Profile for George > Reviews

Content by George

George

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
FunkyBuys® 4 Drawer White Wood Storage Cabinet with Maize Baskets Home Furniture Storage Jute Fabric
Offered by Hot Sales 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks AMAZING! It's very sturdy, 13 April 2015
I bought this to use as a phone stand in my kitchen, and to provide extra storage for dish towels, mail, phone book, coloring books, and I use the bottom basket for the dog's toys. It looks AMAZING! It's very sturdy, and looks very classy. The baskets are a much richer color than in the picture, they match my dark walnut (kind of a reddish brown color) perfectly. It was easy to assemble... I did it myself in about an hour. I was watching TV at the same time so it might have been done quicker had I not been distracted. I bought the two pieces that go with it, and they all look so nice. Love it!

FunkyBuys® 3 Drawer White Wood Storage Cabinet with Maize Baskets Home Furniture Storage Jute Fabric
Offered by BARGAINSTOCKS

5.0 out of 5 stars This stand was very good, easy to assemble, 13 April 2015
This stand was very good, easy to assemble, and sturdy. I am using it for a nightstand in our guest bedroom. I love the solid wood top too! It is very cute and versatile.

FunkyBuys® 2 Drawer White Wood Storage Cabinet with Maize Baskets Home Furniture Storage Jute Fabric
Offered by Lastminute Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all the drawer storage I need and gives me a useful, pretty and unusual alternative to a bureau, 13 April 2015
I originally ordered two of these units for two separate places in my bedroom. They are very attractive, and I quickly realized that I could stack one on top of the other. So, I ordered a third one, which gives me nine drawers which each hold a surprising amount. It's all the drawer storage I need and gives me a useful, pretty and unusual alternative to a bureau.

FunkyBuys® White Set of 3 S/3 Rectangular Wicker Storage Baskets With Lining
FunkyBuys® White Set of 3 S/3 Rectangular Wicker Storage Baskets With Lining
Offered by MIA DEALS DIRECT LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect sizes and adorable, 13 April 2015
These are above my fridge. My new fridge is shorter than my old one and i had this gap that looked awful in my kitchen above the fridge. My kitchen is all white. Cabinets with glass windows on the top display cabinets, very beach chic. Very one who came into my home for a month commented on my baskets! They are well made, perfect sizes and adorable, even my boyfriend likes them, we keep all the beer koozies in the smallest one! I highly reccomend these!

FunkyBuys® White Wicker Rectangular Laundry Basket MEDIUM Laundry / Linen Basket With Lining
Offered by BARGAINSTOCKS

5.0 out of 5 stars It was in a visible location so it had to look "good" but still be easily cleaned and sturdy for use by children, 13 April 2015
We needed a laundry hamper for a guest room that would be used all summer for children's clothes, wet towels, etc. It was in a visible location so it had to look "good" but still be easily cleaned and sturdy for use by children. This hamper met all of our needs and was also easy to clean out and move to the washing machine. It looks great in the room AND A WHITE WHICKER IS GREAT FOR USE.

FunkyBuys® White Wicker Rectangular Laundry Basket LARGE Laundry / Linen Basket With Lining
Offered by Lastminute Deals

We needed a laundry hamper for a guest room that would be used all summer for children's clothes, wet towels, etc. It was in a visible location so it had to look "good" but still be easily cleaned and sturdy for use by children. This hamper met all of our needs and was also easy to clean out and move to the washing machine. It looks great in the room AND ITS GREAT AS IT IS A WHITE WICKER RECTANGULAR BASKET. The delivery time is great and excellent customer srvices. Thanks

FunkyBuys® CREAM/IVORY Small Large XL Size Thick Plain Soft Shaggy Rugs Non Shed Modern High Pile 80 x 150cm (2ft 6" x 5ft 0") BEST ON AMAZON
Offered by Quality Linen and Towels

