Profile for Lonsdale Evans > Reviews

Catmate C50 5-Meal Automatic Feeder
Catmate C50 5-Meal Automatic Feeder
Price: 38.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Week-ends away!, 28 Feb 2014
We don't have anyone able to feed our 2 cats for us, so this is ideal for weekends away or if we know we will be home very late. We purchased one for each cat at a great price from Amazon. It is easy to clean and the ice packs are a clever design to keep the food fresh. Just wish I could buy one to last a week!

Now That's What I Call Music! 83
Now That's What I Call Music! 83
Offered by produXa UK
Price: 5.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Birthday Gift, 28 Feb 2014
The Now albums always go down well with my teenage kids. Some tracks they love and some they hate. Much easier to fast forward on a CD player, they wouldn't know about lifting the needle!

Skyfall
Skyfall

5.0 out of 5 stars Skyfall fans!, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Skyfall (Audio CD)
Bought this for my son's 12th Birthday. We loved Skyfall and the music just gives you a shiver like any good Bond theme tune.

Hugo (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) (2011)
Hugo (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) (2011)
Dvd ~ Asa Butterfield
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value 3D, 28 Feb 2014
Bought for my husbands birthday as our 3D collection is small. The whole family enjoyed the film and found ourselves quoting lines from it for the next month!

Clash of the Titans / Wrath of the Titans (Blu-ray 3D)  [2012] [Region Free]
Clash of the Titans / Wrath of the Titans (Blu-ray 3D) [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Sam Worthington
Price: 18.70

5.0 out of 5 stars I surprisingly liked it!, 28 Feb 2014
Bought this for my husband's birthday as we recently upgraded to 3D. Didn't think this would be my sort of film but I too enjoyed it along with all the family.

Casio SP-20 - Piano style Sustain Pedal
Casio SP-20 - Piano style Sustain Pedal
Price: 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars School recommended it, 28 Feb 2014
My son swapped his casio keyboard for his sister's older one just so as he could have a sustain pedal as his did not have a port in which to connect it. His music teacher advised him on this one as the cheaper models have fallen apart at school.

Swings Both Ways [CD+DVD]
Swings Both Ways [CD+DVD]
Price: 14.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 28 Feb 2014
This CD was on non-stop over Christmas and nobody got fed up with it. Loved by young and old. Good as background music or blaring!

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters - Limited Edition Steelbook [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray] [Region A & B]
Dvd ~ Logan Lerman
Price: 29.23

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first!, 28 Feb 2014
Bought this for my son's 13th Birthday. He has read all the books and we have the watched the first film 3x at the cinema and at home but this does not have the same excitement as the first. I thought the Limited Edition steelbook may have included some extra literature but disappointed that it didn't .

Bobbin Box Holds 25 Bobbins in a Clear Plastic Box
Bobbin Box Holds 25 Bobbins in a Clear Plastic Box
Offered by Kacey's Store (HK Shipping)
Price: 1.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Small things...!, 28 Feb 2014
I couldn't believe how excited my 15 year old daughter was when she opened this stocking filler on Christmas Day. She recently inherited her Granny's sewing machine so found this item to be just what she needed.

SingStar Queen (PS2)
SingStar Queen (PS2)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC
Price: 6.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun at Christmas!, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: SingStar Queen (PS2) (Video Game)
Bought this for teenage son's present, which the kids loved especially as they had just performed in We Will Rock You at school. Grown ups had a go too which got us into the fun of Christmas!

Page: 1 | 2