Travel Cot (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful kit., 11 Sept. 2013
Easy to put up once you've had a couple of goes. I have not used it yet, but it will double as a playpen for my son as well as a cot for when we go away to stay with family and friends.

Palm and Pond Breastfeeding Cover - Turquoise Floral
Palm and Pond Breastfeeding Cover - Turquoise Floral
Offered by Daisybabyshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 11 Sept. 2013
This item is very reassuring and comforting to any mum who feels anxious about feeding her baby in public places. There's no reason to hide away in corners when using this pretty cover!

Tomy Play to Learn Hide n Squeak Eggs
Tomy Play to Learn Hide n Squeak Eggs
Offered by Toy Jumble

5.0 out of 5 stars A fab gift!, 11 Sept. 2013
I gave this to my friends' one-year-old daughter for her birthday on the weekend, and her father wrote to me telling me how much his little girl was enjoying playing with it. A real gem of a toy - I'm glad I bought one ready for my son to play with now! Eggcellent value for money.

Lamaze Captain Calamari the Octopus Pirate
Lamaze Captain Calamari the Octopus Pirate

5.0 out of 5 stars A concentration of interesting features., 11 Sept. 2013
My son loves his Lamaze toys, and it's fun to watch him discover each feature of the toys and the interest that it brings out in him.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Peek-A-Boo Leaves Musical Mobile
Fisher-Price Rainforest Peek-A-Boo Leaves Musical Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheerful and colourful!, 11 Sept. 2013
My son loves to watch the animals go round, and he really enjoys the music. He finds the mobile more stimulating than relaxing at this stage, but I imagine it will give him comfort later on to experience these familiar sights and sounds prior to sleep.