Profile for Jai Hart > Reviews

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64 GB UK Version SIM-Free Smartphone - Gold
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64 GB UK Version SIM-Free Smartphone - Gold
Offered by redhatelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars S6 Edge Gold Platinum 3 Month Review., 15 July 2015
I got this on contract With EE, And absolutly love it, it's the most beautiful stylish smartphone to date. The battery is incredible, i'm quite a heavy user and it lasts much longer than my old S3, or any of my friends Iphones which struggled even against the S3. But the main thing is the fast charging, it normally goes from 0-100% in little over an hour, while i'm using it too!! (This is the wired fast charger, I have noticed the wireless charger is slower, but stops charging conveniently when It's full, so good for overnight charging)

The cameras are both amazing and give me hours of fun with selfies and taking pictures of scenery. You can also acess the camera anytime(even if phone is locked) extremely quickly by double tapping the fingerprint scanner.

It's also very fast performance wise, and the ability to have 2 apps open at once (splitscreen) is very handy, I can keep up with whatsapp convos and watch Youtube.

I used the Samsung Switch app when I got it, and just transferred all my songs, contacts, Images, apps, e.t.c straight over, which I found very convenient.

The Screen is the most beautiful quality, verry High Definition, and the curves add that infinity pool effect that is just gorgeous, again compared to my Freinds Iphone 6, The Superiority of the S6 is very obvious.

I haven't much used the edge features, except as a night clock, which is very convenient, and looks impressive. I do like the quick acess to my favorite contacts, but still forget I have it at the swipe of a finger.

The edge also lights up in a color of your choice if one of your Edge contacts call you, but only if your fone is upside down, and is not really that visible in day light, Have been impressed in the evening by it though.

It has many inpressive features that I really love, it makes the Iphone look like a toy, but, the main thing Is all the looks you get for having a GORGEOUS phone!!

BECAUSE THEY HATE: A Survivor of Islamic Terror Warns America
BECAUSE THEY HATE: A Survivor of Islamic Terror Warns America
by Brigitte Gabriel

5.0 out of 5 stars Factually Correct Though Politically incorrect, 30 Dec. 2013
Ignore the one star reviews, these are from people who have never touched the book, there is a Muslim website telling them to review this one star to hide the truth!
This is without a doubt the most important thing you will ever read, Buy it for everyone for Christmas and birthdays, there should be one of these in every door of every house.

Blueberry Candle 18 ounce
Blueberry Candle 18 ounce
Offered by simply divine giftware

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 14 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Blueberry Candle 18 ounce
This is REEM but i can get it in a local store for £3.99 I would be interested if the price was more generous.