Profile for Passionflower > Reviews

Content by Passionflower

Passionflower (United Kingdom)

Pierced & Modified - Body Jewellery Tragus Bars - Glitter UV Micro Labret Piercing Stud - 1.2mm x 8mm - Purple
Offered by Pierced And Modified
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with the product., 11 Oct 2012
the bar was smaller than i expected, but looks really nice and easy to put in really happy with this product! the glitter is really visible and is very cute.

Spiderman Light Blue Spidey 54" Curtains
Spiderman Light Blue Spidey 54" Curtains

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!, 13 April 2012
Great buy and look great too. Looks really good with matching duvet set.
Well made and worth the price paid.

Inflatable Double Chair Flocked High Quality & Modern Funky design
Inflatable Double Chair Flocked High Quality & Modern Funky design
Offered by Shop Monk
Price: 13.74

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as it seems!!, 13 April 2012
I wish I paid more attention to other peoples reviews of this product.
Do not be fooled, the picture is misleading, they are not deep at all and give no back support.
Seems to have a slow leak, as we have to constantly pump them up!! Glad I bought an electric pump to do this.

The Romance Angels Oracle Cards
The Romance Angels Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 31 Jan 2012
Yet again, another great set of cards from Doreen Virtue. Amazing artwork, and worked straight away for me.
Love them!!

Life Purpose Oracle Cards
Life Purpose Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 26 July 2011
This review is from: Life Purpose Oracle Cards (Cards)
Another stunning set of Cards from Doreen Virtue. I have waited in anticipation for my new cards ordered a while ago, but I am in no way disappointed. The illustrations are beautiful. I love the gold on the edge of the cards too.
I have bought several sets of Doreen Virtue cards and again the Life Purpose cards live up to expectations. I used them immediately and they felt wonderful and started working for me straight away.

Decowall, DK-0016, African Safari, Home Art Decoration-wall stickers/wall decals/wall transfers/wall tattoos/wall sticker

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 Aug 2010
Love the product. Have used it do decorate going up my stairs and it has worked wonders.
Only thing I did find was be very careful where you wish to put each sticker, as they stick fast very quickly and difficult to move again, initially removing some paint from the walls.
Overall I would recommend this product, great for decorating a blank wall/space in the home.