Profile for George > Reviews

Content by George

George

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
FunkyBuys® CREAM/IVORY Small Large XL Size Thick Plain Soft Shaggy Rugs Non Shed Modern High Pile 80 x 150cm (2ft 6" x 5ft 0") BEST ON AMAZON
Offered by Quality Linen and Towels

5.0 out of 5 stars This rug is absolutely beautiful. Although it says "blue" it is exactly as ..., 17 Feb. 2015
This rug is absolutely beautiful. Although it says "blue" it is exactly as shown in the photo, which is actually a slightly muted aqua tone. (I just antiqued some furniture the exact same color, so was delighted with the match.) The thickness is amazing. Although it didn't feel like it needed a pad, I did put one under it just so the carpet would be protected longer. It is in a guest bedroom and doesn't get traffic at all. It is fun to walk across - feels like therapy to the sole/soul. The only problem I have with this carpet is that it is so deep and thick that even my new Dyson vacuum cleaner(Animal DC50)stops spinning and doesn't want to move across this carpet. That is not the carpet's fault; but when I get around to rating the Dyson it will be deducted from its rating. In the meanwhile, I eventually have to find a way to clean it, even if it means taking my Dyson back, and when I find out what works on it, will adjust this review.

FunkyBuys® CREAM/IVORY Small Large XL Size Thick Plain Soft Shaggy Rugs Non Shed Modern High Pile 120 x 170cm (4ft x 5ft 6") BEST ON AMAZON
Offered by Quality Linen and Towels

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this rug, 17 Feb. 2015
I love this rug! It is lusciously soft and just the right color for my house (a calm off-white). For the price, I am impressed with the size, quality and softness of this rug. Shipping wise, it arrived two days early. As for cleaning, I have yet to need a serious spot treatment, but it does not show as much dirt as I feared. I have a dog who brings a lot of dirt into the house, but the high shag of this rug either absorbs or deflects it, because it looks just as good as it did when I put it down two months ago. P.S. The dog also loves the rug, I suppose because of its puppyish feel, so anticipate this becoming your dog's new snuggle spot.

FunkyBuys® CREAM/IVORY Small Large XL Size Thick Plain Soft Shaggy Rugs Non Shed Modern High Pile 200 x 290cm (6ft 7" x 9ft 6") BEST ON AMAZON
Offered by premier-stock88

5.0 out of 5 stars my FAVORITE online shopping website, 17 Feb. 2015
After looking for a shag rug at numerous stores, I turned to Amazon.co.uk, my FAVORITE online shopping website, and found this perfect rug! I was worried it was going to feel cheap and rough since it was a bargain, but my husband and I were so impressed with the quality! It is thick and plush... we have it in the middle of our girls' playroom and the four of us love to lay on the rug and play. I normally don't leave reviews, but this was a surprisingly wonderful product! :)

FunkyBuys® CREAM/IVORY Small Large XL Size Thick Plain Soft Shaggy Rugs Non Shed Modern High Pile 60cm x 230cm (2ft x 7ft 6") BEST ON AMAZON
Offered by Lastminute Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Just got my rug yesterday and I'm happy to say that the positive reviews are all accurate, 17 Feb. 2015
Just got my rug yesterday and I'm happy to say that the positive reviews are all accurate. Wished I could have seen more photos of the Ivory color before ordering, so I'll upload some of my own!

I'll start with how the rug feels: it is most certainly plush, dense, and high quality. Your feet will just sink into it. It even looks rich and dense. The moment it arrived, my cat began rolling around and playing on it, which brings me to the next point - the smell: it does not have an offensive chemical odor! There is a slight "new carpet" smell, but nothing too strong or offensive. If it were strong, I doubt my cat would have decided to nap on it as soon as I lay it down, since cats are sensitive to strong odors. Now, it's been 24 hours since I put down this rug and I honestly, can't even smell it anymore.

