Profile for bookworm22 > Reviews

Content by bookworm22

bookworm22

The Emotional Eater's Diet: How to understand your emotions and become a healthy weight for life!
by Dr. Pam Spurr
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't recommend it more highly!!! a life saver!, 29 May 2014
I've read Pam's advice before on relationships which has been really good and was happy to see she's written on something important to me because I'm always comfort eating. I have lots of stress at work and have piled on weight. no diet has worked but I'm really excited reading this because it makes sense of so much of what I feel and do. Especially what Pam says about seeing how certain things trigger my comfort eating. I'm already started on changing how I react to things that are stressful. I cant recommend the Emotional Eater's Diet enough.

Sex Academy: Essential lessons in seduction and spectacular sex
Sex Academy: Essential lessons in seduction and spectacular sex
by Dr. Pam Spurr
Price: 10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars another great book from dr pam!, 7 Jun 2012
I've been a fan of doctor pam's for a while now since I used to listen to her on heart radio. I have just started reading this and think its going to be really helpful and easy to use. Looking forward to the next book already! X

How to be a Happy Human: 10 Essential Principles to Change Your Life
How to be a Happy Human: 10 Essential Principles to Change Your Life
by Pam Spurr

5.0 out of 5 stars i love dr pams new book!, 30 April 2010
I've always been a big fan of Dr Pam's and was keen to see what her new book was about since it's so different from her sex and dating books. All I can say is this is a fantastic book with so many techniques I've already put into practice to increase my happiness. I found myself putting my hands up to it when she talks about the "blame game" as I often blame other people from my unhappiness. But she gave so many helpful tips, techniques and strategies in pointing out how you can take responsibility for becoming happier, stop blaming others, and increase your confidence. Also when she talks about as humans are creatures of habit I couldn't believe how she could have written that Principle as she calls them about me. I'm so locked into my habits and need to break free of some of them because not all of them are happy habits like Pam suggests you build into your life. I'd recommend this to anyone who feels quite sorted in their life or who has a lot of unhappiness.