Profile for Beaune > Reviews

Jonathan Elias: The Prayer Cycle
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 8.30

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much of the same, 23 Sep 2013
I hoped that this would be uplifting and contemplative however, it's rather like a funeral dirge and very samey all the way through. I was very disappointed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars On the table, 26 July 2013
It took me a while to work out how to put the legs on to the top, but really it's very easy and just needs a bit of foot pressure to put the legs in place. Having mastered the construction, the table is solid and secure. It's just the right size for two people.

Mountain Warehouse Foldable Lightweight Patterned Picnic Garden Camping Chair Stripe One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Sitting comfortably, 26 July 2013
I am really pleased with the two chairs i bought. We have used them for picnics and for sitting on the beach. They are comfortable, secure and stripily stylish. They fold well and easily which makes them perfect for carrying around.

Kenwood Chef Major Titanium KMM020
Kenwood Chef Major Titanium KMM020
Price: 540.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 7 Jun 2013
I wanted a machine that could cope with my daily bread making. I seem to get through mixers at a rate of knots. This one however has, so far been excellent and is performing really well. It has given me the confidence to know that I can turn out professional loaves because it kneads the dough so well. It also performs all other functions well. I'm glad I spent more and got a more powerful mixer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2014 9:37 PM BST

Field Of Stars: A Story Of The Road To Santiago
Field Of Stars: A Story Of The Road To Santiago
by Susie Tarver

5.0 out of 5 stars Five star read, 7 Jun 2013
I couldn't put this book down, it is one of the most engaging books I have read for a long time. I would love to walk to Santiago and this book gives an amazing account of one woman's journey. I was saddened, when doing further research to hear of Susie Tarver's untimely death. She had a gift for writing which she had only just begun to explore. This book is an excellent read.

Canon PIXMA MG5450 All-In-One Colour Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Wi-Fi, Touch control and Air Print)
Offered by Allday Officesupplies UK ( Vat Registered )
Price: 97.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 17 Mar 2013
This printer is really good and easy to operate. The initial set up took less time to figure out than opening the packaging and I am no techie. So far I'm thrilled and delighted that I can now print from my IPad.

Nioxin System 6 3 Part System Kit For Medium Thick Natural & Coloured Hair
Nioxin System 6 3 Part System Kit For Medium Thick Natural & Coloured Hair
Offered by Hair Heaven
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair raising, 26 Feb 2013
It does what it promises to do. My hair has never felt better and I'm in my 60s! I even have regrowth in parts of the front of my scalp that hasn't shown signs of life for years.

Berghaus Women's Holburn Waterproof Parka - Bayleaf (Nut Green), Size 14
Berghaus Women's Holburn Waterproof Parka - Bayleaf (Nut Green), Size 14
Offered by Jacksons of Old Arley
Price: 175.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Snug, 26 Feb 2013
Having read other reviews I bought a size larger than normal. The jacket is still a little tight across the chest, but otherwise, it's a good versatile piece of outerwear.

CAUGHT SHORT ABROAD - My U bend romp around the globe
CAUGHT SHORT ABROAD - My U bend romp around the globe
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Bottoms Up!, 14 Oct 2012
I just found this to be a very funny book. It is well written, is just the right length and covers a subject that is close to the heart of many a traveller. Sometimes it makes you laugh out loud and at other times it makes you gasp in surprise at its audacity. Looking forward to the follow up...

Pints, Pyramids and Palestinians
Pints, Pyramids and Palestinians
Price: 1.16

1.0 out of 5 stars The importance of proof reading, 26 Aug 2012
Unfortunately I didn't get very far with this book because I became irritated with the all of the mistakes in both grammar and punctuation. For example the continued use of e.t.c.
Additionally there was also some repetition and an incomplete sentence.
This book proves that It is always useful to get someone who knows what they're doing to proof read for you!

Page: 1 | 2