The ivory color looks really beautiful when matched with taupe colored furniture, which is what I have; I imagine it'd look great with greys as well, but probably won't go too well with light beige or white furniture (unless you want something totally monochromatic), since there will be too little contrast. I considered this when choosing between ivory and beige, and I'm glad I went with ivory, because any darker and there wouldn't have been sufficient contrast between the rug and my taupe sofa fabric. The ivory color is pretty identical to the one you see in the thumbnail and the photos I've uploaded. It's a warm cream color - I think someone else described it as the color of white chocolate, which I'd say is pretty accurate.

FunkyBuys® CREAM/IVORY Large Medium Small Size 66 x 110cm (2ft 3" x 3ft 7") Thick Plain Soft Shaggy Rugs Non Shed Modern High Pile Amazon Sale Home Bedroom Kitchen
Offered by UHD WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Still I took a chance thinking it is Shipped and Sold by Amazon so will be a breeze to return in case I don't like it. But I was, 17 Feb. 2015
I was looking for a rug for my apartment and came across this one on Amazon. I was skeptical at first as many companies put up fake reviews to sell their products. Still I took a chance thinking it is Shipped and Sold by Amazon so will be a breeze to return in case I don't like it. But I was completely surprised by its quality. First of all the packaging from Amazon was amazingly good. As soon as I took it out of the multiple layers of plastic wrappings I could feel the quality of the rug. It is super soft and feels great under your feet. Also the Cream/ivory option comes with dual tone, ivory which complements to my white furniture. The corners were a little bent outwards because of packaging but all you need to do is bend them backwards and hold for few seconds and they look perfect.
Bottom Line: It is the best rug you can get for the price. Go for it.

FunkyBuys® PURPLE Small Large XL Size Thick Plain Soft Shaggy Rugs Non Shed Modern High Pile 66 x 110cm (2ft 3" x 3ft 7") BEST ON AMAZON

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this rug, 17 Feb. 2015
I love this rug, my whole family loves this rug. It's thick and plush, and doesn't shed. It vacuums nicely. I turn the beater bar off on the vacuum because I don't want to beat it up too much. The color is beautiful. My only complaint is that I can't keep the dog from laying on it haha. Definitely worth the money.

FunkyBuys® Rustic RED 16cm Non Stick Sauce Pan w/ Lid Kitchen Home Cookware Best on Amazon
Offered by Lastminute Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars This pan is perfect. Dishwasher safe and very durable, 15 Feb. 2015
We have two little boys and we make a lot of mac and cheese. This pan is perfect. Dishwasher safe and very durable. We've been using it for the past year and it still looks like new. The curved form does help with the cooking process and makes stirring without making a mess a little easier. Solid product, good size for a family of four, and has easily become my favorite thing in the kitchen.

FunkyBuys® 26cm Hard Anodized Non-Stick Heavy Gauge Ovenproof Casserole Stock Stew Soup Pot Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect size for soup for a smaller family, 15 Feb. 2015
The perfect size for soup for a smaller family. Cleans up beautifully and is sturdy but not too heavy to handle. I'm very pleased with the purchase(which was priced less than the Calaphon store who fortunately was sold out of it so I checked your site). Thanks for offering such good values.

FunkyBuys® Rustic RED 20cm Non Stick Sauce Pan w/ Lid Kitchen Home Cookware Best on Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked also great for making beef stew, 15 Feb. 2015
This pot was excatly what I was looking work. Has enough space for cooking a whole head of red cabbage with frequent stearing without spilling everything. Over all I would buy this pot again. Works and also looks really cute.. Worked also great for making beef stew. So far nothing ever burned or got stuck on the bottom.

FunkyBuys® 23cm Hard Anodized Non-Stick Heavy Gauge Ovenproof Casserole Stock Stew Soup Pot Pan
Offered by Lastminute Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars I've looked and looked for a sturdy smaller soup pot, 15 Feb. 2015
I'm crazy about soup, but generally I only make it for myself. I've looked and looked for a sturdy smaller soup pot. This fits the bill perfectly. I can make enough soup for two or three very generous main-course servings. It makes more than enough for four or five first-course servings if I have guests. In addition to its practical side, this pot is so darned cute that I keep it on top of my stove. Definitely recommended. I have bought several Calphalon Unison items, and they all are wonderful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8