Profile for shapata > Reviews

Content by shapata

shapata

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
2400pc Colorful Rubber Loom Bands+100pc S Clips+10pc Charms+Hook Tool,Color random Loom
Offered by dailydeals2000

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 July 2014
My 8 year old daughter is obsessed with these loom bands. She wanted this for her birthday and she absolutely loves this set. In fact, her 6 year old brother wants one now,This product is a good value for the money it is convenient to have everything all in one case my daughter loved this..

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product Highly recommeneded, 25 Jun 2014
I was amazed at how much pleasure this gift gave my grandchild. She was so happy to receive so many rubber bands
and loved the colors. She is still making rings, bracelets, necklaces with it. Would recommend it to anyone who has a child that loves to make rubber band jewelry.

6000 Large Box of Colourful Loom Bands Latex Free Rubber Bandz Bracelet Making Kit Set, 6000pc Loom Bands, 1 Loom Board, 5 Hooks, 10 Random Charms, 200+ S-Clips W/ Instruction Manual

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 24 Jun 2014
I've had this item for about a month and so far, it's been good! The loom bands are great quality (no "brittles" or snaps) and there are some cool colors. The loom did not break yet. It seems a little cheap but the edges aren't sharp and it works well. The hook is plastic so it bends slightly overtime (if that makes sense) but its still pretty decent. If you're getting this kit for the case though, I wouldn't get it. It doesn't have a handle and it didnt close well. But I already have a case so I just use this one to store extra bands. Like i said before, though, the bands are GOOD quality. :) Overall, I think this is a great product! ;)

Large Box of 5000 Friendship Colourful Loom Bands Latex Free Rubber Bandz Bracelet Making Kit Set,5000pc Loom Bands,1 Loom Board,2 Hooks,6 Random Charms,50 S-Clips Best On Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars The Awesome Loom Kit, 24 Jun 2014
My daughter received this kit a day ago. She's already used probably 200 of the 5000 bands included. That's both surprising and wonderful; the Rainbow Loom phenomenon is really lovely to watch. We've already ordered six or eight replacement packs for the bands. This particular kit has a lot of colors, but not so many bands per color. Luckily, bands are easily replenished online, as I write this review, the Loom as the hottest toy of the season).

A few main points:

1) The case is good quality, at least so far, and the variety of colors is a great start.

2) The kit comes with a loom. Be careful: many kits here on Amazon DO NOT.

3) The Multicolor bands in this kit were awesome. Only 0.1% broke. Test your colors and throw away the inferior ones before you weave the bracelets.

4) My daughter (nine years old) has spent at least 15 hours with her loom, over 2 days of time. She's learned five entirely different bracelet styles (thank you, YouTube). And there's no end in sight. Fantastic!

Naturally, I don't expect my daughter's fascination with her Rainbow Loom will last long. But, even if it doesn't, she's had an amazing week with it and I believe she'll have at least several more. Considered by the hour of amusement, that is a huge bargain. She's even begun to experiment with attempting to create her own new bracelet weaving patterns, so the loom is encouraging creativity as well as mastery. As if that weren't enough, she and her fourth grade friends are using their looms together, teaching each other what they know, and giving each other their creations. Boys included. You just cannot ask more from a toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Best Over amazon, 24 Jun 2014
If you have a new loomer . . . this is the perfect gift for them. LOTS of colors and clips in a fantastic carrying case. Better deal than you will find anywhere in the stores! Buy THIS set. So glad I bought them for Birthday gifts, I bought two more for birthday presents!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2014 10:56 AM BST

1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips!
1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips!
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 17 Jun 2014
It wasn't expensive and it came with 1800!I loved this product so much!I learned how to make many different type of bracelets.They are very durable and hardly ever break I m going to buy it again! i recommend people should get this product!
Here is the other Great product i experienced ( http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00L19H3BI)

Colourful Loom Bandz Kit & Clips Collection with 2400 Bandz + 100 Clips + 5 Hooks + 1 Loom Board 10 Beautiful Colors and Great Storage Case
Offered by STOCKCLEARANCE

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 16 Jun 2014
We received a package of the 2400 pc bands (not our only order from this company) and have been very pleased. Not only have the bands been of great quality, the company has also been great to work with. They have contacted us after our orders to make sure that we were happy with their product. They have informed us that if there ever was a problem with their product to let them know and they would make it right. I look forward to placing additional orders with them The bands were just what I was looking for bands are awesome. There are great colors and they work amazing for bracelets. They also had very fast shipping. I highly recommend

Ateam Loom Bandz Kit & Clips Collection with 4200 Bandz + 170 Clips + 5 Hooks + 1 Loom Board 11 Beautiful Colors and Great Storage Case
Offered by China Outlet

4.0 out of 5 stars Loom Bands, 13 Jun 2014
My 10 year old Granddaughter spent the Spring break with me and was showing me the bracelets, necklaces and rings she made with the rubber bands her Mom bought at a local discount store. While they were nice, I thought the colors were a bit dull and unappealing. When she asked if we could get her some more, I decided to check online. After looking at several selections, she spotted the Loom Bands ( Listing Name : Large Box Colourful 2400 Loom Bands Bracelet Making Kit Set w/ 100 S-Clips - 1 Loom Board - 10 Loom Charms & 5 Hooks Best on Amazon ). She immediately said those were what she wanted. I asked her why and she said, first she liked the bright colors and that she didn't have to sit a sort them out like she has to do with the other ones she had. Her Mom is making Easter baskets to give away and my granddaughter wanted to include some of her bracelets and rings inside the baskets. With the bright, bold colors I thought this was a great idea, because they would go with the bright Easter colors. I was very pleased with this and purchased them immediately. I know we will be purchasing more, because there are other projects that our family is involved in that the Loom Rubber Bands will come in handy for. You can't beat it when the extra work is done for you. If you're looking for a great product to use for your craft activity, I recommend the Loom bands kits and refills. More importantly, the price for the amount you get is very economical. I highly recommend the product i actually bought for my grand daughter as they are better in all aspects.

Top 4FT Bed Faux Leather Headboard Luxury Tufted Diamonds Swarovski Effect Crystals Diamante FLORIDA Leather Headboards Height:24" Inches, Length: 120cm (Cream)
Offered by Lastminute Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Top 4FT Bed Faux Leather Headboard Luxury Tufted Diamonds Headboard, 27 May 2014
The photo is actually pretty accurate, so I won't add to the confusion trying to describe it. The fabric /faux leather is aesthetically padded, which is a nice feature. I had a king size headboard similar to this that I purchased years ago that just had ugly metal support legs, so this is much nicer. It was easy to attach to my standard Wooden Bed, though it is a 2-person job to hold it up while getting the bolts through the holes. Looks really nice, is sturdy and comfortable. I think it is a very good value for this price. The postage and packaging was unprecedented and you will definitely the item with in 72 hrs of paying for it. The faux leather headboards are trendy and modern and it gives your bedroom a very nice and luxury look.

White/Black/Brown/Cream Super Quality MIAMI Faux Leather 4FT6 Headboard Tufted Crystal Button Bedroom Home Length:4FT6, Height:24 Inches (Cream)
Offered by Lastminute Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap price headboard Best quality, 19 May 2014
For the money, you really can't go wrong here. Good quality, seems like it will hold up, not wobbly. Comes in three pieces, all you have to do is attach the two legs and attach to your regular queen size frame. No issues with holes not lining up or anything like that. Great find.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3