5.0 out of 5 stars This rug is absolutely beautiful. Although it says "blue" it is exactly as ..., 17 Feb. 2015
This rug is absolutely beautiful. Although it says "blue" it is exactly as shown in the photo, which is actually a slightly muted aqua tone. (I just antiqued some furniture the exact same color, so was delighted with the match.) The thickness is amazing. Although it didn't feel like it needed a pad, I did put one under it just so the carpet would be protected longer. It is in a guest bedroom and doesn't get traffic at all. It is fun to walk across - feels like therapy to the sole/soul. The only problem I have with this carpet is that it is so deep and thick that even my new Dyson vacuum cleaner(Animal DC50)stops spinning and doesn't want to move across this carpet. That is not the carpet's fault; but when I get around to rating the Dyson it will be deducted from its rating. In the meanwhile, I eventually have to find a way to clean it, even if it means taking my Dyson back, and when I find out what works on it, will adjust this review.

FunkyBuys® CREAM/IVORY Small Large XL Size Thick Plain Soft Shaggy Rugs Non Shed Modern High Pile 120 x 170cm (4ft x 5ft 6") BEST ON AMAZON
Offered by Quality Linen and Towels

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this rug, 17 Feb. 2015
I love this rug! It is lusciously soft and just the right color for my house (a calm off-white). For the price, I am impressed with the size, quality and softness of this rug. Shipping wise, it arrived two days early. As for cleaning, I have yet to need a serious spot treatment, but it does not show as much dirt as I feared. I have a dog who brings a lot of dirt into the house, but the high shag of this rug either absorbs or deflects it, because it looks just as good as it did when I put it down two months ago. P.S. The dog also loves the rug, I suppose because of its puppyish feel, so anticipate this becoming your dog's new snuggle spot.

FunkyBuys® CREAM/IVORY Small Large XL Size Thick Plain Soft Shaggy Rugs Non Shed Modern High Pile 200 x 290cm (6ft 7" x 9ft 6") BEST ON AMAZON
Offered by UHD WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars my FAVORITE online shopping website, 17 Feb. 2015
After looking for a shag rug at numerous stores, I turned to Amazon.co.uk, my FAVORITE online shopping website, and found this perfect rug! I was worried it was going to feel cheap and rough since it was a bargain, but my husband and I were so impressed with the quality! It is thick and plush... we have it in the middle of our girls' playroom and the four of us love to lay on the rug and play. I normally don't leave reviews, but this was a surprisingly wonderful product! :)

FunkyBuys® CREAM/IVORY Small Large XL Size Thick Plain Soft Shaggy Rugs Non Shed Modern High Pile 60cm x 230cm (2ft x 7ft 6") BEST ON AMAZON
Offered by Lastminute Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Just got my rug yesterday and I'm happy to say that the positive reviews are all accurate, 17 Feb. 2015
Just got my rug yesterday and I'm happy to say that the positive reviews are all accurate. Wished I could have seen more photos of the Ivory color before ordering, so I'll upload some of my own!

I'll start with how the rug feels: it is most certainly plush, dense, and high quality. Your feet will just sink into it. It even looks rich and dense. The moment it arrived, my cat began rolling around and playing on it, which brings me to the next point - the smell: it does not have an offensive chemical odor! There is a slight "new carpet" smell, but nothing too strong or offensive. If it were strong, I doubt my cat would have decided to nap on it as soon as I lay it down, since cats are sensitive to strong odors. Now, it's been 24 hours since I put down this rug and I honestly, can't even smell it anymore.

The ivory color looks really beautiful when matched with taupe colored furniture, which is what I have; I imagine it'd look great with greys as well, but probably won't go too well with light beige or white furniture (unless you want something totally monochromatic), since there will be too little contrast. I considered this when choosing between ivory and beige, and I'm glad I went with ivory, because any darker and there wouldn't have been sufficient contrast between the rug and my taupe sofa fabric. The ivory color is pretty identical to the one you see in the thumbnail and the photos I've uploaded. It's a warm cream color - I think someone else described it as the color of white chocolate, which I'd say is pretty accurate.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9